Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am

Naka smiled apologingly at Debbiri and bowed continuously. "I'm sorry you have to do this, Debbiri-sensei. I understand if you don't want to...It's awkward, I guess, since you're my sensei." She smiled again, as sincerely as she could.

(( picture an innocent-looking angelic face xD ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Naka smiled apologingly at Debbiri and bowed continuously. "I'm sorry you have to do this, Debbiri-sensei. I understand if you don't want to...It's awkward, I guess, since you're my sensei." She smiled again, as sincerely as she could.

(( picture an innocent-looking angelic face xD ))
"eh,thanks...wanna kill those two ,later?i do..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am

"I don't want to kill Darkamaru-san. He's my sensei ^^ and Buta-san...um..." Naka played with her fingers, indicating one thing.

"Reminds you too damn much of how much you love Aiden-baka." Goru took a tree branch and snapped it in half.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:36 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"I don't want to kill Darkamaru-san. He's my sensei ^^ and Buta-san...um..." Naka played with her fingers, indicating one thing.

"Reminds you too damn much of how much you love Aiden-baka." Goru took a tree branch and snapped it in half.
debbiri smiled."maybe that baka won't come after all!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

"...sooner or later. If I get a single dead grey and white rose...then..." She gulped, and looked around, as if expecting a rose at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

debbiri smiled of relief."well i hope you never get one..."xD
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

"Neither do I." Naka stopped searching, and inched closer to the Darkadows. "...But I know he'll come..."

"Damn!" Goru pointed to a tree. There it was; a grey and white rose, wilting in the sunlight. Soon, the petals fell off, and the rose was dead. There was a cold chuckle, coming from nowhere.

"Naka..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

debbiri groaned silently and buta,invisibly and so aiden didn't know he was there,pushed debbiri into naka...
((XD!!!!!funny stuffs now...))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 am

Debbiri bumped into Naka, causing the younger girl to fall onto the ground. The voice growled, and Aiden appeared. He was standing on the tree branch, arms crossed. "Get away from her!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Debbiri bumped into Naka, causing the younger girl to fall onto the ground. The voice growled, and Aiden appeared. He was standing on the tree branch, arms crossed. "Get away from her!"
buta smiled and sent naka and debbiri the same mental message..."now..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 am

"...Eh?" Naka stood up, and looked at Buta.

Seeing her looking at another person, Aiden growled even louder, and jumped down from the tree. He started walking to Naka, his expression red with rage.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:08 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"...Eh?" Naka stood up, and looked at Buta.

Seeing her looking at another person, Aiden growled even louder, and jumped down from the tree. He started walking to Naka, his expression red with rage.
debbiri got up and looked at buta angrily."GREAT,DUMBTARD NOW YOU SCREWED EVERYTHING UP!!!!!!!"
"ME?WHAT DID I DO!!!!!"
they began fighting on the ground and darkamaru began to use sands of time shadowgon.his eyes did the green with hourglass thing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

Aiden grabbed Naka harshly by her shoulder, and pulled her away. The look on his face...was terrifying. Now she understood why he was from a demon family. "Let's go." He said it forcefully, malice lacing every word.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden grabbed Naka harshly by her shoulder, and pulled her away. The look on his face...was terrifying. Now she understood why he was from a demon family. "Let's go." He said it forcefully, malice lacing every word.
as aiden turned to walk away with you,black and white sand was swirling around darkamaru."hiya..."he said,malice also lacing his words...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 am

"Why do you want my Naka? She promised her life to me, and I intend to take it!" Aiden stopped walking, looking at Darkamaru. "I'll kill her...in time."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Why do you want my Naka? She promised her life to me, and I intend to take it!" Aiden stopped walking, looking at Darkamaru. "I'll kill her...in time."
"i don't want her...she doesn't belong to anyone other than herself...i want her to be without you using her as a tool...i'll make that happen...if it kills me...shes my friend...now die..."the sand shot out at aiden and everything around it rotted and died..."SANDS OF TIME!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

Aiden's body began to rot, turning sickly green. He chuckled, and put Naka on the ground. "She WANTS me to take her...She can't live without a life partner..." He scratched the side of his arm.

Midnight black blood flowed out, swirling around him. As his body decomposed, the blood regenerated him thrice as fast. "I'm not even using my chakra to regenerate...It's all thanks to my ancestors...And only three people know how to kill me." He smiled, his teeth turning into fangs. "Me, and two Kurodas..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden's body began to rot, turning sickly green. He chuckled, and put Naka on the ground. "She WANTS me to take her...She can't live without a life partner..." He scratched the side of his arm.

Midnight black blood flowed out, swirling around him. As his body decomposed, the blood regenerated him thrice as fast. "I'm not even using my chakra to regenerate...It's all thanks to my ancestors...And only three people know how to kill me." He smiled, his teeth turning into fangs. "Me, and two Kurodas..."
"heh,well since IM not one who knows how to KILL you i'll UNBORN you!!!!!!"now everything surrounding the sand began to grow younger until it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am

((Lol and i only read SOME of the posts,this is intense lol i need popcorn!!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

(popcorn, I want >_> )

Aiden turned into a baby, a fetus, and disappeared. Then, in his place was a single black flame. The flame turned into a body, and a younger Aiden appeared. He grew until he was normal again. "I'm a demon from hell, Darkamaru. We are here eternally to cause chaos and mourning. And demons like us are made from eternal hellfire. So, no, with just time, you can't beat me."

Naka silently did a summoning jutsu, unnoticed by the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:55 am

((May i joiny??Make this fight a bit more spicy??Hehe.XD))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
(popcorn, I want >_> )

Aiden turned into a baby, a fetus, and disappeared. Then, in his place was a single black flame. The flame turned into a body, and a younger Aiden appeared. He grew until he was normal again. "I'm a demon from hell, Darkamaru. We are here eternally to cause chaos and mourning. And demons like us are made from eternal hellfire. So, no, with just time, you can't beat me."

Naka silently did a summoning jutsu, unnoticed by the two fighters.
darkamaru spoke again,now he had a ghostly figure that resembled him,standing beside him and with longer hair,taller,and black robes with a black kage hat.they both spoke at the same time but the specter's voice was deeper."i made a vow.i would not let a single friend of mine be harmed.by nothing.no one.even if i die,i will keep them alive from beyone my own grave.that is my nindo.my ninja way!"darkamaru's eyes now were his sands of time eyes but the pale green became a deep forest green and he ran at aiden,the spirit running with him.darkamaru now had a black lance shape emerging from his palm,as did the ghost.it was made of black chakra.debbiri and buta watched in mixed astonishment,sadness,and horror.the specter was their dead father...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 pm

(yes, join! ...Ask Darkamaru first <_<)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm

(Darrrrrrr.....)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Aiden pushed Naka away, making sure she was safe. He took full impact of Darkamaru's blow, and he crashed into the tree behind him. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth, and he wiped it away. "Don't you DARE touch my girl." He cut his other arm, gathering more black blood. "She is MINE!" Aiden took off his blood-stained cloak, throwing it Naka's direction. He faced Darkamaru and the ghost, and uncovered his right eye. It was mechanical and ice blue, somewhat similar to Buta's. "This thing ain't as good as Sharingan...But heck, she made it for ME, so I'll use it." Black chakra came from the eye, floating over the ground. A dome of it appeared around Naka. Aiden ran at Darkamaru, black chakra covering his fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next