Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am

Junsei looked at Goru.

" What are you implying Goru-kun?" Junsei asked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 am

Goru smiled, and this time it was the cute kind, not evil. "Aiden-teme is the most jealous man I've ever met. He stalks Nee-chan, and he gets agitated just seeing her touched. He even took her away once because a girl was giving Nee-chan a riceball."

"..." Naka looked at her hands. "...well...yeah...He's afraid I might get taken..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 am

Junsei nodded at the information given.

" What do you want me to do?" Junsei asked with with a straight face her eyes laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 pm

"Meh. Even touching her infront of her can tick him off. I suggest that one girl and one boy hug her, and one kiss her. He'll be so green." Goru laughed evilly.

"K-kiss??? N-no way! I haven't gotten my first yet!" Naka started freaking out. "I w-was planning to save it f-for..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 pm

"Don't worry, we can always fake the kiss, ne?" Junsei said with a full blown smile.

" Now let's get this plan into action." She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 pm

me and debbiri exchanged glances and pushed buta forward."HE VOLUNTEERS!!!!"
"WHAT?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 pm

"WHAT!?" Naka stood up as well.

"I'm not going to miss this chance..." Goru followed.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Junsei grabbed Buta and Naka and dragged them out of the ramen shop.

" Just go along with it you two." Junsei said as she let them go and walked beside Naka.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

buta gulped...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Naka was shaking from head to toe. "B-but why Buta-san!?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 pm

"hey i never volunteered!!they pushed me..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Junsei's eyebrow twitched as she listened to them.

" Listen just deal with it. Pretend its a mission from The hokage and we'll be fine." Junsei said as she went into her "mission" mode.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

buta frowned."five minutes..."he ran over to darkamaru and debbiri and looked at junsei."pick a number.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 pm

".... 8...." Junsei said.

She didn't see the point of picking a number but if that's what calmed him down then okay.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 pm

debbiris eyes got wide and darkamaru and buta laughed at her.darkamaru grinned."my number was 13!"buta smiled."124"debbiri talked through gritted teeth."9..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

"H-huh? Why..?" This was confusing. Why did they pick numbers?
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 pm

darkamaru grinned."the loser...does the thing."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm

"Does what? Our little 'activity'?" Junsei asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:53 pm

"yup..."me and buta went back to laughing and debbiri was literally on fire in anger."I WANT A REDO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 am

"...activity..?" Naka didn't get it. She watched Buta and Darkamaru laugh, her expression confused.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

Junsei leaned to Naka to whisper in her ear.

" Our plan remember? I don't know if Aiden-san is listening so I call it an activity." Junsei whispered.

She turned to the guys.

" And One of you just come on. Don't make me pick someone. 'Cause if I do, two of you are coming." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am

me and buta both yelled."WE DID!!DEBBIRI LOST SO SHE HAS TOO!!!!!!"debbiri now ran up and knocked buta out in a punch and chased darkamaru away."SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 am

"Y-You mean m-make h-him jealous?" She knew he wasn't listening; if he was, a grey and white rose would surely have appeared.

"Tear up his heart and rip it to shreds," Goru said, wearing a devilishly evil smile. "That Aiden-teme won't know what hit him."

"Um...If you don't want to do it yourself, why not just make a clone?" Naka looked over at the three siblings. She felt kind of awkward if she had to make Aiden jealous with one of her Senseis.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

darkamaru grinned."i blocked her chakra so she can't escape!"he smiled but then was beaten to a bloody pulp along with buta."...ow..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am

N/A

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next