Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 am

darkamaru frowned and then did a big fake smile."don't worry don't worry,i didn't say scary i said uh uh uh uh beary!!your like a bear.RAWR!!!!your tough and cool and stuff."^^
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:10 pm

"A BEAR!? WAAAAAA!!!! Nee-chan!!!!" Goru freaked out and cried even harder. "The baka Nii-san (brother) said I was a bear!!!"

"Goru, you're just a human." Goru stopped crying and looked at his body.

"...It seems I am..." He cleared his throat and used his apathetic, stoic face again. "...don't touch my Nee-chan."

A guy then entered the shop. He was blue-haired and grey-eyed around 5"6. His eyes were partially hidden by his hair, but there was a glint of red. He walked over to the counter, accidentally knocking over Goru's ramen onto Naka on the way.

"!! Ah!!" Naka's front was covered in cold ramen, soaking her shirt.

The guy ignored her and ordered a bowl of BBQ pork ramen, sitting down at the next table.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 am

darkamaru frowned again and freaked out too."WHAT CAN I SAY TO HIM SO HE DOESN'T GO CRAZY?!?!WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"
kintiyu walked calmly over to me and punched me in my stomach."shut up..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 am

"Ah, it's perfectly normal, Darkamaru-san. You'll get used to it." Naka tried rubbing her front with tissues, trying to get the ramen off.

Goru was staring at the guy who had spilled the ramen. He was eating BBQ pork ramen as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

"okay then naka-san.and i just realized what i can tell him!hey goru,you're just like your big sister."buta looked at me funny."um...why are you trying so hard to find something you can say without causing something bad to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am

"Hm?" Goru looked away from the blue-haired man, averting his cold gaze to Darkamaru. He watched him with unfeeling, deathly eyes, turning the aura around him somewhat evil. "What?"

"It's nothing, Goru. Ugh, the ramen doesn't want to come off! I'm going to the toilet." Naka stood up and walked to the toilet, hoping to get the ramen off.

"...Aiden-baka..." Goru watched the other guy with the BBQ pork.

He seemed to have felt eyes on him, and turned to Goru. "Um...Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:59 am

"do you call everyone aiden-baka lil dude?"buta galared at me."what?"
"shut up darkamaru..."
"what???"
kintiyu punched me again and walked over to goru."see,you called darkamaru aiden baka before,right?well from what i've heard,baka sounds fitting to darkamaru but aiden sounds smarter than him."she pointed at me crying in a corner cus i spilled my ramen.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 am

Junsei watched every scene with interest. Everyone there were both loving, yet somehow hates each other's guts. But she assumed that that was with families. To be honest Junsei loved seeing people interact. It let her know how to behave around people. But when the guy spilled ramen on Naka, Junsei had the urge to growl and rip him apart. She glared at him as he sat at an other table. Something was up with him.

"Naka-chan, if you keep wiping it, it'll just set inside the clothes." Junsei said as she put her elbow on the table and rested her head in her hand.

(ooc:srry i feel like a noob right now. *laughs* mom cut the com off and she knows the password so you can guess why I haven't been on hehe *rubs back of head*)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 am

"...No, nothing's wrong. Pardon me for staring." The man continued eating, and Goru stopped staring.

"Oh! Oh great. I can't get it off. Well, I guess I'll just get it off later then. Still hungry, Goru?" She sat back down, giving up on her shirt.

"Yes. One more bowl please," he ordered, and turned to Kintiyu. "I was calling BBQ pork man Aiden-baka. Because he's hiding his eyes just like Aiden did."

"..." Naka looked at Goru with an amused expression. "You shouldn't hold a grudge, Goru. He's dead now."

"...I hope so..."

(ooc: I revived Aiden! And he's coming for Naka! Dun dun duuuuun xP. Wow, Junsei-san, your mom knows your password? o.O )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am

i looked over."hey...junie?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:29 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Yes. One more bowl please," he ordered, and turned to Kintiyu. "I was calling BBQ pork man Aiden-baka. Because he's hiding his eyes just like Aiden did."
i nodded."hehe,he is kind of a baka but everyone isn't aiden.like naka-san said,he died.you've got to forgive and forget...i mean it sounds like it happened a while ago and even when my dad was assassinated,i blamed the world.i hated everyone and everything.but i'm over it now.okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 am

"...I can't forgive him. He almost took Nee-chan away when I had no one else." Goru was as stubborn as his sister. He couldn't and probably wouldn't ever forgive Aiden, even if two years had already passed. The bastard had done too much to hurt his sister, and he couldn't stop him. Another bowl of fresh ramen arrived, and Goru started eating again.

"Anyway...I don't think he's dead. He has a demon bloodline, for goodness' sake," he added, blowing on the hot noodles.

"I saw him dead with my own eyes, Goru. He died in front of me, remember?" Both siblings were stubborn, both thinking the other was wrong. "We'll visit his grave soon and I'll show you, okay? We haven't been there for months." Pain and hurt showed in her face. It was true that Aiden had hurt her, a lot, but she didn't mind. He was her master, and she was just a simple servant. He protected and cared for her, but he never loved. They were 8 years apart, and that type of relationship would definitely cause a shock. She had no choice but to just love from afar. And now he was dead, leaving a hole in her heart.

"...Miss...Are you Nakashima Kuroda?" The blue-haired man was done with his ramen, and was looking at her.

"Yes."

"Here." He handed her a scroll, stood up and left without a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:53 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"...I can't forgive him. He almost took Nee-chan away when I had no one else." Goru was as stubborn as his sister. He couldn't and probably wouldn't ever forgive Aiden, even if two years had already passed. The bastard had done too much to hurt his sister, and he couldn't stop him. Another bowl of fresh ramen arrived, and Goru started eating again.

"Anyway...I don't think he's dead. He has a demon bloodline, for goodness' sake," he added, blowing on the hot noodles.

"I saw him dead with my own eyes, Goru. He died in front of me, remember?" Both siblings were stubborn, both thinking the other was wrong. "We'll visit his grave soon and I'll show you, okay? We haven't been there for months." Pain and hurt showed in her face. It was true that Aiden had hurt her, a lot, but she didn't mind. He was her master, and she was just a simple servant. He protected and cared for her, but he never loved. They were 8 years apart, and that type of relationship would definitely cause a shock. She had no choice but to just love from afar. And now he was dead, leaving a hole in her heart.

"...Miss...Are you Nakashima Kuroda?" The blue-haired man was done with his ramen, and was looking at her.

"Yes."

"Here." He handed her a scroll, stood up and left without a goodbye.
"whats that?"buta said with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:01 pm

"Let me check..." She opened the scroll, and at once there was a poof of smoke, and bunches of flowers and cheeping baby birds appeared, circling the table. "! A summoning scroll?"

"Who sent this?" Goru had a serious look on his face. "Was it a guy?"

Naka checked the scroll, but there was no name on it. The baby chicks landed, some on the table, others on shoulders. One landed on Darkamaru's head, and another in front of Goru. The flowers were of two types only; white and grey roses.

"..." Goru poked the baby chick, making it chirp and fly to Darkamaru's head as well.

"Goru, don't do that..." Naka looked at the flowers, having a strange idea about who had sent them.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Let me check..." She opened the scroll, and at once there was a poof of smoke, and bunches of flowers and cheeping baby birds appeared, circling the table. "! A summoning scroll?"

"Who sent this?" Goru had a serious look on his face. "Was it a guy?"

Naka checked the scroll, but there was no name on it. The baby chicks landed, some on the table, others on shoulders. One landed on Darkamaru's head, and another in front of Goru. The flowers were of two types only; white and grey roses.

"..." Goru poked the baby chick, making it chirp and fly to Darkamaru's head as well.

"Goru, don't do that..." Naka looked at the flowers, having a strange idea about who had sent them.
darkamaru petted the birds and handed them back to naka."cute..."^^
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 pm

"..." Naka took all the baby birds, and released them outside. Then she looked at the roses. "...white and gray..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 pm

(ooc: She made the pass word T.T)

Junsei cocked her head to the side.

" If I'm not mistaking, white is for Pure and innocence and remembrance. Grey... is either depression or fear... I haven't kept up with the colors so I might be wrong." Junsei said with a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"..." Naka took all the baby birds, and released them outside. Then she looked at the roses. "...white and gray..."
darkamaru looked up."white and gray...it means "the dead lives" if i'm not mistaken..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm

"...T-t-that can't be..." Naka's eyes widened. A white and grey rose was Aiden's trademark. "I will not leave you until you stop receiving my rose." She remembered what he said, everytime he gave her a rose.

"I told you, Nee-chan." Goru was right, and he regretted it. The damn bastard was alive and breathing.

"He's coming to get me." She dropped the rose she was holding and looked around. Was it good, or bad he was still alive?
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"...T-t-that can't be..." Naka's eyes widened. A white and grey rose was Aiden's trademark. "I will not leave you until you stop receiving my rose." She remembered what he said, everytime he gave her a rose.

"I told you, Nee-chan." Goru was right, and he regretted it. The damn bastard was alive and breathing.

"He's coming to get me." She dropped the rose she was holding and looked around. Was it good, or bad he was still alive?
"so does he want to kill you now or...whats he gonna do?"darkamaru was now standing,his hand on the weighted end of his kusarigama.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Junsei didn't like the tone in her friend's voice.

" Don't worry, if that Teme comes near you, just tell me when and I'll make sure he doesn't harm you." Junsei said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Junsei Urame wrote:
Junsei didn't like the tone in her friend's voice.

" Don't worry, if that Teme comes near you, just tell me when and I'll make sure he doesn't harm you." Junsei said with a smile.
buta was now standing too,his katana drawn."neither will we."he pointed to darkamaru,swinging his kusarigama over his head,nonchalantly but ready,to kintiyu,her heavy sword drawn and in her firm grip,and finally to debbiri,standing and holding a dagger in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

"T-Thanks, guys...B-but he's not gonna k-kill me." Her voice was breaking, and her hands were shaking. "He's coming to finish the job."

Goru tensed, and frowned. "Aiden is going to what!?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"T-Thanks, guys...B-but he's not gonna k-kill me." Her voice was breaking, and her hands were shaking. "He's coming to finish the job."

Goru tensed, and frowned. "Aiden is going to what!?"
darkamaru stopped swinging his kusarigama and the scythe end stuck fast into a table."job?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 pm

"Finish what job?" Junsei asked, her eyes narrowing without her knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next