Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Naka fidgeted as she talked. "W-well, first, he's gonna get me learn some of his j-jutsu...Second, he's gonna get me to m-marry him...And third..." She gulped. "Make a clan in Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Naka fidgeted as she talked. "W-well, first, he's gonna get me learn some of his j-jutsu...Second, he's gonna get me to m-marry him...And third..." She gulped. "Make a clan in Konoha."
darkamaru had a sudden serious look on his usually smiling face."since it seems you don't want that and i know little goru here is going to be crushed if you marry him,learn the jutsu's.i'll train you too along with buta,debbiri and kintiyu.then you have to find a way to stop the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 pm

"W-what if h-he k-kidnaps me again? And t-this time h-he might d-do something!" She was really panicking now. Aiden was scary when he wants to be. She looked over at Goru...

"That damn teme..." The aura around him was black and deadly, and he had crushed his ramen bowl. He smiled evilly, increasing the deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Junsei's eyes narrowed even farther.

" I'll kill him." She said without realizing it.

" He's not going to take you without me putting up a fight." She said while cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"W-what if h-he k-kidnaps me again? And t-this time h-he might d-do something!" She was really panicking now. Aiden was scary when he wants to be. She looked over at Goru...

"That damn teme..." The aura around him was black and deadly, and he had crushed his ramen bowl. He smiled evilly, increasing the deadliness.
i glanced at him."normally i wouldn't approve of that by kintiyu-"HEY!!"- but i will let you do it cus you should...and i can't tell you what to do.and don't worry,he won't kidnap you.not on my watch."my eyes had changed to pale green instead of the white and the pupils were now black hourglasses.i also had a black aura.buta and debbiri did the same but buta's single living eye had a black fox-head pupil and debbiri's was a star.kintiyu merely held her sword and focused a small amount of chakra to make it grow to 9 feet long and with a flat width of 5 feet at the base and shrinking upwards.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:29 pm

"Th-thank you, guys!" She smiled sadly. Naka took a rose and examined it. "He's prone to doing random things, and he loves disguises. He could copy you guys, and even Goru. All he needs is to look at you once."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Th-thank you, guys!" She smiled sadly. Naka took a rose and examined it. "He's prone to doing random things, and he loves disguises. He could copy you guys, and even Goru. All he needs is to look at you once."
buta smiled."i'm an ANBU."he put on his mask and it showed only a bit of hair and his one eye.the rest was a white fox face with grinning teeth and bandages hanging from it.darkamaru and debbiri smiled."well,he can't be both of us and we're twins.we can tell if anyone.kintiyu grinned really big."and he can't copy abilities can he?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"Just like the No Face Gangsters. Yes he can. And he's seen everyone. That guy who spilled the ramen? Yeah, that was his clone." She touched the scars on her right arm. All were inflicted to remind herself who her master was.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Just like the No Face Gangsters. Yes he can. And he's seen everyone. That guy who spilled the ramen? Yeah, that was his clone." She touched the scars on her right arm. All were inflicted to remind herself who her master was.
"well,me and debbiri are safe and buta...buta will be with you at all times so you'll know if its him.and kintiyu...well he can't imitate EVERYTHING so i think she's safe because he can't imitate chakra levels.no one can.and kintiyu has extremely low chakra."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Junsei smiled. This Aiden was something else.

" Don't worry, if a face and body and some jutsu is all he can copy, this shouldn't be a problem. After all, he doesn't know everything about us ne?" Junsei asked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

"Uh...Well...Before he died, he asked me to get all the info of the people in Konoha, so...yeah...And I d-don't think he'll d-do anything with g-girls around. B-but he gets really protective i-if a guy is with m-me." Naka fidgeted even more, trying to assemble the roses. "H-he can get v-very jealous."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Uh...Well...Before he died, he asked me to get all the info of the people in Konoha, so...yeah...And I d-don't think he'll d-do anything with g-girls around. B-but he gets really protective i-if a guy is with m-me." Naka fidgeted even more, trying to assemble the roses. "H-he can get v-very jealous."
"really?well then your safe.we aren't originally from konaha."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Junsei let out a sound between a laugh and a growl.

" The jealous type hunh? That's nothing to worry about. Besides, he knows nothing of me." Junsei let her smile turn into an Orochimaru-like smirk.

" We have the upper hand." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm

"G-good!" She sighed with relief, fingering the rose. "But what about Goru?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"G-good!" She sighed with relief, fingering the rose. "But what about Goru?"
buta smiled."i volunteer to watch him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am

"! WHAT!? YOU!?" Goru stood up, utterly shocked. "Sure, I admit I'm no match for Aiden-baka, and need help...But why does it have to be him!?"

"Goru, he's the best bodyguard for you." Naka sighed wearily and threw away all the roses.

"B-but...!! Why can't it be someone who doesn't look like Aiden!?"

"It's not his fault he looks like him..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"! WHAT!? YOU!?" Goru stood up, utterly shocked. "Sure, I admit I'm no match for Aiden-baka, and need help...But why does it have to be him!?"

"Goru, he's the best bodyguard for you." Naka sighed wearily and threw away all the roses.

"B-but...!! Why can't it be someone who doesn't look like Aiden!?"

"It's not his fault he looks like him..."
buta grinned and put on his ANBU mask."now do i look like him?and while he copies this look,with the mask,well i can take my mask off to show my face.but he would have never seen my face.so therefore,i'll keep you safe and you'll know if its me."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 am

Goru pouted, and crossed his arms. "Yeah but...I know you two look alike...and...Gah, nevermind!" He sat down sulkily, poking the broken ramen bowl pieces.

"Thank you, Buta-san." Naka weakly smiled, her cheek muscles slightly tightening. "It's not that I don't WANT to marry him, it's just that if I have his kids..."

"...They'll all have demon genes," Goru added, glaring at Buta. "And that'd be disasterous."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Goru pouted, and crossed his arms. "Yeah but...I know you two look alike...and...Gah, nevermind!" He sat down sulkily, poking the broken ramen bowl pieces.

"Thank you, Buta-san." Naka weakly smiled, her cheek muscles slightly tightening. "It's not that I don't WANT to marry him, it's just that if I have his kids..."

"...They'll all have demon genes," Goru added, glaring at Buta. "And that'd be disasterous."
buta was watching goru as he talked."yea i agree...demon kids...end of the world as we know it..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:02 am

"And that idiot wants fifty! FIFTY! He's gonna kill my Nee-chan!" Goru stood up and started pacing, thinking over the consequences. "He rarely gives up...but maybe...just maybe..."

"Goru, what are you up to?" Naka looked at her brother, concern on her face. He wasn't usually this aggrivated when the subject of Aiden comes up.

"...I might have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

Junsei leaned in with a smirk on her face.

" Do tell Goru-kun..." She said, her eyes glistening with something...dark.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 am

"...Well...We get Buta to transform into Naka...and get him to rip Aiden's guts out. Or, we get Aiden to go Akuma and rip his damn wings off. As long as it hurts..." His dark aura had returned, and he began to look like a demon himself. You could almost see the horns on his head.

"I-I don't want to k-kill Danna-sama..." Naka did not let his death stop her feelings for Aiden. He might have used her, but that was she was meant to do...Right?

"He's not your master anymore, Nee-chan. You are free now, and you can do what you want!"

She shook her head, and gave him a sad, small smile. "Remember my nindo? 'I am a tool, and merely that, and am only here to be used. So long as my master and I have a bond none can break, then we are master and servant eternal, to the pits of hell and the paradise of heaven.' ..."

"...bond? What bond..?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"And that idiot wants fifty! FIFTY! He's gonna kill my Nee-chan!" Goru stood up and started pacing, thinking over the consequences. "He rarely gives up...but maybe...just maybe..."

"Goru, what are you up to?" Naka looked at her brother, concern on her face. He wasn't usually this aggrivated when the subject of Aiden comes up.

"...I might have a plan."
me,buta,debbiri,kintiyu all leaned in to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:10 am

Junsei listened to everything being said with interest.

" Your nindo is very interesting... Never go against it, but we must punish him in a sort... Maybe... Let his jealousy get in the way of his original motive, It might not punish him physically, but mentally and emotionally." Junsei said, her voice a little above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 am

"Jealousy...? But...with who..?" Naka was playing with her fingers, a sign that she was thinking of Aiden. Again.

"Like he cares. He doesn't even want girls around you, Nee-chan." Goru smiled happily. Aiden will feel hurt for once!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next