Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 pm

(( Okay! Ready when you are, post post where And I'll poof there!, dang I just rhymed))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 pm

(( done! Its in Sunagakure Roleplay section ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 pm

[ to the others: continue without us. We will be back. Eventually xD )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"..." Naka's face turned red at Junsei's last comment. She played with her fingers, Hinata-style, and took a few steps away from Aiden.

"...d@mn, this is getting complicated. Naka, I order you to stop loving me." Aiden looked at her with a serious face. He meant it.

Naka's eyes widened, and the blood drained from her face, making her paler than usual. After a few seconds, she nodded and bowed. "...as you wish..Danna-sama."
((wow...late post...oh well...:p))
kintiyu walked up to aiden and stared up at him."you heartless jerk...naka-sama loves you and you ORDER her to stop?i may be nine and i may not be as strong as my sensei's and naka-sama.but i'm going to personally beat the crap out of you!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

[i might as well post here since it includes my little villain =D ]

"Go ahead...But I won't withdraw the order. It'll hurt, but then, who cares? And I'm a servant of hell - of course I'm supposed to be heartless." Aiden stood crossing his arms, seemingly uneffected by Kintiyu's comment.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
[i might as well post here since it includes my little villain =D ]

"Go ahead...But I won't withdraw the order. It'll hurt, but then, who cares? And I'm a servant of hell - of course I'm supposed to be heartless." Aiden stood crossing his arms, seemingly uneffected by Kintiyu's comment.
kintiyu then actually caught aiden off guard for a second by smashing her fist into the side of his face with enough force to send him into a tree and through it.
((and remember,shes only 9.O_O))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 am

( o.o she sounds like me. But then again, i was seven, and my targets were four male seniors xD )

Aiden got up from the blow and felt the back of his head. He was bleeding. The black chakra oozed from the wounds, and they healed perfectly. "Little girl, I'm a sadomasochist. I love giving and receiving pain." He wiped the blood from his head, bored.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
( o.o she sounds like me. But then again, i was seven, and my targets were four male seniors xD )

Aiden got up from the blow and felt the back of his head. He was bleeding. The black chakra oozed from the wounds, and they healed perfectly. "Little girl, I'm a sadomasochist. I love giving and receiving pain." He wiped the blood from his head, bored.
"and i feel no pain and love giving it so we may have something in common...a dying thought for you."she then ran up at lightning speeds and hi-kicked his jaw,sending him into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:03 am

Aiden focused chakra to his back, and felt a small twinge of pain as his wings came out, black and feathery. He landed, and withdrew the chakra so that the wings disappeared.

"D-danna-sama, please d-don't do unnecessay th-things! Kintiyu-chan, I'm sorry for his behaviour, but you don't understand..." Naka kneeled to Kinityu's level so that they were face-to-face. "Danna may not look like it, but he can love too...He just tries to get rid of the feeling because it's against what he was taught..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden focused chakra to his back, and felt a small twinge of pain as his wings came out, black and feathery. He landed, and withdrew the chakra so that the wings disappeared.

"D-danna-sama, please d-don't do unnecessay th-things! Kintiyu-chan, I'm sorry for his behaviour, but you don't understand..." Naka kneeled to Kinityu's level so that they were face-to-face. "Danna may not look like it, but he can love too...He just tries to get rid of the feeling because it's against what he was taught..."
"well,okay naka-sama.i believe you...though it is pretty hard to imagine him actually being capable of any emotion..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 am

"You don't have to call me Naka-sama. Just say Naka-san! And I've rarely seen his real feelings, but I know he tries hard to hold them in! Hahah." Naka stood up, brushing off a leaf from her shirt. "That's one of the reasons I want to be with him so much."

"..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"You don't have to call me Naka-sama. Just say Naka-san! And I've rarely seen his real feelings, but I know he tries hard to hold them in! Hahah." Naka stood up, brushing off a leaf from her shirt. "That's one of the reasons I want to be with him so much."

"..."
"okay naka-san.^^"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:28 am

"...I'm hungry again. Why don't we go in for some ramen?" Naka wasn't really hungry. She just wanted to break up the tension.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am

kintiyu happily skipped into the shop and then ordered 4 BBQ-chicken ramens and a shrimp and lobster ramen.darkamaru got the shrimp and a BBQ and everyone else got BBQ.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 am

Naka got plain ramen and Aiden...just sat next to her, bored. He could have passed off as Shikamaru if he wanted to. "Debbiri-sensei, when will Team 13 train again?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Naka got plain ramen and Aiden...just sat next to her, bored. He could have passed off as Shikamaru if he wanted to. "Debbiri-sensei, when will Team 13 train again?"
"^^ now..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:59 pm

((sorry i was gone,internet failed X( ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:34 pm

(( Thats ok. You're here now, and that's what matters =D ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 am

((Yupp! lol tell me what are we doing?!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:10 am

(( training at the training field >.> wow, Aiden's getting his butt kicked just 'cos he's protecting Naka o.o;; ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am

((Alrighty!))

"Yay training!" Ember exclaimed with a grin as her eyes turned golden for happy.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:50 am

(( this topic feels abandoned >.> I'm gonna restart it. Anyone's free to join ))

Naka entered the Ramen shop, collapsing onto the seat, breathing heavily. She had just escaped from Aiden and his newest fetish. 'He's gonna kill me someday with his strange 'urges'...' she thought, wiping the sweat off her face. "One bowl of plain ramen, please." Naka was served her steaming hot bowl, and started eating. 'I wonder where the others are...?'
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am

Ember walked around on the dirt roads as she always did,just thinking and keeping to herself..
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:49 am

Aiden was parolling the streets, searching for his run-away monkey-girl... "...I just wanted to bite..." He sighed, running a hand through his brown hair. She ran too quickly, that he was too shocked to chase her. Aiden turned a corner, twirling a thick, husky rope in his hands. What was it for? ...

He saw a familiar kunoichi and waved to her. "OI! Ember! Do you know where my tool is?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Ember looked over to Aiden then with a snap of her fingers was right beside him.
"Um,Should I tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next