Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes at her sentence. "Yeah. She ran away again." He searched the streets of Konoha, searching for any indication Naka had been there. "She missed training again."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Ember bit her lip wounering of Naka would be mad if she told.
"I`ll only tell you if you dont punish her.And if you do,boy your in for a mouthful of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 pm

"..." He didn't reply. Aiden had a habit of punishing her, even for the smallest mistake. But she only screamed, and didn't fight back, so why was it wrong? But he knew Ember wouldn't tell him if he punished her. After a few seconds, he nodded. "I won't...punish her."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Ember derected her eyes at his puipls.
(where is she again?lol i forgot for a sec..)
"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:39 pm

( Naka is hiding in the Ramen Bar >.> )

"Yes." Aiden stared back. He was getting kinda annoyed. He needed Naka, and quick.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 pm

"Hmh..Shes in the Ramen Bar." Ember answered.
(lol thanks sorry lol)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Aiden nodded, and whistled. A black, smoky looking form came out from the ground. It had no face nor feet, just a form with arms. The form nodded and floated into the Ramen Bar. Some girls screamed, and there were a few shouts of surprise from inside the bar. The smoky figure came out, dragging Naka out by her ear.

"Nuuu! Help meee!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Ember sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Aiden took Naka's arm, holding tightly. The figure dispersed, its smoke fading away. Naka whimpered, receiving the full impact of Aiden's glare.

"Waaaa!" Naka released Aiden's grip and glomped Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:13 pm

"AHG!"Ember yelled falling backwards.
She scowled Aiden for such a hard glare.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Aiden stopped glaring, and crossed his arms. "Naka, stop embarrassing yourself."

Naka pouted and got off Ember. "Danna-sama, please, no more..."

"..." Aiden eyed her for a moment, going through his options. "...be in your room by midnight, and bring your bandages." He turned around, waved with one hand and walked away.

"Nooo...No more..." Naka sighed and looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Ember growled.
"Aiden you bastard!" She pulled Naka to her side.
"Dont you dare step in your room at Midnight,you hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 pm

"B-but, something might happen to him if I don't..." Naka gulped and looked at the direction Aiden was walking. "The experiments are really dangerous...It could mean life or death..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"Expeirements?!Naka what has he done to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 pm

"They're not always on me...Sometimes he uses himself for the easy ones..." Naka fidgeted with her fingers. Aiden's experiments were harmful, but lucky for her, there wasn't any...demonic results. "It's not much to be worried about..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am

"I dont understand Naka.." Ember said shaking her head in disgust."If this is how he tells you he loves you,then hes obviously twisted."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

"...I don't mind..." Naka gave a small smile and blushed. She knew he was twisted, sadistic, evil and even cruel. But if even one of those characteristics weren't in him, she wouldn't love him so much. "I don't mind the physical pain..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 am

Ember sighed.
"Just-Dont count on him for saving you everytime your in danger,Im there too."
Ember then looked to the ground and mummbled under her breath,
"Also I can kick anyone else`s butt as hard as him,anyday."
She was a bit angry of Aiden to think hes all that when she also has a hell demon,and of corse he wont fight her because of his poor Naka,and that also made her furious.She wanted to prove,that though she was a girl,there was nothing wrong with her being a hell demon.((Because she thinks Aiden thinks otherwise XD))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 am

Naka smiled and grinned at her teammate. "Yeah...I have my whole team, and my monkey and little brother that love me, so I guess it' be a total waste if I depended on just Aiden." She sighed and looked worried. "But what if he's angry or needs to use me? Argh..."

(( me ish a masochist xP ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 am

"Then Ill just kick his a$$.No questions asked.If hes angry at you for no reason then hes got some issues." She answered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 am

"Angry for no reasons? Hm..." Aiden did keep having furious rants, and he always vented his frustration on her. Naka had checked information books, and discovered that he had needs thrice more intense than normal people. "Well, I'm not sure if it has no reason or not..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Ember just nodded.
"Has he ever battled someone just to see whos..stronger??"
She asked from curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm

"...now that I think of it, no...If he fights, there must be a reason why he did. Most times its because he's trying to stop me from getting in the way. Or, if there's no reason, it means he's angry of some sort," Naka explained. "Danna may seem evil, but he has good intentions! ...even if he has bad actions."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

(( after Naka and Junsei's...um...'mission', they return to Konoha! 8D ))

Aiden appeared in a poof of black smoke in front of the ramen shop, Naka sleeping in his arms. She had passed out during the journey from the intense heat.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 pm

((Lol kay))

Ember was lazily drawing random pictures into the dirt with a stick,slouching on a log.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next