Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 am

"What the...?" Aiden had dodged the flame, but was directly attacked by Goru. He ripped his shirt, tearing it into little white shreds. Aiden brushed away the torn clothes, and attacked Goru. They began slashing each other, but the damage level was increasing.

"..." Naka hid her face in his cloak and covered her eyes. She faced Junsei, her face scared.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:37 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"What the...?" Aiden had dodged the flame, but was directly attacked by Goru. He ripped his shirt, tearing it into little white shreds. Aiden brushed away the torn clothes, and attacked Goru. They began slashing each other, but the damage level was increasing.

"..." Naka hid her face in his cloak and covered her eyes. She faced Junsei, her face scared.
darkamaru was now behind aiden and he used his shadowgon:pierce to form a black chakra lance from his palm which he thrust into aiden's back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 am

The lance went through Aiden's chest to the other side. If he were a normal human, he would have struck his heart, but...where was it? Aiden took hold of the lance, and crushed it with his hands. Again, blood appeared on his palms. Goru did some hand seals... "Henge!" He changed into an older version of himself; but he looked a lot like Aiden, apart from the eye. He punched Aiden, as the hole covered itself.

Naka watched from the sidelines, horror in her eyes. "...Goru..?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 am

Junsei made some hand signs and in a matter of seconds, clones of herself were at a blockade in front of Naka. They all pulled out their version of Akashi, forced Chakra into them and made a fire wall.

" Don't worry Naka-chan... If you want to leave now, we can." Junsei said with a smile on her face.

((ooc: Its like 10:50 am over here))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:51 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
The lance went through Aiden's chest to the other side. If he were a normal human, he would have struck his heart, but...where was it? Aiden took hold of the lance, and crushed it with his hands. Again, blood appeared on his palms. Goru did some hand seals... "Henge!" He changed into an older version of himself; but he looked a lot like Aiden, apart from the eye. He punched Aiden, as the hole covered itself.

Naka watched from the sidelines, horror in her eyes. "...Goru..?"
((no its not like an actual lance...its just cone shaped,sharp and it shoots out of darkamaru's palm kinda like rasengan would.^^))
"nice one!"darkamaru then created 5 clones and performed lightning barrage.lightning surrounded the clones and his feet and hands and the clones pounded aiden while darkamaru charged for his own original jutsu,thunderhawk.darkamaru was surrounded by golden lightning in an aura shaped like a hawk.he shot out and hit aiden across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 am

(wow...Its 10.30 PM here...I'm in Southeast Asia ._. )

"I-I'll stay!" She continued watching, though it was tearing her heart apart. Kami, there was too much drama...

Aiden had been knocked back, and fell over, blood plastering his face. He didn't get up yet; instead, he wiped his forehead and looked over to Naka. It was her cue. Going past the clones, Naka stopped by Aiden, and started healing him. The wounds and injuries disappeared. He was as good as new.

Aiden ruffled her hair and stood up, facing his two 'enemies', a smirk in place.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:18 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
(wow...Its 10.30 PM here...I'm in Southeast Asia ._. )

"I-I'll stay!" She continued watching, though it was tearing her heart apart. Kami, there was too much drama...

Aiden had been knocked back, and fell over, blood plastering his face. He didn't get up yet; instead, he wiped his forehead and looked over to Naka. It was her cue. Going past the clones, Naka stopped by Aiden, and started healing him. The wounds and injuries disappeared. He was as good as new.

Aiden ruffled her hair and stood up, facing his two 'enemies', a smirk in place.
debbiri also walked over and healed me and goru.she smiled and walked back.darkamaru ran over to aiden and started making handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 am

Aiden noticed Darkamaru preparing a jutsu, and so he put Naka in a safe place, and did his own jutsu. Goru, in 20-yr-old mode, did a jutsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden noticed Darkamaru preparing a jutsu, and so he put Naka in a safe place, and did his own jutsu. Goru, in 20-yr-old mode, did a jutsu as well.
darkamaru,knowing about aiden's perversion,used sexy jutsu.he looked like debbiri but naked...AND WITH PIGTAILS?!?!freaky...
((xDD))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 am

Junsei covered her eyes and turned away.

" AAAHHHH! I'm blinded!" junsei yelled as her clones dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:25 am

"That's just gross! There's only one woman in this dirty mind!" Aiden attacked the Debbiri look-alike, nonetheless. "Kage Bunshin!" Aiden clones appeared, all wearing his trademark smirk. "Kage Bunshin!" Goru clones appeared, all attacking the Aiden clones brutally.

"You're seriously pissed she's mine?" Aiden look coldly at Goru, a small sneer on his lips.

"She's not yours!" Goru attacked again and again..but Aiden had full concentration.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 am

(couldnt read all that lol)
Ember rubbed her head and sat up.
"What the hell is going on?!"
She snapped at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

"I'M TRYING TO BLAST HIS BALLS OFF!!!" Goru threw multiple shuriken at Aiden, who dodged them perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 am

"Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed then held her hand out and used the chakra to stop all the sherrukins making them fall to the ground.
"Dont fight,whats the need anyways?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 am

The shuriken dropped, and the two males stood panting, tired. "I JUST WANT TO HURT HIM!!!" Goru glared at Aiden, and his eyes flashed a deep red.

"I.,want the punk from messing up my future wife's life." Aiden touched the part of his side where Goru had blasted off.

"She's not your wife!"
"Yes, she will be!"

Naka stayed by the side, holding the red, grey and white cloak.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

Ember groaned then stood in the middle of them unaware that she could be killed this instant if Aiden or Goru decided to kill her.
"This is so immature!!! JUST DROP IT." She snarled through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 am

Aiden and Goru glared at each other from around her, their eyes showing loathing and hatred. "Fine!" Aiden crossed his arms, sat down crosslegged and pouted.

Goru gave him a silent raspberry and released the transformation. Then, in cute baby brother mode, he hugged Ember. "Onee-san, why won't you let me hurt him?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 am

Being stubborn about this,Ember silently pouted and whined,"Why me?" But then gently pulled Goku off her.
"Because I dont want you hurt." She told him then looked over to Aiden.
"For a hell demon you have quite a riculous pout,Adien-san."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am

"Meh, shaddup. My family's full of demons and priestesses." He huffed, and played with a blade of grass.

"...Danna-sama, here's your coat." Naka handed Aiden the cloak, and he took it without so much of a thanks.

"That's why I wanna hurt him! He treats Nee-chan badly." Goru glared at Aiden, using his most intense stare.

(everyone hates Aiden...Yet I love him ._.")
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 am

Junsei sighed at Goru's words.

" Well, if you look at it from Aiden-san's prospective, That's probably his way of showing that he cares(ooc: Kinda like shino!)." Junsei said switching her views a little.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Ember didnt care much for Aiden,but hearing what Jensi said,she was actually right...And he WAS a hell demon after all,like her so she accepted him since she had the same problums.
"Dont judge a person by their looks or by how they act in a manner towards their love,just...let them be.She loves him..He cares about her.......Thats all that matters."
Then she paused and turned slowly to Adien.
"But remember Adien-san,i have a hell demon growing in me and thats when they are most powerfulest,so if you dare hurt my friend Naka,so help me I`ll knock the lights out of your soul."
She stated her domanince,hoping he would relize she could kick his balls anytime she wanted with no regrets etheir.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm

"Fine." Aiden stood up, looking at Goru. "Well? Do you accept the fact your sis loves me, kid?"

"...yeah. But if you hurt her AT ALL, I'll be there to kick your balls off with Junsei-san." Goru growled, and looked away from his stare. "...but to me, you're still a rival, teme."

Naka turned slightly pink at Junsei's and Ember's words. No one had cared so much for her like that, much less Aiden. "Th-Thanks, guys...And Goru...the main reason Aiden has me is to use me...for the greater good. I have to help him keep his demon needs in check, right? So I have to be there by his side. He'll never want to hurt an innocent person in his human form. Right, Danna-sama?"

"...whatever..." Aiden blushed deep red, and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Junsei smiled.

" In other words, he's saying: "Yes, my darling" or something around those lines." Junsei said as she held in a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm

"N-no I'm not! Naka, don't listen to her..." Aiden grabbed Naka's hand and pulled her away from Junsei.

"...darling...?" She smiled, and hugged him.

"..." He stood still, the blood rushing to his head.

(villains can be so cute u///u )
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm

((Yes they can be!))

" No need to be shy Aiden-san. If it's the truth, its the truth." Junsei said before she burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next