Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) Empty
PostSubject: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Ren sat by the campfire that he made on one of the many snowy mountains. He sat there next to a small girl wrapped in blankets to keep her warm. She was asleep but probably not for long. Just a few days ago, he got a contract to kidnap her. He wasn't exactly sure what the reason was but money was money, and it was quite a lot. Yes, kidnapping wasn't exactly he's forte but so far things were going swell without a hitch. A blizzard was coming in which would thankfully cover his tracks which he didn't have time to cover up. He just huddled in his black clothing, which he probably should have switch since it didn't really hide well with all the white snow. Oh well, no one was going to find them up here anyways.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Trina lightly moved around as she was sleep but started feeling a bit colder then if she was outside and started waking up, she lightly rubbed her eyes trying to move as little as she could, after of laying there a bit as her sight stopped being blurry she turned around, noticing some guy, a guy she had never seen before.
she found herself laying straight and on her back, sitting up she looked at the guy ,just staring with her big aqua blue eyes , so blue it looked as if they were glowing
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

“Good morning” Ren said only glancing at her from the corner of his eye as he watched the fire. “Or at least I think it's morning. Can't exactly tell with all the clouds. But anyways, your probably wondering why your here. Well you see, I got to take you to go met with someone.” He then continued not mentioning the fact that he kidnapped her in the process. Best just to leave that little detail out.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 pm

"m-morning?" she whispered lightly back to his words.
trina looked more around "w-where am I..mister what ever your name is...." she then whispered in a very low voice "or are you maybe a miss?" .
she stares back at him with wonder in her eyes , " d-does dad know? if not he must be worried ....why did you take me when I was asleep ? .." a little tear goes from her eyes down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Ren fawned, did he look like a miss? “It's Ren and I'm a boy. Your dad doesn't know but don't worry. I'll...uh send him a letter. You don't need to cry.” He then said hoping this would stop her from crying. Goodness he couldn't stand crying.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 am

trina lightly nodded " alright..sorry I have met talking ponies and people that look like the opposite gender ..so I never know anymore..." she looks down rubs the tear away " that is not good ...bad things can happen to you if he finds you ..." she looked back at him and took around her necklaces holding around them tightly
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 pm

“Yeaah, I know, that's why I'm planing not to get found.” Ren said, though the talking ponies did sound awfully familiar. Of well, didn't exactly matter. “So, you hungry?” He asked. Unfortunately his client wanted her alive, and preferable unharmed or he'd get payment deductions.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:15 am

"he will find you...he will get help if he doesn't find by himself" she said with a oddly straight forward voice as if she was trying to be brave and ignore something she was thinking about, not something normal for the age she looked and then she shacked her head and looked at one of the necklaces ( looks something like this http://www.polyvore.com/glow_in_dark_dragon_ball/thing?context_id=87239815&context_type=collection&id=76059873 ) "no thank you i'm fine"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 am

“Suit yourself” Ren said before pulling out a bag of hotdogs and another bag of marshmallows. If she wasn't going to eat, that didn't mean he couldn't. He soon got out a pointed stick so that the roasting may commence. What to cook first, a marshmallow or a hotdog? It was a good thing she wasn't trying to run away or anything, that would have been really bothersome. Ren looked at her when she pulled out the glowing necklace. “What's that?” He asked trying to assess if it was going to be trouble or not.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Trina looked up at him "just a gift that was supposed to show friendship ..I don't know why but people keep making me necklaces when they become my friend ..I never asked for a gift" her voice got a bit lower and she hugged her feet " I always just wanted a friend ...since I was a baby...I have always been an outcast cause of the grey mark on my left cheek ...and after I got dad people don't even wanna be close to me ..I take it as they are scared of him...but I don't know " she shook her head a bit "but that's not what you asked..it was a gift from Lulu and the man with her ..I don't remember his name at the moment but they talked about something called Hivemind or something...they were very sweet and helped me find the village after I wondered off all the way to the leaf ...for the second time ...that is why you should never follow bunnies" a slight chuckle came with the last part as she smiled brightly at him
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:32 am

Ren just let her talk. During that, he finally decided on a hot dog first then maybe eat a marshmallow. Ren placed two hot dogs on the same roasting stick before sticking them into the fire. “I see...” Ren said when she was finally done speaking having really nothing else to say. She seemed to know how to go places, that was good. It meant he didn't have to carry her all the way.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 am

trina smiled and pulled the blankets over her more and did few little hand signs under them , making a bird out of wind and making it fly over his head in circles as in a cartoon when someone gets knocked out and she started chuckling as she watched over his head
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 pm

It took a few seconds for Ren to notice the wind bird flying a few centimeters above his head but when he did he exclaimed, “What the hell?” He then made an attempt to shoo and flick the thing away. This also accidentally caused the hot dogs that he was cooking over the fire to fly off the stick they were on and fall on the snow. “Oh great...”
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 am

Trina just started laughing and made the bird disappear, she then looked at him and thought if just made herself getting into trouble by having a little fun and then she stopped laughing and just watched him and whispered " sorry"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 am

Ren looked at her with a disapproving frown. He sighed, picked up his cooling hotdogs out of the snow, and started to heat them again. He was just going to ignore her and let it slide this time. Besides he loses pay for how 'badly damaged' she is when he turns her in.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 am

Trina looked down at the ground not saying anything and feelings awkward.
"how come no one likes to have fun in this horrible world" she thought to herself, as flashbacks of her early life, when she watched her mom die, around the time when no one cared about anyone but themselfs, times weren't really any different other then they were too busy to even put on a fake smile and she started whispering to herself words from her favorite book but her voice was low so only she was able to tell what she was saying
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 am

“Because, life is hard. Fun might make things seem swell for the moment but the underlying problems remain. That and I don't get paid for having fun.” He answered. His hotdogs were finally cooked to his satisfaction and he began to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 am

"blah blah blah, i am pretty sure you don't even know what fun feels like " Trina said as she stood up "then what do you get pained for?
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 pm

“I know what fun feels like, and what I get paid for is whatever odd job I can take.” He said to the now standing up little girl. It wasn't like she could hurt him or anything. That was as long as she maybe kept her voice down. Snow plus mountains could equal to an avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Trina crossed her arms and looked at him "oh so kidnapping a kid sounds like a great job, how much do you even get for kidnapping me ? " she said putting a little smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:13 am

“Wouldn't you like to know” He said back to her. He wasn't going to just tell her that. It was quite a lot of money and the last thing he wanted her to do was to steal it then run off. Ren finished of his hotdogs and grabbed the bag of marshmallows. “You sure you don't want one?” He asked her before taking two out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 pm

"yes i'd like to know, you really should know what you are getting yourself into before a mission that involves kids" she said with a smirk and then shook her head "i'd rather not, it's just a sugar mess and it's yucky and not good for you" she then looked around and then stretched a bit and whispered to herself "i'm smarter and older then you think Ren"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Ren chuckled. “I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever you can possible throw at me.” He said confidently with a smirk before commencing to roast his marshmallows. If she didn't want any, then it meant all the more for him to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 pm

trina rolled her big eyes " who said anything about throwing ....one little sound and you'd be dead meat ..or I could just use my friend to push you down the mountain turning you into a snowman ..wouldn't that be a nice game to play ? " so watched him and blinked her eyes a bit "i'd love to play a game " she said with a soft smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm

“Your friend?” Ren asked when she was talking about rolling him into a snowman. What friend was she talking about? As far as he could tell they were the only one's on the hill, except maybe that ignoring wind bird but that couldn't possibly harm him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) Empty

Back to top Go down

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The Great Snow mountain-
Jump to: