Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)   Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:25 am

trina let out a little giggle "my imaginary friend..yet he just as imaginary as the so called Nine tails and the other creepy things that I have no idea what they are called cause i'm still learning about that purple monster i think a dude named Sasuke had or Madara ..I don't know ..I understand not much in the things in school ....." she said looking at the wind bird that flew down and sat on her head, but it fades into thin air " nuuu birdie " she said feeling that nothing was on her head anymore and looked up, she frowned when she realized he was no longer there.
but of course what she meant by the friends this is her wind, she called her element her friend cause it helps her just like friends would and she can make it take form of ppl but it's somewhat invisible to some. who can see wind anyway ?
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/

Babysitting SUCKS! (oreobird)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The Great Snow mountain-
Jump to: