Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Things Change   Things Change EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Shizue sighed and gazed into the water. She looked different than before, she caramel bushy hair was now a dark brown, straight and shorter. She wondered if any of her old friends would reconise her. "This place really doesn't look any different" she smiled, she liked the continuity that Kohona supplied it was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Number of posts : 60

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Shikamaru leaned on the tree looking at the blue sky, the clouds moving on by. "The Village never changes, because the majority of Ninja who could change it are out protecting it" Shikamaru let the smoke from his cigarette flow from his mouth, the habit he picked up from he hero, the lighter in his right hand, his thumb flicking the lid open and shut as his eyes slowly began to fall from the clouds to watching Shizue speak to her self.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ah!" Shizue cried turning to face him, she hadn't noticed him there. She smiled, "Hello Shikamaru" she said. "Its nice that its the same, its gives a comforting feel. Sometimes changes just brings misery. People don't know how good they had it" she looked up, People who could change may not always be right to do it she thought thinking og a certain blonde ninja.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

((ooc: may I join?))

Toshi was wandering around Konoha again. She was visiting, of course, since there was no one to talk to in Kusa. Her path was crooked, as she was 'chasing' a strangely shaped cloud around. She tripped, falling on her head of short brown hair. Toshi looked up and saw two people...talking? She grinned, waved, and greeted them. "Hello!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Shikamaru stood up putting his hands in his pockets, Asuma's Trench Knives hanging on his sides, a pack of cigarettes hanging out of his vest's pocket, the lighter still in his hand as he played with it.

"The only thing diffrent here is the death of Asuma, other then this foolish people think there safe."

Shikamaru walked to the shizue patting her back, "good to see you back though"Shikamaru reached down grabing his Shoji or Go board and chips and began to walk along the path leading to the small tablees set up for board games.

"Such a slow day today....what a drag"
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 am

"Oh" Shizue paused she didn't know Asuma had dies, she wanted to say she was sorry but that always seemed so fake to her. Not really enough. She noticed another ninja coming waving, "hi!" she said briskly and smiled at the kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

Toshi was walking over to the older brunette, but tripped. Again. "Oof!" She got up again, rubbing her messy hair. Toshi laughed as she wiped dirt from her hands and face, then stuck out her clean right hand to the other ninja for a shake. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda! Call me 'Toshi. Who're you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 am

Shikamaru began to set the chips on the board, his eyes watching the new ninja that was approaching, his free hand slipped to one of the trench knives just in case, as if to say what ever, a quick burst of smoke flowed from his mouth, his mind was running several tasks, defense plans for the new ninja in case of attack, his first move for the game, and thoughts back to asuma.

"greetings......"
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 am

"Shikamaru, this is Toshi! Shizue said brightly "She seems quite nice" a bad habit of hers was to talk about someone as if they weren't there. "Oh I'm Shizue Asahi" she said remembering Toshi's question.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 am

((mehs, hope its okay i jump in also, toshi cant be alonexD))

Miru was walking down the streets of konoha, dressed in her normal ANBU west, her kunai purch on her hip, katana strabbed to her back and her black hair loose as always. Satoshi had run off while she was sleeping, the uchiha female was gratefull that toshi didnt know the danger of being alone but still she couldt let her slip away again. The black haired ANBU stopped when she spottet toshi, along with a boy around her own age smoking with a bored look and a young brunette
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:16 am

"Your quite trusting, did your adventures soften you...I swear I will never understand you women.." Shikamaru moved a chip on the board putting his hands together as if to gather thought, his posture giving off the wisdom that many thought he was to young to have.

"speaking of adventures, I have been given orders to take a break, being as the only Chunin of late to go on rank A's and down. That part doesn't bother me, it's good to be away from the work....it's all the people i'm supposed to be on break from asking questions upon what they should do, these Ninja have no idea how to think for them selves, they fallow blindly with out thought.." Shikamaru's eyes moved back to Toshi, still not being able to fully trust her he slowly closed his eye and went back to deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

ill reutrn in around a hour
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 am

Shizue scoffed at Shikamaru's comment, she wasn't naive. "A break?" she asked nochantly, "that should be good" She herself wanted to get back into the action feeling as though she had been lacking it lately.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 am

Shikamaru let out a sigh watching the smoke flow from his mouth, opening his eyes he moved the next chip on the Shogi board.

"Working....what a drag" As soon as he had moved the chip into position his hands went back together in his thinking pose, yet again his mind was racing with different strategies.

"I was let on break because I'm a Chunin who's main missions are A's. Honestly they should be sending Jounin, but my skill is that high and if I felt like becoming a Jounin I could...but if I did that...there would be way more work, and more fighting... All I want to do is watch clouds and play shogi."

Shikamaru let out another sigh spitting the filter that was left over out of his mouth. "Though our skills are different, you use a strong offense to win, I use my strong defense to over come there offense, though your way does save you alot of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 am

The jet black haired young ANBU walked toards the 2 strangers being with toshi"..Toshi..", came her cold but calm voice"why you running off like that..", her cold face watched the strangers carefully now
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 am

"Who's that?" Toshi asked, looking at Shikamaru. He acted like an old man and reminded her of her Oji-san back in Kusa. "Hm... Isn't the simple and effective strategy the best? No flashiness, no delay, and no need for extra work. That way, you can go on to the next battle and use the same strategy. The enemies might expect it, but if you change the strategy and tweaked it, it can turn the tables, no?" Toshi then looked down and picked up a two-leaf clover. "Thinking too much hurts..."

She looked up as she saw Miru. "Oh! Hi, Miru-san! Meet Shizue-san and...uh..." Toshi struggled to remember the mature boy's name. She hadn't paid attention. "...mister... Shika..?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 am

Shikamaru's eyes open, The simple fast strategy would lose to many chips, sacrifice isn't the answer, calmly thinking it out would be a better solution, rushing ahead of your self doesn't let you get ahead of your enemy, and out think them, in reality they feel they have a choice, but when you have a well thought out plan, there just doing what you want."

Shikamaru moved another chip putting a cigarette in his mouth, using Asuma's lighter to start it he took a deep inhale/breath then let the smoke flow freely. His hands go back into the same position as before as he sinks back into thought, his breath went calm and his body began to lean forwards a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 am

Toshi wrinkled her nose as she smelled smoke. Somehow, it was very familiar, though she had never seen someone smoke. "But it doesn't need sacrifice if you know how to do it properly. And besides... There are times when you just don't have enough time to think it over."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 am

Miru looked at the smoking young man, the knifes in his belt and the way he was standing could mean that this was shikamaru, former student of asuma who had bein killed bye the akatsuki member hidan, her months in ANBU had taught the young uchiha survivor a thing or 2 about the rookie 9, well the brain of the 9.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

Shikamaru looked up again and let out a sigh. "There is always time for me to think, not to be full of my self but you really have no idea who I am..." Shikamaru stood up resting his hands on Asuma's trench knives, the smoke began to rise up past his face from the cigarette as he began to observe the girl.

"If I was one to brag about who I am you'd understand what I mean about the thinking...but seeing as I have better things to do then brag about my self, I will get to them. Shikamaru looked through the grass, picked a nice soft spot and lazily laid down staring at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 am

Shizue was suspicious of the ANBU agent. She crossed her arms and wondered why she was here and did it have something to do with Toshi? Probably it was just to coincedental, turning her gaze to Toshi she wondered who exactly this girl was?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 am

Miru simply rolled her black eyes, the thing about this clever chuunin being lazy and complanning sure was right, her eyes looked at shikamaru while he laid down but then turned to the unknown female ninja with brown hair"..what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:50 am

Toshi scratched her right arm, not noticing the faint scars. She squatted, looked down at Shikamaru and smiled. "From the way you act, you look lazy. From the way you talk and play Shogi, you look smart. And that together, means your probably a master strategist who thinks up plans that get the job done with the least effort, am I right?" It was kind of fun for Toshi to 'solve' little puzzles like it. "And you...oooh, a bunny!" Toshi turned her head and saw a little brown hare near Shizue.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:53 am

"Nothing" shizue said coyly, "Just wondering what an ANBUs interest her is" Looking around she smiled, "doesn't seem like the special forces are needed" She felt the comforting weight of her blades and smiled pleasently at Miru.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:55 am

Shikamaru let out another sigh, being to lazy to even make a remark back to the girl, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and tossing it away.

"Only lazy when no life's are on the line... I fight when I need, but I pride my self on running away, that way no one gets hurt, The last time I really had to kill some one was in the fight with the Akatsuki.... That was for vengeance...." The care free look on Shikamaru's face went away the moment he said 'Akatsuki'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Change   Things Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Change
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next