Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Is Needed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Walking into the gates of Kohona, Wearing a black cloak over his Akatsuki cloaks. His mission not for anyone just for his own liking, was to kill this meduim sized man with black hair and checks as a hamster.

The reason behind Hidan Searching for this rather large man was that, the man was believed to have hidan's Jashin Emblem that he wore around his neck. He lost it some where in the Forbidden Forest, It must of came loose when he was jumping to the tallest tree to find the way out of the forest.

The man must of picked it up from the ground while hidan was looking for the way out. Knowing Hidan He doesn't let any one go even if they looked at him wrong.

"Ill find him eventually" Talking to him self...

((Anyone can join rather it be missin-nin or Leaf-nin))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:35 pm

(Can my character come and try helping Hidan find it? :3)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 pm

((Certainly n.n))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Toshi was again, wandering around. She had been playing with Yuudai, but they got hurt and he had to be sent to the hospital. Then she saw a familiar cloak. "Ita-san!" she called out and hugged the Akatsuki-man from behind.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Hidan Confused and startled Looked behind him, no worrying since it was a small child.

"What do you want kid?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"Eh- aaaaah!" Toshi jumped back. "You're not Itachi! Who are you?" she asked, smiling politely.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Heh Hidan Laughing that some one would call him itachi he looked nothing like itachi in any way accept for the robe.

Im hidan, member of the Akatsuki With itachi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm

"Oh, I see! Nice to meet ya, Hidan." Toshi stuck her hand out for him to shake, grinning widely. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda, but you can call me Toshi! What'cha doing?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Hidan never being nice but since its a kid he thought to him self

Might as well let this one live there is nothing that i would get from killing a kid....

Im looking for my emblem that has been stolen from me, its a rather fat man im looking for"

Shaking her hand as he was talking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:21 pm

"Ooh, what does it look like?" Toshi asked. If he was Itachi's friend, he was her friend.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Looking down at the strange girl Wondering why she doesnt run since he is in the akatsuki clan...

Its a circle with a triangle in it, its silver and its on a chain"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:33 pm

"All right!" she exclaimed, full of determination. "Where did you last see it?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Replying "In the forbidden forest, south east of here, but a fat man has it some where in the market and i intend to kill him.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

"Okay, let's go!" Toshi said. She didn't paz attention to the kill part. Toshi took hold of his hand and dragged him on.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Walking with the young child through the market no one will think of a akatsuki to hold hands with a child its the perfect cover until he gets to the fat man..

Hey that looks like the man im looking for lets go over there and have a talk with him

((mind being the fat man?))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm

"Okay!" Toshi smiled and pulled him towards the big-boned man. "Hello!"

"Uh, hi?" the man asked. Around his meaty neck was Hidan's amulet.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Hidan Looking at the mans neck his eyes glisten to the look at the necklace.

Hidan letting go of the young childs hand, grabing a kunai and putting it to the fat mans neck ill show you to steal from me again!

Poofing cloud around hidan appeared when he stabbed the old fat man
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:07 pm

"Eh?" While the smoke was still there, Toshi felt something splatter on her, and then something big and heavy falling down on her. As the smoke cleared, it revealed the dead man was leaning down on her, the necklace gone. The crowds stopped what they were doing, and then looked at Toshi. The same thing went through their mind: 'A child stabbed the man.'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Hidan looking down at the scene at the fat man he just killed laying on the child..

"Im sorry Young child, But i cant be noticed or anbu will certainly hunt me down and attempt to kill me"

The young child felt somthing in her pocket in a rectangular shape,
I was a note that hidan left for her, hopefully he said to his self she will find it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:16 pm

A Jonin from the crowd pulled the man off, and another picked up a shocked Toshi. "...can't believe a young kid..."

"What the...?!" Toshi pulled out something in her pocket that certainly wasn't there. 'Hidan...' "... I-I didn't m-mean to stab him..." she lied to the Jonin. "It was an accident!"

"You have his blood on you, and you were the closest person to him."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Hidan Watching from a buildings corner.. Whispering to his self

Come on kid You can lie better than that....
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:24 pm

"But- But I didn't!"

"Don't lie!"

"I didn't! He- he was trying to touch me, it was self-defence!" she pleaded, her eyes showing desperation.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Ehh.... Thinking to him self 'Am i really going to save this kid or left her get arrested...'

Hidan waiting for the jonin's response
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:40 pm

"... If that is true, then...we need a witness," the Jonin finally said. "Who saw him touch the child?" he asked the crowd.

No one raised their hand, of course.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Hidan Walking down to the jonin in a black cloak and straw hat.

I saw the man touch the child.. It was all self defense

Hidan looking at the child whispering Shhh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Is Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Is Needed   Killing Is Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Is Needed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next