Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long needed Break  Empty
PostSubject: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Kaji sighed as he sank into the soothing waters of a hot spring. He had collected all but one of the Soul shards and he couldn't claim the final shard Until the Solstice. Samael had returned his memory when they discovered where Azazel had placed the final fragment. It was tied to Naka, he sighed as he thought of Killing her. On his journey he had seen her with some red eyed kid sucking face, strangely he was not infuriated as Samael hoped he would be. The Demon King screamed out to slaughter her and make him whole but Kaji refused. He couldn't do it not until the solstice, the one day where he was asked to kill her. setting aside his thoughts of Naka he focused on ignoring the white noise of nature, things like birds and crickets. He would Stay in Yugakure until the solstice ... Until he would free Naka from Lilith forever.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 pm

(May I? Using Nonoko, not Ushio.)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Naka got into the hotspring and sighed in bliss. She had always loved the heat of the water. And this place was mixed, so it was huu~uge and all for herself. She wasn't wearing a towel since the clerk said there wasn't anyone else in there. So, Naka waded around, even floating on the surface. Then she saw something.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Kaji groaned as the sound of footsteps drew closer to him. then he felt someone wading in the spring. his eyes were kept shut he didnt wish to know whom had just disrupted his peace
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Naka waded along, then gasped and moved back. Kaji was there. Sure, Ushio was sleeping peacefully in her after an overly-enthusiastic dinner party with Isamu the previous night, but she still knew how he looked. Big and war-raged and scarred. She wanted to relax in the spring but he was there... She didn't know what to do.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 pm

he frowned as he heard someone gasp and move back, that annoyed him. "i know your there, dont let the scars bother you" he said keeping his eyes shut. he was probably speaking to a teenage girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm

He didn't know who she was. That was both an insult and a relief but Naka figured she might as well enjoy her stay. She sat down against a rock across him and just stared, knowing he probably didn't care. She wanted to talk to him but he seemed to be in a bad mood. "Auntie was right, he is anti-social," she murmured to herself.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm

He placed his hands behind his head " mumble somemore " he muttered. Kaji examined her with his other senses, from what he gathered she was probably someone of nakas age and size. 'knowing my luck it probably is her' he thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

"Ano, um sorry, I- uh...um...nevermind," she blabbered. Naka kept quiet and kept watching him. Many a night Ushio would rant on how handsome he was and how he beat Adonis and greek Gods, but rarely did she talk about his scars. Her only answer was a small smile and, 'They're in the name of love.' Out of the blue, Naka decided to ask a question that always bugged her. "So how's the mission?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 pm

"my mission will be over on The solstice" he said quietly. " what brings you to yugakure nanoko " he said still with his eyes shut. He had no reason to look at her, if he did he would probably imagine her headless. That was something he didn't want to think about right now
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ushio's sleeping and Aiden and Naka are taking care of Isamu in a hotel nearby. It's kind of a family bonding vacation, but the men go to pubs and the girls eat out a lot." She didn't bother shrugging or smiling, he wouldn't care. "So, after you cut my head off, what are you planning to do?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

He scowled and opened his icy blue eyes to examine her "retire from the Ninja corps and be a full time father" he said coldly. Samael was begging to take over and kill her but kajis will kept him in line. " you should not talk about your impending death samael continues to beg for it sooner" he grumbled closing his eyes once more
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm

"I know he dislikes me, you don't have to point that out. Sooo...can I tell Isamu that her Papa's coming back after Tanabata? She really wants to have a picnic with everyone, her whole family." At that, Nonoko smiled. "She made some drawings the other day of you and Ushio and her in a sunflower field, too."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 am

Kaji masked his emotions " oh she got over hating me did she " he said cooly. He smirked " I don't know if it's wise to tell her just yet" kaji answered as he began to float away from nanoko
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 am

"She's coming after you," Nonoko said, straight forward. Jeez. He didn't want to show it, but he was so emotional, in his own way, in the little things he does. "So far she and Ushio have checked the big villages, Ame and Yukigakure. She's not gonna stop until she finds you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Kaji growled "I told them not to seek me out". He could not believe they would ignore him, when he saw Isamu she would receive a stern talking to. He doubted she would listen but he would anyway and Ushio would get an earful as well.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Naka shook her head. 'Like Watanuki from Holic.' "You're not happy that you might see them? At all? Isamu-chan misses you like crazy and Ushio's been writing hundreds of letters but only sends a few, since she didn't want to trouble you. Just like those scars, they're doing this in the name of love." All the commotion was making Ushio and Lilith stir inside.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

He sighed "Id be happy if they listened to me". He turned his cold eyes to her "enough about me hows your Kumo boy toy " he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Naka turned a shade of red and frowned. "None of your business, but how did you find out? Ushio-chan didn't tell you, did she?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 pm

He chuckled " I may have passed through Kumo and saw you sucking face". He approached her standing up infront of her " Ushio better not have had any involvement in it" his tone was serious. He got out of the water "If her lips even grazed the boys he's as good as dead as you are"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 pm

"If she kisses him, I'd probably get hurt too...but...then again, I'm not sure... I just met him, I don't know him that well. And watching how you and Ushio ended up, I'm scared... He'll probably leave me too." She sighed and looked up at him. "Siddown, I don't want a look at your no-no area," she said bluntly. Kaji was the only guy she was hostile to.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

"I've spent enough time in the Waters" he said wrapping a towel around his waist. He started walking away from Nanoko, the comfort of his hotel bed awaited.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 pm

"Danna!!" There was a splash as she got up. Her eyes had turned a lighter brown, showing that it was Ushio. "P...please don't go...!" she said, running after him. She knew she tried to get rid of her love for him, but it was hard to fall out of love when you're so in deep. She tried to disconnect herself from him but it was hard...

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:57 pm

He stopped and looked back, she slammed into his back. "why were you running silly girl" he said picking her up off the ground. "Your coming with me" he said carrying her bridal style to his Hotel room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next