Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Long needed Break  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Naka didn't to blubber and look like a baby, so she just held onto him tight. Her tail sneaked out around his waist, pulling him close. "Gomen.... I...couldn't help myself..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm

He didnt speak to her until they were in his room " You and Isamu were searching for me when I told you not to do just that". Kaji was fuming "How can I protect you if you run in the bloody fire"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm

She got out of his arms and sat down on his bed, looking down at her hands. "I'm so...sorry... I know saying that won't make it any better, b-but..s...sorry anyway," she said quietly, overcome with sadness. She was happy to see him, but sad he wasn't

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:33 pm

He sighed and sat down next to her "so im here, your here wanna make some babies". Kaji smiled and wagged his eyebrows " I noticed the tail came out earlier "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Naka looked up at him with big, worried eyes. Then she pounced on him.

--

Ushio rubbed her eyes and yawned, it had been a long, long night. They hadn't seen each other in a long while and that had made her miss him so much more. Ushio smiled and tucked a love letter under his pillow. She gave him a loving kiss on the lips and then went to get him some food.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Kaji opened his eyes and found Ushio missing "Typical" he muttered. he started reading the letter she left for him. "wow" he said as he finished it, he would need to show her another good time before he left again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Ushio came back with a brown bag right after he read the letter. She smiled and sat ontop of him, holding out the bag. "Taiyaki, dango and some manjuu buns. You must be hungry, ne?" She held up a taiyaki to his mouth, head first.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Kaji bit into it "mmmm well we both must have worked up an appetite " he said. He reached inside the bag and held out a Dango to her "eat" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Naka devoured it in one bite, then gave him a sweet, hard kiss. "Remember when we first met? I fed you and Ayame said aww and you tried to feed me but I didn't want any and you got upset." Ushio got out one of the manjuu and wolfed it down. "We grew a lot since then, huh?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Kaji chuckled " Well you not so much ". he ribbed her gently " but yeah we have come along way since then " he replied. Kaji grabbed a dango stick and started muching on that, then he had a devious thought. He grabbed the bag and saw the container of sauce "excellent"
he said grinning. "Ushio can you guess what im thinking" he purred
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

"We eat the dango with the sauce!" she said, a glint in her eye. Then she blinked and heard the sound of his purr. She blushed and almost jumped out. Letting Nonoko take over so much had reduced her libido. "...ar...are you gonna eat something else with that sauce...?" she squeaked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

His grin didn't wavier "correct" he said flipping her onto her back.
---

Kaji looked up at the ceiling, Naka was draped over him "You seemed a bit off your game" he teased

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"Well, you weren't around, so I h-had no reason to want to do anything like this," Ushio pointed out, huffing. "You don't seem as skilled as you were, either. Getting rusty?" She only joked about the last part. He was as great as always.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Kaji narrowed his eyes " Your a horrible at lying " he said coolly. He had just rocked her world multiple times and she dare call him rusty "no more for you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"Gomen, gomen, I was kidding, I was kidding," she said quickly, hugging him. Ushio dove under the covers and once again, pounced Little Kaji.

--

Ushio was once again, draped over him. She stretched and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know, at this rate, one day you really are gonna knock me up again," she pointed out.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

He chuckled "Would it really be such a bad thing, sure Nanoko might not like it but F**k her, metaphorically of course". Kaji began to laugh " I wonder how the Kumo boy would react to this situation, it is Nanoko's body your using so wouldn't that mean I was boinking her "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

"I don't really care, I am the one who's feeling it right now. Besides, her body is a bit like mine, no?" Ushio smiled and put his hands on her butt. "She's in my head right now with earmuffs and blindfolds, trying not to think." She giggled and kissed up his chest to his neck. "Say you love me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Kaji looked at her and blinked a bit " I love you ". He chuckled as he pictured Nanoko going 'lalalalalaIcanthearyoulalalalalala'. Kaji gave the rump a squeeze " Yours was bigger" he said sadly "Still nice though"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"Once you free me, I'll have my real body back, even my own butt, don't worry. I'll also get my memories back...then I might find out who I was before." Naka closed her eyes and snuggled into his body. "There's no one like you," she said quietly. "And there's no one who loves you like I do."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:15 pm

He sighed " I hate thinking about that ". Kaji hugged her tightly "I wonder if anyone has noticed your missing"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 pm

"Isamu-chan is sleeping. Last night we had a party. Her next tooth just came out and she can start eating meat," Ushio said happily. "Everyone else thinks I'm out eating and relaxing in the spring. Mom will tell me when Izzy wakes up. Oh! And her puma got a litter of babies."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 pm

"I still dont like the Idea of her with a Puma for a pet " he muttered folding his arms
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 pm

"Neither did I at first but Goru helps her take care of them and they're tame now. They really seem to like her." Ushio opened her eyes and looked at him. "Our daughter is an amazing little girl. She can do anything she sets her mind to and she's not even three yet. She's just like her father in the brains department yet like her mother in the stubbornness department." Ushio smiled and got up. "Anyway, please tell me if you want me to stay or not. I can't read your mind if you want to keep *bleep*ing or if you want to eat out with me or you just want to stay in. You have to tell me what you want from me or else I'll probably screw up and beat myself up because I did."

She stretched and went to the bathroom to take a shower, the dango sauce has stuck to places she didn't want sticky. Ushio got in the shower and turned on the hot, hot water. The liquid heat made it easy for her to turn on her brain. Would Kaji want her companionship or would he like her to go? Truthfully, she wanted to bring him to home to Isamu or just stay with him until he was ready. But it was his choice, not hers. She loved him and her letters were proof. Sure, the first few were embarrassing, but the last few were...extremely sappy. But of course, he probably hadn't read any yet. She had sent them to Raiden's mail box, addressed to Danna, from Naka.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 am

Kaji continued to stare up at the ceiling, he did not know what he wanted. He always said it was to have a family but now that he had one he found himself wanting more, adventure perhaps. was this what the medics call the midlife crisis, Kaji didn't know. He wondered if perhaps he could actually function if he settled or was he like the old toad sannin incapable of such a thing.

Kaji sat up in the bed and sat in silence for a bit. If he stayed Samael could push him to kill before the solstice. That would not be good he could very well end up killing Ushio. He sighed and walked into the bathroom and into the shower. He didn't care that it was already occupied, he grabbed a bar of soap and started washing himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 am

"Have you made up your mind yet?" she asked. The shower was small and even smaller when he squeezedg in. Ushio grabbed the shampoo, got on her tiptoes and started washing his hair. "From the look of your face, it seems you regret having a family or ever meeting me. Hey...if you really, truly want to live the life you used to, I won't blame you. I'd beg you to stop and probably would try to stop you, but... If it really is what you want, at least say goodbye to Isamu. You can kill me today if you want to, then get on with your life. You weren't meant to stay in a home and have a family with a wife and daughter. You're the bachelor, heart-breaker, romeo, f*ck them all type." Ushio smiled and rinsed his hair out. He didn't do kisses anymore, she noticed.

She got out and wrapped a towel around herself, then went to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, waiting for his answer.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next