Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long needed Break  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 am

Samael chuckled after she had gone. He was vile and mean and Hurtful while fractured, and 'twas ushio who held all his goodness. Since he was in control and nearly whole again he did not appear as kaji. His hair was like liquid silver and his eyes a bright blue.
" ah it's good to be free " he said streching, kaji had kept him suppressed far to often. Sure the kid had good reason, when free the fractured king took to pillaging and taking woman of virtue to his bed. Samael would drain them of their life force and turn them into succubi, the kuroda and the akuma clans needed rivals after all. He smirked and spotted tsukiko 'she will make a fine succbi' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Tsukiko had two choices. Take the fork to the left or right. She took the left. For some reason the right path had...an eery, scary feeling. She spotted a body floating almost lifeless in the water and frowned.

"Oi. Wake up." She toed the body with her foot but it didn't move. "Ummm..." 'Oh what the hell? Finding a dead body in a hotspring, just my luck.' She shrugged, left that spring and went to the other one, where Samael was. When she saw him, she smirked. "Hello there."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 pm

He glanced at her and then went back to staring off in the distance. He knew her, knew how she was and he would turn her soon enough. For now hard to get, the cool mysterious path might work. He ignored her, he was good at that and the screaming of kaji to flee annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Tsukiko huffed when he ignored her. So she came forward and sat next to him, stroking his arm. He felt bad; not the badboy bad, but evil bad. She was probably just being paranoid, she thought, and brushed it off. "I haven't seen you around here before. Where are you from?" she purred.

--

Ushio sat up, soaking wet, looking like that girl from Ring. A family at the hotsprings paled and fled at the sight of her. Ushio had somehow heard Kaji's internal screams. Plus, her slut radar was on. "Tsukiko," she muttered, eyes turning red, a different red from Lillith's red. She chuckled menacingly. "B*tch fight it is."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Samael smirked " I am from everywhere and no where" he said. He silenced kajis scream by trapping him in a happy memory. "You wouldnt see me around here Kiri nin, I dont vacation often " he told her
He chuckled as he felt Ushio on the other side of the springs.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Tsukiko raised an eyebrow. She was completely nude, so she didn't have her Kiri headband on her. So how did he know she was from Kiri? Oh well. From the looks of it, he was average-sized, so maybe he could be a fun roll. "I see..you're not here with anyone, are you?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

Ushio hissed and the air around her started to crackle with menace and sadism. She got up. "Tsu...ki...ko...!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 pm

" Yes and no " he said with a small smirk "and I shall be the biggest you've ever had if you can survive the battle to come". His voice was dark and sooth like silk, he turned and saw ushio. "So good of you to join us girl" he said to the hissing girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Tsukiko blinked and looked at Ushio. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Oh great, the tramp's here. Why are you al- HEY!"

Ushio had skipped all the politeness in listening and had already taken a fistful of Tsukiko's blond hair. "You listen to me, you b*tch, touch my man again and you won't be able to walk, hear or see for the rest of your life. I'll turn you into a f*cking vegetable and make you go crazy in the inside. You'll want to kill yourself, but I won't let you, you sl*t," Ushio growled. She picked Tsukiko up easily and threw her against the wall. And then a full-fledged cat fight started - hair pulling, scratching, slapping, cursing. Ushio, with enough rage to fuel seven hells, was winning though.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Samael chuckled, this amused him greatly. Ushios little speak made him almost die laughing 'the little girl thinks she has claim over me' he thought smirking. He stood up and froze time, he walked over to Ushio and separated her from Tsukiko. He unfroze them once he had them both in the water. He glared at them " you will both cease this at once or I will make it so you are both vegetables, wont that be nice for you ushio" he said icily. she needed to die in order to find a new body and if he kept her as a vegetable it would be the Ultimate form of torture. " You will kiss and make up " he said crossing his arms over his bare unmarked chest.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Ushio growled and scowled at him. To her, Samael was taking over Kaji's body, using it for his own purposes. And Kaji was forced to be locked inside, unable to stop the bad things Samael was- She blinked as Tsukiko kissed her cheek.

"Soo this is the new body of Kaji, huh? No wonder his *bleep* is just average." Tsukiko rolled her eyes and tugged on Ushio's hand. The kid had almost made her bleed. "I bet he wasn't any good in the sack."

"Nope, he's just big talk. Sure he knows how to stick it in, but there's no way you want to keep him." That was Lilith talking. She didn't know why, but the common factor all three women had was they didn't like Kaji/Samael.

"I think I'd rather take Toshi than take you." Tsukiko chuckled and kissed Ushio again, this time on the lips.

".....IYAAAAAA KAJI-KUN SAVE ME!!!!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Samael frowned " I believe it is you who is all talk Tsukiko " He raised his hand and froze her. the demon king glared at Ushio "leave now, I have to teach this one a lesson" he said darkly.
rolled his eyes as a thought of hers crossed his mind "Dont fret, this is my body not Kaji's" he told her. He grabbed Tsukiko and vanished leaving Kaji's actual body floating in the spring. He looked down at them " Call it an early wedding present from Grandpa... gods that made me feel old for a second".

Kaji groaned, it felt as though he had been burned alive and smashed with a sledgehammer. "kusso" he hissed.

----
Samael chained the blond up and then unfroze her. He smirked " Welcome to my lair said the Demon king to the mortal girl" he chuckled darkly. " I hope you enjoy sex, because for the next 240 hours I wont stop ****ing you" he said approaching her
----

Kaji groaned "need medical attention honey" he gasped
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm

"Bring it on. I might be a mortal, but at least I'm better than you in the sack." She rolled her eyes and waited, maybe she could go to sleep during it all.

-

"Kaji-kun!" Ushio ran over and put his head on her lap. His muscles weren't damaged, but very tense, to the point of snapping and he looked like he had the combination of a migraine and male PMS. She cupped his face and started to treat it all with chakra. "Kaji-kun...don't...don't leave me again...that was scary...I really did feel like I wanted to kill people...."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Kaji was weak, so very weak. Even with the healing he was still drained.
He was ten days in bed, in utter agony.

----

Samael chuckled as he with drew himself for the first time in ten days and nights. He smirked, she had broke and turned after the third day. " You are succbi now " he said giving her a deep kiss "you are mine understood"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Ushio stayed beside him the whole time, catering to any need. She had to constantly supply him medical attention. She didn't know what was wrong with him...she wanted to help him, but she didn't know how. "Kaji-kun...I wish I was a better medic....I could have helped." She held his hand tightly. She hadn't slept or eaten in ten days.

--

Tsukiko blinked groggily and turned her face away from him when he tried to kiss her. "Get off of me...I just want to go home and sleep. I belong to no one."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Samael growled and stripped her of her demon hood leaving her in a state worse than Kaji had been. He flung her from his hell pit in Iwa to Kirigakure. " Ushio was right she was a stupid B**ch" he muttered vanishing.

---

Kaji sighed " Have you eaten " he said finding the strength to sit up in the bed. "your a fine medic Ushio now take care of yourself for my coils are still dried up from the separation " he said squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:23 pm

She shook her head and squeezed his hand back. "I've been trained to be able to survive up to 15 days without rest...that's how we can have love marathons," she joked weakly. Ushio kissed his forehead and made him lay back down. "Please just rest. The faster you get better, the same goes for me. I can't...um..." Ushio didn't want to say anything exceedingly stupid, so she kept quiet. "Do you need anything right now?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaji sighed " I need you to eat ". the tone in his voice was serious " you must eat and bathe " he said " and care for yourself, it would make me happy"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm

"...then you have to come with me." Ushio was stubborn too. Stubborn and in love. She pushed away the blankets and scooped him into her arms. Then she went to the kitchen and put him down easily. Since they already had pasta, this time she would make pizza. "What toppings do you want, honey?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Kaji frowned " Im not in the mood for pizza, some soup will do for me but you eat what you will" he said. He was slouched against his chair " Make your pizza but save a slice for me tomorrow I might want some" kaji said stretching his weak arms.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Ushio nodded. She took one slice for herself and put the rest away. She made three types of soup for Kaji and laid it out in front of him. She didn't sit in his lap in case he got hurt, so she stood beside him and held up a spoon of soup to his mouth. "Please let me feed you. I'll get worried if you don't," she said quietly, sadly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

He looked at her "very well" he said with a sigh. Kaji allowed her to feed him, two of the soups were to his liking but one was awful. He looked at her then back at the awful soup "Thats enough I'm very full" he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

She nodded and drank the last soup for herself, she liked it. Ushio dumped the dishes in the sink for the demons to wash. Then she picked him up in her arms and carried him to the bathroom. "You will take a bath and you will not complain, okay?" she said once he was in the warm water.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Kaji sighed again he did not like taking baths, in fact the only time he liked to be in water was when he was swimming or lounging in the hotsprings. "you know i hate feeling this weak" he muttered as she started shampooing his hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"But you are and you have to bear with it. When you get better, I will reward you for being such a good boy with a love marathon, okay?" She smiled and kissed him. As she did, she sent in chakra to relax him. ".... I love you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Kaji closed his eyes " and I you" he said quietly. He opened them moments later with one eye of golden yellow and the other bloody red. His skin paled to snow white and all his scars faded from his body. He felt stronger now, he felt hungry too but not from food. Something stirred inside of him something odd, kaji felt so very different. He looked at Ushio "whats wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next