Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long needed Break  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am

Kaji sighed and got out after her. He slipped as he opened the door and fell on top of her "ugh" he groaned into her chest. he got up " I dont think even if I wanted to leave the fates would let me " he said sitting up " you alright Ushio-hime"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 am

"Yes, my boobs survived your face attack." Ushio chuckled and laid down, not caring about the towel now. "Hey...do you ever feel like you wanted to feel like your past self again? Not permanently, but maybe just a day or to. To remember how it feels. As the old Kaji Nara, as the old Toshi Kuroda. When you easily blushed and I was as silly as a fish trying to smoke," she said, smiling. She noticed he rarely smiled, too.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:38 am

He blinked " Er I dont have a past self Ive always been the way I am" he said laying down beside her. Honestly he hadnt been much of a father, something always dragged him away from his family life, so there really wasnt much actual change for him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

"I mean the transition from Kaji Nara with the Byakugan and a sexy butt to Keiji Akimichi with the buff body and the six-pack," she teased, poking his stomach. Ushio purred as she stretched out. "I'm sorry I forced you to become a father. I shouldn't have done that," she said sadly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

He blinked "I haven't really been around enough to be called a father and when I am I fail at it " he said with a sigh. Kaji hated failing but it was true he wasn't really good at being a dad. "By this point I'm neither Kaji or Keiji I'm more like a fusion of the two " he said addressing her earlier statement
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 am

"Oh well. You're still Izzy's Papa. Don't worry, I most likely won't get knocked up again. Birth control. I don't want you panicking in case, ten years later, you find out you have a son, Ryuugi." Ushio smiled and rubbed her tummy. "I see you've been lonely the past few days. What have you been doing?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:58 am

"Ryuugi?" he said blinking he had never thought about having more children, he had never had a vision of a son but then again Isamu was his. he figured if he were to play favorites she would be his and the second child would be its mothers. "Ive been unwinding mostly, healing up from a battle" he said staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

"I see." Ushio sat up and rolled him onto his stomach. She removed his towel, folded it and put it away. "Stay still. You might not like this, but it'll help with your muscles. All that time outside training and finding soul shards must have tired you out. Your body feels like a stretched rubber band."

She cracked her knuckles and sat on top of his waist. The she put her hands on his back and started to channel a wave of relaxing chakra into him, to his spinal cord so that it spread everywhere. As she did, her hands knead the tense muscles of his back, loosening them up and trying to make him feel more...relaxed. It was a specialty og hers, of course.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 pm

" oi I dont .... Ah that feels very .... Zzzzzzzzzz" he started to snore as she lulled him to sleep. Kaji had already loosened up with the hotspring and marathon love session the fact that she actually applied a massage made him pass out.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Ushio blinked and poked him. He was snoring and when she peered closely, he was even drooling a little. She chuckled and covered him up with the blanket again. He looked scary, and really was, but under the right conditions, he was such a softie. She gave his cheek a gentle kiss and left to get some lunch, change clothes and tell everyone that she met a friend and she'd be with this friend for a while.

--

Ushio came back later full and clean, only taking an hour to finish up. She unlocked the door with the key she had borrowed from him and entered. He was still sleeping. Ushio smiled warmly and got under the covers with him, only the top of her head poking out of the top of the blankets.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Kaji awoke several hours later with a snoozing Naka by his side. "last thing I remember " he muttered before recalling the massage " oh yeah she got me good " he said looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Ushio yawned and opened her eyes when she felt him move and heard him make a sound other than the occasional snore. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, her bed head as bad as his. "Mmmgh...good evening, Danna...what do you want for dinner?" she asked sleepily. Ushio got out of bed and started stretching. She had slept in a curled position, near him for warmth since he didn't hold her when they were sleeping.

"Also, I hear Ember's back in town. You should go see her when you can. I bet you regret not bumping uglies when you had the chance." She chuckled, got up and went to the kitchen.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

Kaji sighed as he got up "Ushio your not funny". He headed to his hotels side kitchen "I was thinking spaghetti" he said coming up behind her, his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am

There were goosebumps on her skin from the cold since she woke up. Ushio got the pot out and started to boil the pasta with a bit of salt and cooking oil. Then she started on the sauce. "Do you want meatballs or none?" she asked, smiling to him. She knew how to make spaghetti, yes. It was simple enough for her. Ushio got out the knife and started to slice the sausages thinly. However, she was a ninja, so her slicing looked like super chopping.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Kaji shrugged " I don't care we are sharing so only if you want them ". Kaji noticed she was cold " you feeling alright you got goose bumps " he said boiling the noodles
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Ushio smiled and shrugged. "No big deal. I just like a cuddle bear when I go to sleep is all. I kinda expected to have you hug me, selfish, I know, but yeah." She started on the meat, now that the onions were done. Ushio had summoned up some of her water clones to help cook. The kitchen was full of female giggles and chatter, each clone having a specific task. "I was lonely cooking without you, so I usually made clones...don't worry though, I didn't make them look like you. That would have been a bit weird," the real Ushio explained.

A moment later, the sauce was ready in a big bowl, the dishes were washed, table set and clones dispersed. Ushio was waiting in her seat, reading Make-Out Paradise, BDSM version.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 am

Kaji grabbed the mop and started cleaning up her 'help'. he sighed as he sat down, putting the noodles beside the sauce. He grabbed a plate and filled it with the delicious food " You going to eat with me or read all night ?" Kaji asked glancing at her then back at food
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 am

"Don't be snarky." Ushio got her plate and served herself a whole mountain of noodles with a big helping of sauce. "Itadakimasu!" She smiled and dug into the mass of Italian pasta.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Kaji had finished his with a smile " it was good Ushio, your culinary skills have greatly improved". Kaji wiped the stray sauce from his lips before drinking some water "Im impressed"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm

"Well, Izzy is a picky eater. If it's not good, she'll bite your arm and try to eat you. I wasn't worried before but...she's got teeth now. It might not seem dangerous, but I just want to play it safe." Ushio shivered at the thought. Their baby was adorable and all, but she had her evil sides too. "She broke her teething toy already... She's still cute, though." Naka sighed in bliss at the image of Izzy. "She made a welcome-back-card for you, you know."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Kaji blinked " I guess Ill have to be the disciplinary parent" he said with a sigh. Isamu would need to learn she wouldn't always get her way. Kaji focused on Ushio "Im sure she did while she searched for me" he said coolly. He got up and collected the now empty dishes "When I get my hands on that little girl" he muttered filling the sink with water.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Ushio sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. He was going to punish his daughter for loving him, that was what Ushio saw.

She got up and looked at him. "Let's spar. Please? We've never done so before. I don't care if you cut my head off, Samael becomes whole sooner and I can wait another year. Just spar with me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 pm

The Nara sighed and faced her "Dishes first" he said indicating the sink. Kaji had finished with most of them but a few still remained in the sink. The washed batch awaited drying "well you can help or stand there slack jawed, either way no spar until its done" he said turning back to his work
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 pm

"...you won't say you're not being distant, but you are. Nevermind, then." Ushio shook her head and started doing the dishes, taking her sweet time. "Tell me. What did you think about the letters I sent you through Raiden's mailbox?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:19 pm

He shrugged "they were a nice read" he muttered draining the sink. He walked down the hall to the bathroom "If you wish to spar I will be outside in five minutes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next