Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Long needed Break  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

'Oh Kami please let not it be Samael... PLEASE let it not be Samael.' "You...look...different," she admitted, frowning. Ushio started panicking. "Danna, this is you, right? Kaji-kun...." She didn't want to lose him, not again. The thought of it scared her, badly. "How do you feel?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm

"who else would it be" he asked confused. The water was to milky so he couldn't see his reflection, how could he look different?
He sighed and answered her question " I feel strong again ". That said he stood he had grown in the ten days, he was now a giant of a man at 7 foot 2. He got out of the tub and walked out of the bathroom to dress.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:10 am

"G..g..giant..." Ushio drained the tub and ran after him with a towel. "Danna, are you sure you feel okay now?" she asked, worried. She didn't want him to lapse and get weak again. And what happened? How did he get so big? She felt like even more of a loli compared to him now. In fact, if she just leant over, she could probably- Ushio snapped out of her fantasies and started to dry him up. None of his clothes could fit him now, could they?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:37 am

He nodded " yeah I feel amazing " he said Smiling with a set of fangs. His mismatched eyes glowed in the sunlight "I have gotten really tall " he chuckled crouching down to kiss her on the lips. His hands went round her waist so kaji could lift her. "now to thank you for caring for me " he said hotly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

Ushio smiled and returned his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled when he picked her up. "You don't have to thank me, Danna. Being with you is enough." Ushio gave him an eskimo kiss then continued hugging him, her pointed tail curling around him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:36 pm

And so room 007 would never be the same again. For Ushio and kaji were Practically ingrained in every surface of that room. When they were done he grinned and held her in his arms lovingly "Your something else you are" he said kissing her forehead
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Ushio grinned and melted into his hug. That wasn't -bleep-, that was love. Proof? Kaji had grinned. Ushio groaned and rubbed her bright red rump. "You're pretty good yourself, Danna." She kissed him on the cheek lightly, pulled the covers over them and went at it again, like bunnies in heat.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:31 pm

He sighed and rolled off of her " gods your amazing " he stretched out. He was grinning from ear to ear and why not he spent a day making love to a beautiful woman. The ceiling looked interesting but perhaps it was because of his slight exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Ushio held up shakily, she was energetic and frisky in heat, but Kaji had the stamina for a thousand marathons. She laid beside him, her dark blue tail trailing from his waist to groin and back. "Nh... Night night." She passed out from exhaustion, but managed to hold onto his *meep* with her left hand.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:58 am

Kaji removed her hand, she had a strong grip and he feared should she roll over... well he didnt want to take that chance. He yawned and closed his eyes, there was no reason to stay up now. kaji soon found himself in darkness and as he slept his scars came back and his eyes turned back to a pale blue. when he awoke his body would remain that way unless his demonic nature got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:05 am

Ushio got up at 3 am for her daily pee break and snack. she went to the kitchen and fixed herself up an ice cream sandwich bscore going back to bed. Seeing Kaji still there, snoozing soundly in all his glory, made her smile. She loved him, she knew that. She was too embarrassed to tell him, but they were soulmates. And she would make sure if he died, she would die with him. She didn't want to go alone. Ushio got back under the covers with him and went to sleep, her arms wrapped around his huge body tightly. She loved his mind, his soul, his personality and his body too, no matter how beautifully scarred.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

He awoke at dawn and once more made breakfast for his sleeping beauty. Kaji went and showered shortly after it was done, today was fruits with pancakes. He woke ushio and presented her with it in bed. " happy mothers day, I know it's a few days early but I missed the last one" he said sheepishly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"Awww..." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I missed the last Valentine's day...so um, here you go." She handed him a little scroll, blushing. "You were gone a long time...so I had loads of free time to make this for you." Ushio smiled, pulled him to bed with her and started to eat. Ushio kissed him, transferring some of the taste to him as well. Though his pancakes were absolutely delicious, he was even more so. She would never get tired of him or his taste. "I remember....back then, all I gave you was a bag of crappy homemade chocolates but you gave me so much. So here's part 1 of my belated Valentine's day present." Blushing, she continued to eat.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Kaji looked down at the scroll after the kiss. He had no idea what it could be 'should I ask' he thought. " er I liked them " he said honestly, sure a few were burned and some salty but most were sweet and edible. " so what's with the scroll " he asked looking at her puzzled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Ushio smiled and shrugged. "You gave me a whole scroll of stuff... So I'll do the same." She tapped the scroll.

Hundreds of letters came flooding out. She had written one for each day he was gone and they were all dated, too. They were love letters. Other than that, there were dozens of bouquets of his favourite flowers. A teddy bear was holding a Valentine card, in it the words, I Love You Danna. Ushio blushed as all the stuff came out. "I hope you don't mind... I really really missed you." All of her letters were sappy and emotional and most of them were also explicit. "And um...yeah...when I felt the need, I kinda wrote down my...fantasies of you." Her face was tomato red.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Kaji chuckled at that last bit " Ero ushio " he said as he began tickling her. After a good ten minutes he started reading her letters.

---

It was mid day when he was finished reading them all. He was left speechless, he simply found ushio and hugged her tightly. " I love you Ushio-hime" he said as he held her from behind
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Ushio had just finished making a sundae. When he came up to her and said he loved her, without her asking or anything... She smiled, turned around and kissed him full on the mouth. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you," she whispered, before kissing him again. She had missed him. So damn much.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

His eyes became missed matched in color and the scars faded. " I think it's time we went home " he said quietly. He saw the icecream " but first I'll be having an ushio sundae "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:48 pm

"You want to share?" Ushio asked happily. She also wanted to eat ice cream with him. She sat him down and settled herself on his lap. Ushio held a spoonful of ice cream to his mouth, smiling. "Izzy's gonna be happy we're coming back home..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Kaji shook his head "no I said an ushio sundae " with that said he pulled her towards the bedroom.

Much much later

"so you were saying something earlier" he said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"Ushio sundae?" She blinked and followed him to the bedroom.

--

Ushio sat up, her hair a mess, her lips swollen and her mind dirty. She stretched and laid back down, snuggling into Kaji. They had spent most of the last 36 hours *bleep*ing. "Nnh..which part, Danna?" she asked, looking up at him. Seeing him grin made her smile as well. She liked it when he was happy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:39 pm

"never mind Let's shower and go home" he said to her. He longed to see isamu again, he longed to see the misty hills of his homeland. "come ushio" he said sitting up " I've been away to long"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"Yes, yes you have." She smiled and got up. Once they finished showering, Ushio packed up all their belongings and they started for Kirigakure, where their baby girl was waiting.

(Stay in this topic or make a new one in Kiri?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:28 pm

( kiri )
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:32 pm

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8