Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long needed Break  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Kaji opened his eyes " G'morning " he yawned. he sat up and stretched "Hows the tush" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Ushio sat up with her rump on her knees. She looked to her behind and cupped her cheeks. "They're not as red as they were last night, so that's good..." She got up and stretched her whole body. "MMh...What would you like for breakfast?" she asked eagerly. For some reason, she felt hyper. Like she ate lots of sugar as Toshi. Grinning wide, she hopped onto his lap, waiting for his answer.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

He groaned " watch where your jumping woman, your skull hits hard you know" he hissed. He sighed as his stomach roared " I dunno make something "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 pm

"Gomen, gomen. I didn't know you were that tall." Ushio leaned down and gave his booboo a get-well kiss. Sure, it was his *bleep*, but she was still guilty that she had hurt him. Especially his family jewels.

Ushio jumped out of bed and skipped towards the kitchen. She would make pancakes this time, since she had already perfected her recipe for banana pancakes. Soon the table had a stack of pancakes with bananas, one with blueberries and one with strawberries and cream.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm

He groaned when she kissed it ' great cold shower it is ' he thought getting up. He went to the bathroom and taking the much needed cold shower. Once he was done he got out and dressed in black shorts and a dark green tank, the kitchen called to him. The sweet aroma of ushios pancakes wafted throughout his hotel room. "smells good" he said as he sat down at the table "banana?" he asked looking at ushio
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm

She pushed a tall stack of banana-slices-in-between-pancakes to him. She gently slid onto his lap so as not to hurt his member. Ushio got a piece of the pancakes with her fork and held it to his lips. This time, she had only overcooked two! It was a great step for her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Kaji grinned and eagerly accepted the offering. He let her feed him breakfast until the end. " it was really good ushio you keep impressing me" he said licking his lips. " so what shall we do today ?" he asked nipping gently at her neck
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 pm

"Mny...mph..." Ushio blushed and wrapped her arms around his back as he started on her neck. "Ne...can we go to the hotsprings again? Please? Wash each other's backs, rinse each other, let me sit on your lap and you hug me...one more time?" Ushio smiled and tapped his nose. She missed the times when they could be together without a care in the world. She wolfed down her strawberry pancakes and went to wash the dishes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Kaji nodded " sounds like a plan " he said walking up beside her. He grabbed a dish towel and began drying the dishes she washed. " you do know Im back for good now " kaji said quietly " no more running off to save the world"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Ushio chuckled and rinsed the last of the dishes. She wiped her hands and hugged him from behind as he dried them. "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together, right? I've missed you like crazy. I prayed to have you back everyday. You think I have doubts... I do, whenever I see you act like you don't care. But even then... I love you, you know? Always have, always will. You leave, you cheat, you tell me I'm no good, I'd still love you. I don't know, but I think you might be my soulmate." She pinched his rump, then went to take a shower.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 am

Kaji sighed as she left 'soulmate' he thought. A small smile formed as he finished his task 'I like that' he thought. 'twas true enough he loved her always had recently not as much as before but still there was a flickering flame of love for ushio. That flame had been stoked and made stronger thanks to yugakure, kaji wondered where they would make a home. Which land would they choose to raise isamu in, where would they grow old. All this he thought of while she showered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 am

Ushio hummed a random tune as she finished up and got out. She dried and got dressed, before coming out. She smiled seeing he was still there. "Go freshen up. I'll wash your back later." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down, flipping through BDSM Make Out Paradise. She also wondered what to make him for dinner. Ironic that before, she had thought they were husband-wifey, -bleeping- all day with no responsibilities. But this... -bleeping- yet also having ...duties. Taking care of him, sparring, going on dates. She wasn't sure what they were. She'd have to ask him later. But she had to admit, being like this put a smile on her face. Being so...comfortable with him. Was this what it meant to be in a lasting love?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Kaji nodded he went and brushed his teeth. He figured they would be doing a bit of kissing so the least he could do was be minty fresh. He walked out of the bathroom and up behind ushio "ready to go?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

"Yah!" Ushio jumped forward a bit, surprised. She caught her breath and huffed. "Okay. Let's go. I was getting cold without you around." She smiled and held his hand softly. Ushio had changed...watching Nonoko pull away from love, always scared and timid, gave her incentive. She wouldn't be like that. If Kaji left again, she'd hunt him down. If he cheated, she'd just cause a cat fight and pummel her rival. If he said she wasn't enough, she'd do her best to prove him wrong.

Ushio pulled him to the hotspring, her hold tight. "Do you think Izzy will like hotsprings?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 am

Kaji chuckled "I bet she will love them". He sighed and relaxed into the waters, ushio still in his lap. "So where did you want to settle" he asked working out some knots in her back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 am

"Kyaaaaah..." Ushio purred and relaxed against him. This was so peaceful, she never wanted it to end. Ushio closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling. "I don't mind anywhere... But I guess Kiri would be nice. She gets to see the village where I fell in love with you. The forest, the hill, the hotspring, the beach, the playground." Ushio smiled and got one hand of his, playing with it. "What about you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Kaji nodded " I guess kirigakure would be a reasonable choice ". He didnt know what else to say, suna didn't suit him the heat and dry air really didn't do much for his hair and skin. Kumo was out of the question, if they saw his eyes it would be nothing but experiments and breeding programs. Kaji also refused to return to iwa, it was not the place to raise a family. So that left konoha and kiri and if he went to konoha his mothers clan might brand him. " kiri is probably the best choice out of the five nations" he said again nodding slightly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"Plus...she'd like to look at the sunflowers every summer, don't you think?" Ushio smiled and turned around so that she faced him, still sitting on his lap. She doubted he just came for the conversation. But maybe she could prolong this talk before he wanted to get touchy-touchy again. "She's getting bigger every day...She outgrew her first pair of shoes already. Also, she's getting better at drawing. Would you like to see some when we get back?" she asked. Ushio sighed, that was the farthest she would force him. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 pm

"yes I'd like th...mmmm" he said as ushio pushed her lips to his. He returned the kiss and broke it after oxygen was needed. He looked at her " as I was saying, I would like that " kaji said with a smile. "you know I'm surprised I don't visit this village more, it's so relaxing"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

"I know...for some reason, no one likes hotsprings anymore," she huffed, her cheeks pink and puffy. She laid her head on his neck and sighed. "But then again, that means I can have the whole place to myself. Even Nonoko was surprised when she saw you here. She thought you'd be gone boning more chicks and drinking every night. That girl is love-scarred after watching our little drama..." That reminded her of what she was going to ask. Ushio looked up at Kaji. "Kaji-kun, what are we? Are we just lovers? Or am I your girlfriend? Or fiance? Or wife? Or am I the other woman?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:32 am

" well I suppose we are engaged, we have been for sometime" he said calmly. He looked down at her " and we will marry when your older " he said embracing her tightly. Kaji wondered if she still had her engagement necklace, she hadn't been wearing it he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 am

Ushio smiled and nodded. That answer was actually better than the one she expected. They were engaged, huh...and would marry when they got older. Ushio had put away the silver necklace because she had the feeling she didn't deserve to wear it. Kaji had given it to the girl he loved, the girl she was before. And recently, she wasn't like that. She had been psycho, bitchy and unfair and it had caused him to lose love for her. But at least now she was trying to fix herself. Ushio kissed his nose and melted into his tight hold. "Izzy-chan is gonna look so cute in a bridesmaid dress, don't you think?" she teased.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Kaji nodded "Yes I suppose she will" he said thoughtfully. It was not something he thought about often since something was always taking his attention away from it. He sighed and sank a bit deeper in the water, he made sure that ushio had her head above the water. Kaji kept her close but loosened his hold on her as he relaxed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Ushio took his hands and wrapped his arms tighter around her. She didn't want him to let go, never did. She wanted to be in his tight, crushing embrace...always. When he sank deeper, she felt her own body go down to her neck. He seemed tired and tensed from the mission... And it seemed he had many, many more scars now. It worried her...when was he going to be swept away by adventure again? He couldn't be a proper father that way. Isamu need something normal in her life. Something stable to take care of her. "Ne, Kaji-danna...are you sure you won't be leaving us again?" she asked quietly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaji sighed " I wont have to leave, once Samael is whole he will separate from me". Kaji sat up and looked at her " Ill still maintain certain angelic and demonic traits " he sighed. He smiled sadly "thanks to that ill probably out live you and Isamu, maybe not her children"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next