Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long needed Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Long needed Break  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"Oh, no. Don't think you can wriggle out of this, mister." Ushio huffed and poked his nose. "Even with Lilith gone, I've been with her long enough to absorb some of her powers. Namely, invincibility. And I gave birth to Isamu with Lilith. She'll outlive us for sure. Buuuuut if you really want us to drop dead before you do, we can. I'll just bring you to the grave with me." She smiled sweetly and stroked his cheek. Naka did advertise her immortality and invincibility, but she didn't outright say she would take advantage of Lilith's full powers. "Well? Would you like to grow old and grey and wrinkly with me or die slightly after me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Kaji smiled slyly " Lilith was made demon by Samael and while he loves her he never bestowed unto her pure immortality". He knew she thought she was invincible but it was not completely true. "Everything dies, except death that is" he said his smile unfading. "I love you with all my heart but you will die before I do and so shall Isamu" Kaji said looking up to the sky. "I shall die long after you, this I know for certain for I have seen it" Kaji turned his gaze back to her. " we wont grow old and weak, no we shall stop aging at around fifty and we shall fall in battle as is our way" kaji told her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Ushio tilted her head and looked at him sadly. "Times have changed, Kaji. Demons are demons, but now we have ninja, we have samurai, spirits, deities, angels, gods... You can't think everything would be the same? Isamu and I will live long and happy...but it seems you see it some other way." She smiled wryly and got up. "You know, if you didn't want to be in the family responsibly anymore, I don't mind. But Isamu needs a Daddy... Someone who will be responsible and won't mind being there for her. If you can't do that, she will find a substitute, if she doesn't make me both mummy and daddy." Ushio stopped talking, she knew he thought she was naggy.

She got out of the water and went to take a drink of fruit milk from the vending machine. There stood a few other people, mostly adults. As she drank her milk, waiting for Kaji to finish up, she chatted with another man.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:32 pm

kaji sighed Ushio didnt seem to understand his words, most people could seldom understand prophecy. Kaji sometimes questioned if anyone other than he would understand. He sat in the spring for sometime, alone and reflecting on Samaels memories. In many he saw Eden, which god had abandoned long after Samael defeated Micheal and took it as his seat of power. Kaji wondered why Lucifer hadnt tried to take it when Samael was imprisoned in heaven. He guessed the morning star wouldnt want to fight with the fist fallen.

Kaji got out of the water and put on his black robe, he saw Ushio talking with another man. He watched her from across the room. Kaji decided to let her be, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Still he kept his eye on her and the man.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Ushio chatted idly, but this was boring and she had finished her fruit milk already. She waited for Kaji for a few moments, and smiled when she saw him. Any more time in the bath and he might have gone pruny. "'Scuse me, I have to get back to my fiancee." She bowed politely and went back to Kaji. "I hope you didn't wait long. Come on, I'll show you Isamu-chan's drawings. They might be a bit inaccurate but she's starting to forget how you look like in real life..." She sighed and started walking back to the hotel, going on without him this time. 'If a girl cares for you even when seeing your bad parts, it doesn't mean she doesn't want to see. It means she loves you.' At that thought, she giggled to herself and took his hand when he caught up.

She wondered if he would love her and their daughter as she loved him. He had spent so much time away..he had probably not remembered all the crazy, stupid things, and maybe even the Valentines chocolates or the snake poison or the homesickess. Would he remember her promise to love him forever and to be his and only his? It was a blood promise to her. If she didn't make it true...then she'd rather die.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Kaji smiled and let her lead him towards the hotel. It was a quite walk, he liked it that way. The silence gave kaji a chance to memorize Ushios features. He drank in her body, to him she was a vision. He loved her and he loved their daughter, no one could say any different. Kaji would give his life for them but he knew it wouldnt come to that.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 pm

As she led him there, Ushio occasionally looked up at the clouds or watched other people and animals. She made the walk slow and silent, but in a good way. It was a reason to stay near him without saying anything. They were already comfortable enough around each other to know that not all the silences needed to be filled. Just having him around was enough.

Once back at the hotel, there was a little box on the table, delivered by one of the demons with Ushio's request. She sat down on the bed with it and opened it up, pulling out a few sheets of paper. They were drawings, amateur child ones, made with crayons and color pencils. Most of them had three people, two with light brown hair and one with dark brown hair. Pointing to each was "Me" "Mama" and "Papa". Ushio smiled and held them out to Kaji.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:07 am

Kaji looked at the pictures and smiled. It was true isamu slowly started to alter papas apperance, he supposed his daughter was starting to forget him. His smile slowly turned into a frown " why is it my eyes are always a different colour " kaji asked. One of the drawings had him with red eyes while another was yellow. In two others green and in one violet. Kaji handed them back to ushio "how can she not get them right, she has them" he pouted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 am

Ushio giggled and showed him the pictures where his eyes were dark blue and another was light green. "This one's my favourite." She passed him a picture where his eyes were hot pink. However, it was a happy family. She had gotten his scarred yet muscled body right and his hair was the right way too. It was a photo of the three of them together, holding hands with Isamu in the middle. On the bottom was "Izzy luf mama papa"

"She misses you....and so do I." She gave him a small smile. "Please come back soon. I don't want her to think her papa doesn't love her anymore."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 am

He words didn't register as he gazed down at the picture. "pink" he whispered his eye twitching rapidly. " My eyes are not pink " he said to the room before fainting then and there.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:25 am

Ushio sweatdropped and got the picture from his hands. She stacked them back into the box neatly and tucked Kaji into bed. The sight of him passing out was funny...it tore another giggle from her lips. She kissed his forehead and got under the covers with him, hugging him tight. For breakfast, she'd make either continental or Japanese. With that thought, she held onto his hand and closed her eyes. "Night night...danna."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 pm

During the night kaji had rolled on his side and cuddled into Ushio in his sleep. When morning came he found ushio practically attached to him. He smiled and used the replacement jutsu with a pillow, he was going to make her breakfast. Kaji spent the hours while Ushio was sleeping cooking.

"Omelets" he muttered as he finished making said dish. He used wind chakra to slice open the plump oranges, he squeezed the juice out of them. The juice flowed into glasses, tall yet thin. He tossed the skins into the trash and placed the glasses onto the little table with the rest of the breakfast. Ushio still slept, he knew how to wake her, he dived under the covers and ate a delicious peach.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Ushio was having a pleasant dream of Isamu's birthday party. However, after it ended, she was cleaning up and suddenly Kaji was in front of her and smeared his dessert with cream. "Ooh...nghh... Nya.... U...uwa.... Da...danna.... Danna....!" Ushio sat up, panting, cheeks red as she covered Kaji's face. "Da... Danna.. W-what are you doing?" she gasped, looking down at him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Kaji sat up, a lopsided grin could be seen on his face. "Oh your awake, come have breakfast before it gets cold" he said walking off towards the kitchen table. He picked up his glass and took a sip. The orange juice was tangy and sweet, not as much as the juice he was drinking earlier but then again he was part Incubi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Ushio watched his rear as he left. She groaned and got up, taking her dirty bottoms and underwear off. They were sticky from what he had done. Ushio put them away to be washed, then went to the kitchen, greeted by the delicious smell of food. She grinned, sat down on Kaji's lap and started to eat, taking her time. "You cooked all this...wow."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Kaji eyed her " well it certainly didnt just appear on the plate" he said finally smiling. Kaji had moved his plate slightly to the right so he could eat as well. It took slightly longer and he had to be more careful but he managed to enjoy the meal. "Well Ushio-hime whats the verdict on this morning" Kaji asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

"I don't know...I've been ordering you around the whole time, it's your turn now." Ushio smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the nose before getting all the dirty plates and glasses. She started washing them, whistling. That day would be his day, the day she would do anything he asked without question. That is, except anything that involved infidelity or leaving her and Isamu. "Aaaaanything you want."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Kaji blinked " Oh... well I think ill be leaving" he said getting up. He pushed the chair in, grabbed his robe from the coat rack and smiled at the door way. "bye bye" he said walking out the door. He made a bee line for the hot springs and there soothing waters.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

"IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO KAJI-KUUUUUUN!" Ushio put away the dishes and ran out the door. She had locked the door behind her but did not care about the fact that she was running around with neither panties or pants, just a shirt that went down to her knees.

Ushio managed to follow him to the hotsprings, though she was tired. She toppled in, dizzy, looked around, and stumbled into the male changing room. The bodyguard sighed and slung her over his shoulder. "No drunk ladies in the man's room. Please leave, you're causing a scene." He brought her out to the entrance and tossed her out on her rump.

"Owie..." Ushio rubbed her sore bum, wincing. "Nu...Kaji.."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

The hotel guests blinked as they saw Ushio running after Kaji. "Whats her deal" some guy asked the clerk. the elder woman chuckled " young love "

Kaji was in the locker room when someone came bursting through the door "stupid oafs cant even enter a room correctly" he muttered. Said person crashed into him he looked down " Oh its you Ushio-hime" he said blinking. he looked around at the other guys who were tenting there robes and towels "er Ushio your in the male locker room". The guard came over and threw ushio out, kaji wondered why the locker room had a guard but he simply sighed and thought of it no more.

He walked out of the room and out into the Hotsprings. They were vast, a long path went through the land. Many Springs branched off from the path but Kaji kept walking towards the very last spring. It was the one Nanoko had found him in and he was certain Ushio would know where he was. He sighed and relaxed into the soothing waters of the spring.

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm

(edited, she was thrown out, so just add a little more ^_^ )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:21 pm

(it is done)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Ushio looked up with a pout. In her background was a creepy over-exaggeration of a demon from traditional Japanese plays. It was like a scary, rat-tailed mask with upward horns from its mouth.

Spoiler:

She got up, entered the establishment once again. Nobody kept her away from her Danna.

- soon -

"Mommy why is that big man in the trash can?" "Don't look, honey, just keep walking! Don't talk to the strange man!"

Ushio bounced into the spring she first saw Kaji in, and grinned when she saw him again. "Danna!" She ran over and plopped herself onto his lap, purring happily. "When I said "ANYTHING" I meant "Anything except leaving or cheating"."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 am

Kaji blinked "eh well I left for the springs as is what yugakure is for after all" he said. Samaels broken spirit called out and his face morphed to the fallen. He looked at her scowling " if I wish my vessel to whore himself then he will, what you will means nothing to me " the fallen said removing him from his lap
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 am

Ushio sighed and looked down sadly. She had come to have fun with Kaji. But no, That person had to butt in. "Okay then. Go ahead and make him a man whore." She got up and left that spring. Ushio sat down in another empty spring and hugged her knees to herself until she passed out.

Meanwhile, Tsukiko strolled in, looking for maybe someone to hook up with that night.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long needed Break    A Long needed Break  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long needed Break
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next