Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After a long journy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

After a long journy Empty
PostSubject: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Akhiko walked into the shop tired and hungry. While he sat at the counter the man asked him what brings a sand ninja so far out. Akihiko smirked and said. "Your village is the only one I can buy a metal compound that allows metal to reflect the attributes of chakra. I've gotten a lot of orders for them this week...and the next carevan wouldnt have made it in time."

The man quickly tooks Akihiko's order and gave him his meal. Just as he started eating someone walked up and sat down next to him. Akihiko looked over and saw...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 pm

"Hello!" It was a young Kusagakure kunoichi with a boyish body but an innocent face. "One plain ramen, please!" she ordered, smiling. Then she turned to the boy next to her, smiling wider. "Hi! What brings you to Konoha?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm

"Ah, feels good to talk to people again. Two nights walking alone makes you feel a little lonely. I just got done explaining my problem to this kind fellow. Im here to pick up some metal I ordered that couldnt be brought to me in time." Akihiko smiles glad to have met someone.

"So what do you do for a living?"

((I gotta log off D: I can continue this later.))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"Oh, then welcome to Konoha! I hope your, ah, 'mission' runs smoothly. I don't know how it feels to be alone, but I guess it'd be painful. Oh, and I'm a ninja! Satoshi Kuroda, but just call me Toshi. Nice to meet you!" She grinned again, and held her little hand out for him to shake.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 am

Akihiko laughed while reaching to shake biefly. Afterwards he said "So Toshi...(taking a mouthfull of ramen and swallowing) what kind of a ninja would you be? Are you a medical a clan member or what?" She turned in his chair a little more as to seem a little more face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

"I'm of the Kuroda clan from Kusa. And I'm training to be a medic nin and specialize in poison," she said cheerfully. "What about you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Akihiko smiled. "I'm a weapons master....I make and use weapons....I own one of the best weaponry shops known to the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand. Maybe when your out on a mission you can come see. Heres one of my little creations." He pulls out a small knife that unfolds into a three pronged kunai. "Once it makes impact it will burst open creating a big gash....here this ones on me." and he places the peice by her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 pm

"Really? Thank you! My friend uses another technique. He puts together a big group of close kunai, and when it is deflected by the target, the shuriken seperate and there is a windmill shuriken hidden beneath. It's really simple, but he's already beat a few people with just that technique." Toshi grinned, and examined the knife. "A lot of ninja prefer jutsu and big swords to basic weapons...they don't have much of an open mind..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 pm

"HAHAHA You only need big swords if you cant hit your target! I could kill twice as many people with my tri-pronged-Kunai than most can with giant shuriken!" Than he takes a few mouthfulls of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Toshi grinned wider. "What do you think happens when a ninja can't use ninjutsu or Genjutsu, taijutsu or weapons? What do they use next?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm

"I'de be dead hun. Without weapons I'm as lost as a man in a dress shop." Laughing loudly attracting a little too much attenton.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Toshi laughed too, and continued with her ramen. "I don't use jutsu, or fighting techniques. I don't use many weapons, just the basics, and I don't have a sword...that's why I'm weak, I guess. Oh! Hey, you haven't given me your name yet."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:15 pm

"Heh....Im Akihiko or the Hidden Sand!!" then with a serious voice he says "You really should start using more offencive techniques in battle....if a medical ninja cant protect themselves they arent any good."

Akihiko orders another ramen and starts on that one.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm

"Oh, well, I did make this. Here, you can have this one. It's easy to make since I have the recipe." Toshi pulled out a tightly-knotted pouch and set it next to Akihiko's bowl. "It's called Powdered Acid. The name explains why."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"Acid.....waht....would I use it for?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 pm

"Both offence and defence. You put it on your skin and clothes. It won't burn epidermis, cotton or wool. If you crash into something that isn't those three, you melt a hole right through it. It's almost like an absolute defence. Almost."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:40 pm

"Ah.......I think I'll find a use for this...." Akihiko puts it in his backpack which is next to the chair. He starts on his ramen....looks over and says "Thanks I'll be sure to try it soon."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Toshi nodded and slurped down more ramen. "I'll be sure to use your knife-kunai. Maybe I'll visit you in Suna!" She wiped her mouth and ordered a cup of green tea. "Do you have a family?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:52 pm

"I help my parents with my shop....I pretty much run it now! I make all the weapons and sell most of them myself. My mum and dad just get paid for feeding me and having the house aha." I'm an only child though" He said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm

"Only child? No wonder you look so mature! You need some younger friends to help you loosen up!" Toshi smiled and drank her tea. "It gets lonely with a small family like that."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:12 pm

"Well I have a lot of friends. ANd sometimes me and my parents go meet with my other family members...cousins and so on." Akihiko finishes his food and orders a glass of water. He drinks it fast. "What about you?"

((Awnseriung to your PM i gtg for now maybe later))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:17 pm

"My mummy had an affair when she was young, and had me. She died when she gave birth and daddy killed himself. I live with my Oba-san and Oji-san and my half-siblings in Kusa, and my cousin Goru, the Uchihas and my friends in Konoha."

(Okay n_n)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 am

Akihiko was shocked at the disturbing news.....Putting his spoon down he looks over and says "Im....sorry to hear about your parents....." Saddened now he picks up his chopsticks and starts eating some noodles....

(Guess what Surprised im back :O)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 am

Toshi smiled and shook her head. "It's okay! I know they're in a better place now. There's no need for pity. They had a strong daughter, and I won't let something like that affect me!" She grinned and drank some more tea. "Akihiko-san...you're my friend now, aren't you?" she asked with a small blush.

( Very Happy Welcome back! )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 am

Akihiko laughed a little than said "Yup I guess that would be correct." He didnt know what to say so he decided to start on another topic. "Wheres the hokage? I'm supposed to pick my metals up from them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a long journy   After a long journy Empty

Back to top Go down

After a long journy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next