Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stocking up (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 am

Mako enters the shopping district looking for a weapons shop. "I'm pretty sure there was one here before" he said looking around. "Maybe I can find someone to help me look".
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 am

(May I join? :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm

(ofcourse Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:04 pm

"Wheee, Seiyu-chan, a butterfly!" Toshi said, pointing to a butterfly floating away. "Ooh, it's blue!" The kunoichi giggled and started running after it. The monkey named Seiyuuki jumped and chased her. 'Mistress, stop!' he said in monkey language. 'You might-'

Toshi tripped, and she fell forward. "Ow!" She landed on someone, and pushed said person to the floor. "Ah- I'M SORRY!" She got up and started to bow.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Mako got up and said "It's ok I'm fine". Kurinsan started to bark happily as if he was saying hi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 pm

"Oh, a doggie!" Toshi bent down and happily scratched the canine behind its ears. "What's his name?"

"Ook, ook!" Seiyuuki jumped up and down and waved to the man. 'Sorry for my mistress' accident!' he said, in monkey form.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 am

"You can call him Kurinsan and I'm Mako nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:50 am

"Nice to meet you, Mako," she said, grinning. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda, but people call me Toshi. That's Seiyuuki, my cousin's pet monkey! Say hi, Seiyu-chan!"

"Ook!" The monkey hugged Mako's leg happily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 am

"Nice to meet you two" he said to both of them. Kurinsan started wagging his tail and barked to Mako. "Oh yeah that's right" mako said. "Toshi you don't by chance know a good weapons shop around here do you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:38 am

Toshi shook her head. "No, but I do know a good one in Suna. But sometimes he comes here too," she said cheerfully. "What were you planning to buy?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:46 am

"I was hoping I could buy some shuriken and kunai and some explosive tags."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 am

"Aw, okay. We can just go to a normal shop, then!" she said. "Anywhere is good."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 am

"Okay great lead the way please" he said with a big smile on his face. He picked up Kurinsan and put him on his head.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:02 am

"All right! Seiyu-chan, you lead!"

The monkey saluted, and began walking away. Soon after, they were in a normal, ninja weaponry shop.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 am

"Thank you so much" Mako said as they entered the store. Mako went up to the clerk and asked for x10 Kunai, x5 Shuriken, x5 Explosive tags and x2 food pills.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 am

Toshi looked around, but found nothing of interest. "I suppose this isn't my type of shop... Oh, and if you ever visit Suna, you should go see Akihiko Toutou. He's young, but he makes the best weapons."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 am

"I'll keep that in mind thanks" he said waiting for the tools.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 am

Just then, Seiyuuki started to pull on Toshi's pant leg urgently. "Ah..."

"...oh! Well, it was nice meeting you! Wanna be friends? I can't stay long," she said, smiling wryly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stocking up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up (Open)   Stocking up (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stocking up (Open)
Page 1 of 1