Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What dose the god of war mean to me?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

What dose the god of war mean to me?" Empty
PostSubject: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 am

Kou left the training area to visit his mother's grave near a waterfall where kou buried her. "Hi mom. sorry I bother you. I hope I can talk to you." Kou was at th grave site talking to her. "Mother I got bad news. Shuji is alive and I can't let him get away again after what he did to me and to our clan or what I did to them. I wish I can change thwe past but I don't know what to do. I need an awnser mother. But what is it?" Kou sat down near the tombstone next to it.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:28 am

Kou just sits there alone near his mother's grave thinking what action to take and revenge he knew wold on'y make him the beast he once was . "I can't turn into that monster again but I have to stop Shuji berfore he may cntrol someone else and use them like he did to me. Ma I'm sorry for not coming here for the last few weeks but I didn't want anybody to find this place. If they found out that I destroy my oun clan I think they kill me before I even get a chance to explain myself." Kou held his head in comfusion and hearing those screams from his nightmares and his past still haunts him even today.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:46 am

(( I dont know if this is a roleplay that people can take part in you can tell me and i will edit later~))

Ember yawned waking up in what she thought was her own home,and in her comfortable bed.But what she found out as she opened her eyes and sat up,was she was in the middle of the forest-NOT in her home,in her bed.Confusion struck her harshly.
What the...How did I get here? She thought to herself.
Dang it must have been Nightmare! He probably sleep walked and carried me all the way here,then went back home!He does that..But this time..He went WAYY to far!! Where the heck am I?? She thought not wanting to speak slightly afraid of what might be out here.She got up slowly not making noise then jumped up to a tree branch to investigate whats going on.She searched the whole perimiter of where she was,and noticed she was 3 MILES away from her home.She moaned loudly then covered her mouth with her hand quickly.What she didnt know:Kou was only 16 feet away but trees were blocking her veiw of him.After finally figuring nothing was in the forest to get her,she dropped to the ground and ran North.The derection of home.As she passed Kou,(not knowing he was there) She looked down at her feet,then ran into a tree.
"Oof!"
She grunted and fell backwards into the twigs and leafs.Bangs fell in her face and she blew them away with a annoyed expression.
"Great.Now I forgot where I was going.Nice job,Ember.Really nice.---Oh now would you look at that! Im talking to myself! Im such a freak...Shessh.Well,at least I dont go on rampage and kill villages like I used to do."
She talked to herself getting up and dusting off.
What she also didnt know: Kou could hear her perfectly and ever word she said,echoed throughout the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

HEaring from nowhere the voice came from,Kou was scared that someone found him and was geting arngry who ever it was. He took his giant dragon sword out of the stands it was holding and it could be hold only by Kou with ease,althought with the voice saying to him,making him remember the horror of his day. He scaremed to the air itself. "SHOW YOURSELF YOU DOG!" he yelled in anger as he ready himself for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 am

Ember nearly jumped 8 feet in the air hearing a scream come only a few feet from her.
"Dog?!"
She growled back.
Now knowing the scream came from behind a row of trees,she squezzed her way past them to see who exactly called her a DOG.
She noticed it was a boy,possibly Kou but she couldnt see well the mist from the waterfall made it sort of foggy-and he had...A SWORD?!
Ember felt tense in the presense of that sword since he was armed with wepons and she wasnt.She held onto the Nightmare Stone that was chained around her neck as her eyes turned a dark yellow.
"Im no DOG!!" She growled raising her voice.
She didnt notice the grave behind Kou.

OOC: (( Dont worry Kou I wouldnt mess up your future because im nice like that lol ~ ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

Ember slowly stepped foward in the fog,the feeling getting more tense.
She prepared herself for whatever would hit her,she made a see-through chakra wall around her like a bubble,so nothing could get to her (or so she thought)
"Who are you and what is your bisnuess of calling me a dog?!"
She proclaimed in a sour tone.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

" I should be the one asking questions around here." Kou said as the sword he held was going to be throwen to her at a fast motion no doute.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Ember scoffed.
"Oh really?Go ahead then.Ask."

Fool.Trying to mess with me and my fire tequniqes.I`ll show him! Ember thought glareing hardly at her prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What dose the god of war mean to me?"   What dose the god of war mean to me?" Empty

Back to top Go down

What dose the god of war mean to me?"
Page 1 of 1