Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". Empty
PostSubject: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 am

Miru let out a little sigh for herself. Normaly it had been her`s and itachi`s mission alone to check up on a old hide out orochimaru had for some scrolls meant to be hidden there, but in the last moment, suigetsu had gotten ordered onto the mission.

Right now they were walking towards the enterance to the village. Miru and itachi walked side by side, keeping their heads low.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:14 am

Suigetsu was waiting outside the village entrance. "When are they going to get here," He said impatiently. At first , when he had been assigned to the mission, it really annoyed him. However, the more he thought about it, the more he thought it might be a lot of fun. Sasuke was always such a killjoy. Whenever he was around, he wasn't allowed to kill anyone. But without him, he could have all the fun he wanted. Suddenly, he spotted Itachi and Miru in the distance. He walked up to meet them with his arms behind his head, trying to act cool.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 am

Neither of the 2 siblings had really spoken to suigetsu befor, during the meetings, the few taka attended, it was always pein explainning missions or their current status. Miru looked at him, having the same emotionless eyes as her 2 brothers. "sorry for the delay...we ran into some quite troublesome rouge nins on the way..", she said, itachi keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 am

"Yeah, well. I guess if you couldn't help it." Suigetsu took one his water bottles that were clipped to his belt, and sipped on the straw. "So, what exactly are we looking for in here...? I was a little... distracted at the mission briefing." He looked from Miru to Itachi, then back to Miru, but he was careful not to make eye contact. The Sharingan eyes had always freaked him out. Just a quick glance at them could capture him in a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 am

"a couple of ancient scrolls pein`s spies had informed is hidden in a old lair here in the sound", itachi answerd in a almost bored voice. Miru lifted a hand to her left shoulder, rubbing something hidden by the cloak, befor she begang to walk into the village.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 am

Suigetsu trailed behind Itachi and Miru, looking up at the sky. hey must have been waling for a good ten minutes and had not encountered a single ninja. He was getting pretty bored. He thought that maybe Madara had known that this was going to be a boring mission, and that it was punishment for killing so many ninja on his last one... "Hey, so when are we going to see some action?" he called up to the two Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 am

Sasuke had warned his 2 siblings about suigetsu`s short temper, he would only stop whinning when he got to fight. "Suigetsu..you are collecting the 7 swordsmen`s swords right?..", miru said in a low emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 am

Suigetsu's thoughts shot immediately to Kisame's sword, Samehada, and he felt full of excitement and envy. "Yeah, what's it to you anyway?" He closed his eyes and imagined himself standing over Kisame's bloody corpse, holding Samehada high above his head...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 am

"what if i told you i know were 3 of the swords is?", miru said, looking forward. Itachi looked down at his younger sister, just what was she trying?
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 am

Suigetsu perked up. "You know where three of the seven hidden mist swords are? I'd say it's too good to be true." He didn't want to believe her, but something inside of him was bubbling with excitement and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 am

"Isji nagito, former student of kisame, holder of the wind knife that were the second sword to ao susanoo. Raiden susanoo, the son to ao susanno and owner of his father`s main sword, and angeal mishima, former member of the 7 swordsmen..", she rimed up.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Suigetsu stopped walking. He thought over the information that he had just been given. Miru had just told him the names of the owners of three of the hidden mist swords. This was very valuable information. "Why are you telling me all of this? How could giving me this information possibly benefit you?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm

"if it stops you whinning about being bored, its worth it", miru simply replied befor turning her gaze forward again"but isji nagito you have to leave alone..until im done with her"
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

"Why? What are you planning on doing with her?" The last few words that Miru had spoken sent shivers down his spine. What was Miru planning on doing with Isji. "Who is she, by the way? The name does sound slightly familiar but..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Isji let out a sigh"the time at orochimaru really did corrupt you mind...Isji nagito its the only one left of her clan after it got killed by the uchiha clan that had been hired by orochimaru..he spared her and trained her for 4 years until she learnd he was behind the killing and ran away..at the age of 9, she was found by the 7 swordsmen of the mist and it didnt take long for her to be acceptet as kisame`s student, even through she showed to have skills with anthoder member of the 7, ao susanoo`s second sword named the wind knife...you may remeber her from there"
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

"Oh, yeah. I knew that. Just needed to... jog my memory." Suigetsu had remembered something like that from somewhere... Raiden Susanoo, huh? The six-tail's host? That's interesting. "Wait, what do you mean, stop my whining??"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 am

"about killing people..this is a simpel scroll retriveal mission, not a kill-everything", miru pointed out, looking over her shoulder for a moment befor turning her gaze forward again.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"Humph!" Suigetsu crossed his arms, pouting. Fine! She wants me to be quiet, I'll be quiet. Man, I hate Uchihas. She's even worse than Sasuke!

Several minutes pass in silence.

"I can't take this any more! Where the heck are these stupid scrolls? You two have the Sharingan, why haven't we found them yet?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 pm

"Sharingan isent something you can scan areas with", itachi answerd, llooking forward.

"hm, we are here2, miru said a couple of minuts after, looking at a old well.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

"Finally! So, are they just down there?" without any warning, Suigetsu ran up to the edge of the well and jumped in.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 pm

2wait!", without warning, miru trackled the taka member, pinning him down by his wrist`s, sitting on top of him. "..nii-san was right..you are impossibol to control"
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

"What? What's the big deal? If they're down the well, let's just go right in and get them!" Suigetsu turned into water and reformed standing next to Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

Itachi slide out a kunai from his sleeve, threw it and it hit the well. The small well collasped, evealing a hole with spikes at the buttom.
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 am

Suigetsu stared at the spot where the well had been. "Well, I'm made of water, so it wouldn't really matter if I fell in. I would just turn to water." Suigetsu picked up a stone and casually threw it into the whole. When it hit the spikes at the bottom, he heard and electric zapping and saw sparks fly up into the air. "Oh..." he said feebly.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 am

Itachi went over to the hole. The oldest of the sibling formed a fewseals, befor he brought 2 fingers up to his lips. Fire came out of his mouth as it flowed down the hole, burning the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".   2 Uchiha`s and a "fish". Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Uchiha`s and a "fish".
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: