Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Akihiko saw him go into the woods and started getting his rage back. He jumped up and pulled out a scroll. Slamming it on the ground he unrolled it. He ran chakra trhough it. A sword and his second infernal hellfire scroll poped out. He was ready this time. He trained. And he doesnt have any extra weights on so he should be faster than the uchiha...

((Run it untill you make him think your dead.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Yuudai was strolling in the forest when he heard a scroll opening. He turned around with sharingan. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

((Well Akihiko is still outside the forest.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

((Oh, well then by all means. Procede))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"You'll see.....Infernal hell fire!" Akihiko through the scroll up asnd it went very high. It unrolled and started spitting fire. The napalm sprayed like a mist to the north of them. Akihiko sayed bhind the tree he was leaning against. He knew there was little about his location Yuudai knew at this time.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Yuudai turned completly and began rolling and jumping to dodge the flames, "Are you crazy!?" he yelled as he got behind a tree where he knew the flames woulden't get him, for a short time anyway, "You almost killed me!"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Akihiko laughed and shouted out "Crazy? Maybe so....But once I'm done with you I won't have to worry about that...killing you will be one step closer to ending the Uchihas! To hell with all of them!" Akihiko was laughing as he ran out from his cover and jumped at him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Yuudai pulled out a kunai and jumped back from Akihiko's attack. "You are nuts ya know that!? You have gone off your nut!" Yuudai lunged toward Akihiko, "The chunin exam fight is over. What did the Uchiha ever do to you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Akihiko grabbed Yuudais arm by the wrist and tried to toss him torward a tree. While doing so he said, "The Uchihas are given the sharingan...and if you honestly remembereed the chuunin exams you would remember kunais are worthless when fighting me!"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 pm

"Are they now?" he threw the kunai at Akihiko know very well that he would dodge it. He landed on the tree, standing on it.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Akihiko did not dodge. Instead he swong his arm around and caught the knife by the far side with his fingers. He flicked his wrist sending the knife inso some nearby flames. "Yes.....thay are..." Akihiko then lunged at the Uchiha a second time.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:08 pm

((With what? A fist?))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

((He caught it with a few fingers. Open relaxed hand.)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

((Sooo a fist? or an open hand like a slap?))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm

((Well he just caught the kunai you threw lol. ))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

((That's it?))

Yuudai lunged at Akihiko, swinging a punch at his face, then throwing a headbut at his head.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 pm

((Mhm.))

Ahiko took the punch and used the momentum to dodge the headbut. Spinning to the side he let Yuudai pass him. Seeing the exposed back Akihiko raised his leg planning on slamming it into Yuudai's back.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Yuudai turned his head and rollled out of the way. Got back to his feet, and threw another punch, then a kick at Akihiko.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Akihiko blocked both and threw his own attacks. All of which were easly blocked by the sharingan user.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Yuudai grabbed Akihiko's wrists and threw him. "Why do you want to kill me? Just because I'm an Uchiha? 'Cause trust me, if you continue, I won't hold back and you won't be returning to your village."
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Akihiko flew far but landed on his feet. "The Uchiha should have all died that night....I've decided I'm going to help finish the job..." Smirking, he added "And I'm not the one who isn't going back...." He just stood casually waiting for Yuudai to attack.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:48 pm

"The Uchiha were one of the most powerful clan's in kohona! If it wern't for the old man hokage and Itachi then the Uchiha would be the most powerful clan in the ninja world! I will kill you if you don't get out of my way now!"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm

"Itachi is the only Uchiha I plan on letting live...and the kage was smart...I believe you Uchihas lack accual skill...using your gifts to fight...none of you deserve to live!" Akihiko said, still standing casually.

((Hey i GTG for now. Ill continue with you later. I think this is gonna get fun Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:59 pm

"That's it! The Uchiha never asked for the sharingan! You think I wanted these eyes!? Madara Uchiha woulde've killed the first hokage if he wanted! But instead he was smart and left the village, and he made akatsuki! An orginisation I plan on eventually joining!"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 pm

"Your a fool....Madara is the only Uchiha worth fighting...because he is not limited to the advantages of his eyes...after you I will kill Miru the procter...than Sasuke...Itachi will live...then Madara will be sent to his long waiting grave..." Akihiko smiled at his thoughts. "First...on the list seems fun right now...so...would you like to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)   Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuudai your a dead man! (Akihiko and Yuudai only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next