Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akihiko's mission (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Akihiko's mission (open) Empty
PostSubject: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Akihiko ran through the desert holding only the piece of paper with the mission written on it. "In the hidden star villager there is a man named Yukara with information on the stolen star. The star is no longer used for training but is still held as an importatn piece of cultural history. You are to find the star and the theif. This is your first B ranked mission so be careful." Akihiko knew that there were no others to take the mssion so he did. He had told sevral people where he was going but no one seemed to follow. Rather sad and alone he wished he would run into a familiar face on the way. He had 7 days to find the star.

After getting out of the dester and into some grasslands he looked around. No one seemed to be there but then he saw.....(Add whatever you want)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm

...Toshi. She looked as if she were lost and confused, like a young animal. She had been harvesting herbs there, since some villagers said they had great quality. Toshi had everything she needed...except a sense of direction. But she seemed to take it well, since she's...Toshi. "How am I gonna get home- ooh, a butterfly!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm

"Toshi!' Akihiko yelled as he trips over a rock. Doing an odd stuble that makes him look like he's dancing. Getting up and brushing himself off he starts to laugh and tries acting like it never happend. "Uh....hi.....lets pretend...that didnt happen..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm

"Akihiko!" Toshi grinned and glomped him happily. "Why were you dancing?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Akihiko slapped his hand to his face. "I wasnt...I was falling on my.....rear....." So....what are you doing out here?

((Does Toshi have ADD? >.>))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"I was picking out plants and herbs and got lost," she said, awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

( o.O what's that?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 am

"Ah. Well I have to go to the Star Village....you could tag along until the next town if you want." Akihiko didnt want to leave her stranded so he waited for her awnser. He planned on telling her directions if she didnt want to come.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 am

"YES, DON'T LEAVE ME," she said, clinging onto him. "I should've brought a compass..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 am

Turning Akihiko said "Well you need to hurry. I have an important job to do....the star...has been stolen....and a good friend of mines name relys on me finding who stole it..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 am

"Ooh, a star, can I help you find it?" she asked excitedly, bouncing on her feet. "What does it look like?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:54 am

"Well......sure....you would have to be careful....I heard that he isnt a normal fella......you bring your toys?" Akihiko started walking ahead slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

"Yes, they are, and I brought a story book too!" she said happily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 am

"Storybook?" Akihiko said over his should as he continued to walk ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 am

"Yup," Toshi said happily. "About mythical creatures. The Rokuro-kubi reminds me of Orochimaru... The monster that can extend their necks to impossible lengths.."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 pm

"Tell me about it? Also....you might want to walk with me so I don't need to shout.." Akihiko tries to keep seriouse mid-mission but is not sure he can stay that way.

(What happed to the "sand rose?!)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

"Oh! Okay!" Toshi giggled, and matched his pace, but skipping instead of walking. "It's a cannibal monster that eats people. By day, they are normal, by night, they are beasts with extendable necks and sharp teeth!"

(oops! Sowwie T.T)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

"Wow....and the book is like Orochimaru how? I've never seen nor met him." Akihiko tried to stay as serious as he could but was slowly slipping away from his act.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:41 pm

"Because Jiraiya said he could stretch his neck." Toshi pulled a sour face, and put her hands around her neck. "I wonder if it hurts?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Akihiko laughed and said "I hope so....doesnt sound like a cool guy....." While walking he relized he was moving a little behind pace. "How fast can you fun and for how long?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:12 pm

"Not so fast, but I guess I have good stamina," she answered, grinning.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm

"Ah well we need to make up some ground....shall we?" Akihiko said in a serious but kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm

"Okay! Wait up, I gotta put my gear on." Toshi pulled out two metal springs from her pocket and attached them to the bottom of her sandals.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:58 am

Akihiko just started running. SLowly at first so he knew how fast Toshi chould run so he could set his pace to match hers.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 am

"Come on, lead the way!" Toshi grinned and hopped a few steps infront of him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 am

Akihiko laughed at her as he sped up. While running he asked "So.....what were you doing out here again? Looking for flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Akihiko's mission (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next