Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide mission (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Suicide mission (open) Empty
PostSubject: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Roku sat on the edge of a cliff in the rain, he looked down and sighed pushing off, he fell down 34 story's, once again his wings opened up on their own and saved him from becoming a splat on the side walk, he landed lightly and his red wings folded back under his shirt, shaking his head he wondered who wanted him to stay Alive, "oh well I guess" for the last year he had been hunted or glared at because of his wings, people saw them as the mark of the devil or some superstition then had. Life truly sucked
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 am

Jesra walks down the street when he looks up at a man falling to the ground. Jesra gasps in shock until the man grows wings and lands lightly on the ground. Jesra runs up towards him in excitement " Wooow how did you do that, wing man?" Jesra was so excited to see a flying man that he was blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 am

Roku growled and started to walking away, "my name is roku, not wing man. And I don't know how I did it, I tried to die" roku frowned and started climbing the rock face again, trying to ignore his crowd. Looking down at the man again, he frowned "why did you come here"
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 am

"Well uhh roku sir i dont why you want to die, but my name is Jesra and I live in the village with my parents and my sis." He said as Roku climbed the rock face. Jesra also began to climb up the rock "are you also from the village?" wondering his reason for trying to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 am

Roku growled and shook his head, "no I'm not. Why're you following me"roku got to the top and collected his stuff from the ground reattaching his kunai pouch to his thigh. He looked at the man "may I ask why the hell your following me"
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 am

Jesra saddened a bit when roku growled again, "well sometimes I will get lonely so I think ahh ahh.. I just.. give.. me.. a.. sec" Jesra said as he was exhausted from climbing up the rock. After fully recovering, Jesra stood up "I think its just nice to meet new people and make new friends" Jesra said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 am

Roku raised an eyebrow "your so lonely that you'd make friends with a suicidal enemy ninja? Kinda sad" roku pointed to his headband, the rock and rain had been long enemy's to the point where older family's still feuded. Though roku was a loner ninja he had come to amegakure thinking even if he survived a fall a rival ninja would kill him
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 am

Jesra replied "well Its better then nothing right?" Jesra looked up just now noticing his head band. Jesra looked shocked seeing him being a rock ninja " O um well... yeah..." Jesra fell to his knee to beg "Please don't kill me Roku sir!"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Roku stared down at the boy, hate laced his eyes. "your pathetic, get up. Fight for your life. Or I will kill you" roku drew a kunai and pointed it at the boys throat, his wings unfurling from his back
Back to top Go down
Randy
Genin
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm

The boy stood up and smiled "Very well my friend" as he said that he jumped back and drew Shi no Katana and his Hair and eyes changed to Black and red. Pointing his blade at Roku "COME!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide mission (open)   Suicide mission (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suicide mission (open)
Page 1 of 1