Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akihiko's mission (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 am

"Yup! There's some mutation here that makes the plants ungrow-able anywhere else," she explained as they ran.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

"Really? How so?" Akihiko asked as they ran.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:12 pm

"I have no idea, I just read it in a scroll. But I've used some of the plants before, and they make great poison!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Akihiko kept going. After a short while of silence the trees broke our and there was a valley. On the other side laid a small town with a few stores selling food. Akihiko quickly led Toshi to one and bought some food for the two of them not wanting to break into his rations yet. "Here." He said throwing a small bag of food.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 pm

"Thanks! So, um, why are you searching for this star?" she asked as she munched on a riceball.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 pm

"Well someone stole it.....even though the start training has ended doesnt mean its not an important cultural peice of history....no jounins are available so here I am...." Akihiko opened his own bag and started munching on his own food. After a short while he said..."Also...once we get there you cant mention the fact that we are looking for the star...ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Toshi nodded. "Okay! I wanna come! It sounds fun!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 am

"As I've heard. Anyway....once things get hot and heavy you'll need to jump away....don't want you to get hurt." Akihiko finished a rice ball and pulled out another. "Well....unless you manage to knock out the guy ahead of time..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 am

"I brought my toys, I should be okay!" she said, smiling. "How strong is he?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm

"Dunno.....supposed to talk to a friend of mine in the star village. Says he knows who did it...I doubt it though....he alwas goes looking for attention..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 pm

"Then we give him attention! C'mon, let's go!" Toshi gave him an encouraging smile, and pushed him forward.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Akihiko wanted to start out for the star village but they were too far away to get there in one night. "We need a place to stay in for tonight.....tommarow we are going to go ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm

"Okay, then. Should we rent a room at an inn or just camp out?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well I have enough money. Where you staying?" He glanced around not seeing anything.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 pm

"I have to save up my money, so I guess I'll just camp out," she chirped enthusiasticly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Akihiko sighed and said. "Fine.....I'll take first watch." He didnt want to leave her sitting alone in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"Wait, wha- aren't you going to sleep at an inn?" Toshi was just about to climb a tree.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

"Naw....wouldnt be too nice to abandon you like that....I'll keep watch first...." laughing a little he added "Well....also...I dont really like the inns here....some of them look a little dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm

"Ah. Okay, then." Toshi smiled, and made a hammock to hang from the branch. "Thanks, Aki-kun," she said, and fell asleep.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Akihiko sat waiting for his watch to end when he heard a small leaf move. Raising an eyebrow he saw the wind shifted. Ignoring it he sat silently. Unsure about letting Toshi to help in the mission to come. Deep in thought the time slipped by a little faster. Still some time untill he gets to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Toshi yawned a little, and rocked her hammock.

There was another rustle, and a small hiss near her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:01 am

Akihiko looked over. A cat maybe? He got up to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 am

Toshi rolled over again, yawning as well.

It was a big, stray, brow wolf, baring its fangs with yellow eyes glinting with hunger. It growled, seeing Toshi, his prey, sleeping on a hammock out of his reach.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 am

Akihiko (still unaware of the big bad wolf) stood up straight and walked over. Completly unguarded.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 am

The wolf growled, ready to pounce. But then it saw a better pray; Akihiko. And then it leaped for him, ignoring Toshi.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akihiko's mission (open)   Akihiko's mission (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Akihiko's mission (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next