Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Yuudai looked over and saw what was happening. "Ember, walk out of this room right now." he said getting up ajd headed for the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Ember ran into the bookcase,making it topple ontop of her."i-im sorry you have to see me this way,Yuudai." Ember whispered in a faint voice that he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"Don't worry. Just don't see me until you're feeling better. I have a feeling when you're like this,, that things aren't gonna get good."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Please..Dont be,..Afraid of me." Ember begged,dropping to her knees in defeat.She didnt want Yuudai thinking she was a freak.She thought he meant "goodbye" as in,for good.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm

"I'm not. I just don't want you to hurt anyone. I'm saying when you feel better to come and talk with me. I know you're not feeling well and it's probably not going to get any better."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Nightmare jumped into the scene."Leave.Now.Ember is very sick.She will not get any better with guests hanging around."

Days after that,it was the day before valentines day,and Ember still had her sickness.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Yuudai had dreaded every day he wasn't with Ember. He couldn't sleep because he worried about what was happening to her. He stayed indoors all day thinking about her.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

When Ember was alone in her room,she took a kunai,since she figured out that since she was her halfdemon,she could kill herself,and she stabbed herself through the heart.

But Nightmare,was there,luckily,and stopped the Kunai from getting too deep into her heart,but in the process,Ember got her blood in her mouth (which is very dangerous idk why),and she ended up passing out.Sh!T Nightmare screamed.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Yuudai was tempted to walk over there and hold Ember's hand, but he stayed where he was. He was sure Nightmare could take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm

The next day (valentines day) Ember awoke,and she was normal.Her blood was the cure.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Yuudai had rushed to the store and got some black and red roses. They were pretty expensive, but he didn't care. All he could do was hope that Ember was back to normall. He also baought a neckless for her, and it was in a small box. He walked up to Ember's door and knocked on the door with the gifts being held behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Ember was JUST done finishing a sword she had carved herself out of the finest and sharpest and strongest silver she had.It was a two bladed sword.She answered the door,and she was wearing an short red dress with black hearts,big and small,scattered all around it.There was a red heart shaped hairclip in her hair."Hi Yuudai.Im better...." She didnt dare tell him she tried to kill herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 pm

"Hey, remember how we talked about our first valentines day being the best we ever had? Well I wanted to make it better and give you these" he said revealing the roses from behind his back. They were black and red.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Ember smiled and took the boquet."Oh its beautiful!" She cheered then put it in a vase she had never used.She hugged his shoulders and kissed him passionately.She had a lot of presents for him wrapped in special wrapping paper.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:19 am

"I also got you this" he said bringing the small black box out from behind his back and opened it, revealing a necklace in the shape of a heart. It was coustom made so in the center of the heart had a Y and a E and a 4 ever.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Ember grinned,took the necklace and hung it around her neck."I love it.But not as much as I love you.Here`s this." Ember took out a chain necklace.And thee was two carved symbols on it.(made of wood)One was the Uchiha crest,and the other was the Sparks crest.Ember explained to Yuudai that he was the first one Ember revealed her family`s crest to.It looked pretty much like a lot of small sparks,growing into huge sparks.She hung it around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm

When it was inplace Yuudai said"Thank you so much, Ember.... As long as I wear this, I will always love you. You will always see me with it on." he hugged her and said "This trully is the best valentines day ever, since I'm with you"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Ember smiled."You have more presents!Lets go to my room." Ember took his hand and lead him up to her room,and 4 more presents layed on her bed for him,and she closed the door behind them,locking it too.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Yuudai sat on the bed "You didn't need to get me these, Ember. Now I feel a little bad, I only got you two presents, you got me five. You didn't need to do that"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Ember hugged him,keeping her arms there."Yuudai.You are my present.I never asked for any of this.You dont know how much it means to me that your alive and you care for me.To actually have ONE PERSON care for you?Its incredible.And dont feel bad.I worked on these the whole time i had...my..sickness.You need presents.Your the most wounderfulest person I know.Thank you." Ember kissed his cheek and sat next to him,handing him a small box."Besides.You`ll need these." All the presents on the bed were wepons she hand-made.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Before he opened any of them he said "Ember... you're the best person I know too" he said hugging her back. "Now, which one should I open first?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Ember handed him a small box."This one."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 pm

"What is it?" he asked shaking the box up and down next to his ear. So he could hear the *rattle, rattle* it made when it hit the top, bottem and sides of the box.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

"Be careful!" Ember exclaimed.Inside was a kunai with Yuudai`s name ingraved into it.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:06 pm

When Yuudai pulled it out he smiled at it. On the blade his name was ingraved on it, Yuudai uchiha. "Thanks Ember" he said hugging her tightly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next