Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 am

"Stupid dog! That kunai was for you!" Yuudai started mumbling and grumbling as he walked away. How was he going to apologize to Ember? He decided to take his chances with nightmare and started walking to Ember's house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:59 am

Sound Ninja,(once again),came to strangle her while she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:24 am

Yuudai got to her house and knocked on the door, "Ummm Ember? I just want to talk for a minute. If you'll let me come in I just want to explain."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

The presuers were just about done with the killing her process,and she couldnt move nor breath.Her breath was choked out of her,and she closed her eyes and only prayed they would let Yuudai live.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Yuudai opened the door and stepped in. He walked to her room and knocked before opening even though it was rude he figured he needed to apologize. When he saw about five ninja an one was choking Ember he was enraged. He didn't know if any of tgem saw him but he threw a kunai atthe first two then punched the temple of the one choking Ember, making him let go of her. "You are not comming out of this room alive" he said attacking tge five sound ninja. With punches kicks and kunai.u
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 am

Nightmare came just in time to help,but he stopped himself,seeing Yuudai had the job finished.Nightmare sat on the balcony,watching with a smirk.This boy truly had feelings for her,eh?
Ember could once again breathe,andonce Yuudai killed all the assasins,she broke free from the genjutsu which disabled her not to move.She stood up and stared at Yuudai."Why did you come back to save me?Your life wouldnt be much different without me."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 am

Yuudai had gotten minor injuries from the fight but not as bad as last time, "Because I came back to explain that kunai. It was ment as a distraction for the dog if he charged me again, it was never to hurt anyone. When I came and knocked, nobody was there, and I know you well enough to know that you would at least answer 'go away' or something unless something important was keeping you. And I know it sounds rude but I came in and when I got to your room I knocked then opened seeing these guys trying to kill you. What do you think my reaction would be?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm

"Your reaction should be to let me be killed.As I said before,it wouldnt matter if I died or not.Your life would go on perfectly fine without me,and you wouldnt even notice I was gone."Ember argued with anger in her voice.
Yes,Ember wanted to be killed.She couldnt kill herself since a chakra sheild would form around her,but others could kill her.She didnt want to live life any longer,knowing there isnt a purpose to it.She was being so stubborn because she was grown up being told no one loved her and never would love her.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am

"And why is that? Why would I let you get killed? No, I wpuld never let you die because you mean a lot to me. And besides, my life sucks and my suicide attemps fail"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 am

Ember sighed."This is all so confusing.How does love even start?You cant just see someone and automaticly love them,right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 am

"It can happen. I's called 'love at first sight'. And I have absouloutly no clue on how it works or how it starts, and I don't think it matters. That's a small detail, people have to look at the whole thing, instead of small details. And it doesn't matter if it's confusing either. At least I don't think it does."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm

"What does..love feel like?I mean it seems like youve had so many experiences with Toshi."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 pm

"Please don't start me on that crap again. Like I've said before 'I don't really want to hear about the things I did to Toshi.' That's one of the ways to get on my bad side"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

"But you still love her,right?You always will?" Ember asked,giving those innocent eyes that no one could get angry at.It was hard for ember to love a boy if she knew he would always love another girl and all his love wouldnt be set on her.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Yuudai smiled at her as sweetly as he could "Not as much as I love you Ember. Not as much as I love you"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Ember didnt smile back,but tryed as much as a small smile.Using a jutsu she made the dead men vanish,and she dared not touch Yuudai or she would lose her control.(She was about to cry)
"Thank you Yuudai.Goodbye." Ember showed Yuudai to the door,woundering wether or not he thought she meant forever,but she didnt.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

Yuudai walked out but before he did he said "Nightmare you are a good protecter. I hope one day we can be friends" then he vanished in a poof of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 am

Ember cried herself to sleep that night,but in the morning Nightmare gained a heart for the Uchiha and convinced her to see him so they headed off to the Uchiha mansion and knocked the door.Ember was very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 am

As they knocked Yuudai lazily got out of his bed, walked downstairs and opened the door. Rubbing his eyes he said "Can I help you?" he was wearing a wrinkled t-shirt and sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am

Ember`s heart swelled at the sight of him.She couldnt speak.Nightmare gave her a reashurring nudge."Yuudai...Im sorry..." Ember whispered in a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:30 am

Yuudai stared into her eyes and asked "For what?" then realised to be considerite of guests and said "Wanna come in? I don't want you or nightmare to get too cold." then he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 am

Ember looked down to Nightmare and he looked up to her,telling her telepathicly it was fine to go inside,so Ember held a small smile at Yuudai and walked in with Nightmare tailing her."For asking you all those questions yesterday.I should have thought before I spoken."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 am

"Hey, no problem. I stayed up till abour five in the morning pondering those questions and still didn't come up with an answer to any of them. I don't think anybody will ever come up with an answer to those questions." Yuudai shut the door and walked into the living room. Then slumped into a chair. "Thinking at that time of day, really makes you tired. 5'oclock. Man that was a bad decision."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 am

"Youve shouldve gotten rest." Ember replied,sighing.She didnt bother to sit down."I didnt mean to keep you up all night."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 am

"Oh it's not your fault. I'm the idiot who stayed up that late and thought about it. Oh well, I'll catch up within the week. *sigh* so what brings you here besides apologizing about those questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next