Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 am

Intel suggested the 7 tails was in the mountains. Juuroku wan through the blizzard at top speed. He had his artifitail sharingan activated as he spead through the snow. He could see fine as he came up to the shelter.

The shelter was huge and the only part visable from outside was what looked like a shack. Inside was a path leading to a massive area in a cave lit by the iced roof. Allowing sun to glare through it lighting the room completly.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 am

Kazuya was walking through the mountain. He needed to find shelter soon so he started loking for a shelter, when he found one he went inside. It only loked like a shack from outside but inside was HUGE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 pm

(Is this a private battle RP?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 pm

((I dunno)
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm

(( Dun care. C'mon in :p))

Juuroku saw someone go in as he approached. He burst through the door and shook off the snow. He looked around. Someone was already here but he didn't care. There was enought room for two camps. He reached back and grabbed the camp-set scroll.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Kazuya walked farther in and shook of the snow, he reached into his pack for his camp scroll. When he had a sleeping bag set up, he set up a small fire and he sat next to it. He reached into his backpack to get some instant raman and hea it over his fire. Once he was eating he relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 pm

(If you want me out, tell me okay? Smile )

Lilith appeared in the shelter, shivering under her parka. Her reason for coming to Yuki was unknown. She blinked and looked at the two males in the shelter. There was only two places to sleep. "......"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Kazuya was facing his fire right now, so he couldn't see the person walk in but he heard the door open and shut again so he knew a third person was here. He just continued to eat his raman. He was running a little low on food now.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm

"Ah...hello," Lilith called out softly, shaking the snow out of her deep black hair. Her red eyes roamed the room, and fell on the man facing his fire. He had a demonic aura to him. A Bijuu aura. She had already met one of her kids, but not him yet. "Who are you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm

This time Kazuya looked over his shoulder, a cold look in his eyes "None of your buisness, go away" then he turned back to his fire.

Last edited by Yuudai Uchiha on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Juuroku sat up. "Uh....I would be Hooritsu....and you?" he hadn't even relized he unpacked until now. His setup was rather dull as it was a sleeping bag and nothing more than his bag next to it.

((Don't jump ahead without me D:)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

"Sheesh, how polite of you," she muttered, rolling her eyes. Then she saw Hooritsu and grinned. "Hooritsu!" she said, glomping/tackling him.

(Gomen! *huggles*)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 pm

He mumbled something under his breath like "Thats new, no 'freak!' or 'stay away from me!'" then he drank some water and lay down, still lookng into the flames of his fire.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Hooritsu tossed her off him and had a kunai in his hand in seconds. "Who the hell are you....?" he asked as he glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm

"Uwaaa, you don't remember? We spent some time in Kumo together and I showed you pancakes..." Lilith huffed and leaned back against the wall. "Hm...hey guy, are you a Jinchuuriki?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 pm

If she was talking to Kazuya, he didn't answer. He didn't like talking about that, espically to random people.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 pm

((Ok, I am not setting into play the "take turns" rule xD))

Juuroku looked at the man. "Are you....I need to know now...your life may be in danger." he started to get up. Ignoring the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Kazuya still didn't reply, he was just getting angrier and angrier, ready to burst any second.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

"You smell like one," Lilith said, looking at Kazuya. "Mm, seven tails?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"...whats suprising is neither of you are trying to stay away from me, or are saying 'freak!' thats new...don't remind me, okay?" he said still staring at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 pm

"How could I call my own kin a freak? I'm mama of all demons for crying out loud!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Juuroku was standing now. "Sir...you need to come with me now..." He was getting ready to do anything to get the man to Konaha. "You might be found by the Akatsuki...it is better you come with me now..."
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm

((And serously guys. Yuudai Naka me Yuudai naka me. I cant keep up because I'm doing HW too.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 pm

"Why should I? What are you going tondo with me there?" he said still facing his fire and laying down.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"I say let him free," Lilith told Hooritsu before turning to Kazuya. "How long have you been a host?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Yukigakure :: The Great Snow mountain-
Jump to: