Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am

"...ever since I was born. I've been a hated jinjuriki for sixteen long years. Hated all me life...why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 am

Juuroku felt chakra rush to his eyes. An inky black moving texture moved from the back of his neck to his eyes. "I ask only once more...come with me...before the Akatsuki find you..." he crouched down and drew a kunai from his pouch.

His artifitial Sharingan was activated again.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 am

Kazuya stood up, he loked at them. "I asked once before...what will they do to me there?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

"I don't know. What WILL you do to him?" Lilith asked, her curiosity kicking in.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 am

"I am not awnsering unneeded questions. Come with me now or I will take you by force." He was staring deep into the man waiting for his responce.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 am

A yellow chakra started covering Kazuya, he was getting angrier. "I'm not comming with you until I know whats going to happen to me"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 am

((Sorry, for double posting but Naka is going to watch spongebob, she said we could continue without her.))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

Juuroku put the kunai back in his pouch and kneeled down so he could reach the ground. He place his fingers on the hard rock floor. There was a cracking sound as two long pieces of rock broke free. He shot his hands forward torwards the man. The spears shot forward at breakneck speeds.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 am

Kazuya jumped out of the way. Then he charged at the man. The yellow chakra still growing as more of the seven tailed horned beetle slipped out. His eyes turned yellow.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 am

Juuroku gathered chakra in his feet. He then slipped them forward as he flipped himself back. Two spears shot forward as he moved backwards. He straightend out and slid under the ground using his "Hiding like a mole" jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 am

"Coward!" he yelled. He kept his guard up, waiting for the man to come out of hiding. He had a special attack for him. He started making the hand seals: ox, dragon, bird, but he did them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 am

Juuroku was dead under ground when he heard him yell.

He started mvoing up extremly slowly to wear he know the man was. He could sense where he was from all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 am

"Come on ya little troll. Just come on up"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 am

He shot forward. He was coming up fast and aimed himself so he fould come up right under him. He brought his hands up and shapped spears. He was trying to impale him as he shot upward. He broke surface and..
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am

Kazuya jumped back, but the attack got his leg. It started bleeding but he ignored it and shot his arms out toward Jurroku. Lightning comming out and headed streight toward him a break neck speed.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 am

The two spears that Juuroku shot earlier fell down from the air above them and hit the man. Juuroku used whatever time he had to jump upward torwards the ceiling.

((You forgot to dodge legal move xD))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 am

((I fotgot about those two))

He was now traped by the rocks. He tried to get up and when he finally did he grabed a chunck of the rock the threw it at Jurroku.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 am

As he saw the attack a second before it happened he jolted to the side at the moment the rocks would have hit him. He kicked his foot up sending a sharp spear-shaped rock at Kazu.

((lol good thing it isn't death enabled I could have gotten a critical hit.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am

He dodged and said "What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 am

"You are in danger. Follow me...." Juuroku felt tattoos flowing from the mark around his body at a slow rate. He head started to get foggy. Only slightly. As he looked at the man he started thinking about sevral thigns at once. Confusing himself. He knew the effects of the seconds state. He was going insane. He tried to focus. "One....last...time....sir..." he said. He dropped to one knee. The mark was hurting him. He had to wait untill it covered his whole body or he slipped from reality to attack. Madness seemed to be the closest way out...he started to let go of his mind..
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 am

He saw this as an opportunity to attack. So he charged, now the chakra surrounding him started forming tailes behind him. One grew out then two grew out.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 am

Juuroku started laughing as he looked up. "Your...your going to be so much FUN!" Madness taking over. He could feel a massive ammount of chakra forming in his body. He swong a hand awkwardly timing it with Kaz's movements. Kaz would meet his headn head on. The force behind it made the ground under him seem to shake gently.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Kazu roard and threw a few dozen shurikan at him.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Juuroku dissapeared and appeared behind Kazu. He swung a punch at his back.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

He turned and grabbed the punch. Then he twisted and tried to break his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.   The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Tails vs. The Blessing Mark.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Yukigakure :: The Great Snow mountain-
Jump to: