Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Random Word 4

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

A Random Word 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 am

Ishi ignored him. Not out of spite or hated, simply because he thought of Shiro as a stranger again. He would wait to hear what he had to say, but he would not stop walking or turn to face him. He didn't care enough to give him that attention.
Manami looked at Shiro still confused. She shrugged, urgeing him to say whatever it was he had started. She had a slightly look of concern on her face, as though she thought something bad was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 am

Shiro wanted to run away and hide somewhere, he wanted to get rid of the shame he felt for what he had done. Instead of getting what he had sought, Ishi cared for him even less. "I'm sorry...", Shiro mumbled, not sure if any of his words did any good. "I... it was... it was wrong, I know that and I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry, I... it was so stupid to think you...", he stammered, his hands clenched to fists. 'I love you' what was he had wanted to add but he bit his tongue to stop the words from leaving his mouth.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 am

"Ok." Ishi spoke bluntly and carried on walking, never looking back. He did not want to acknowledge what had happened for more than one reason. Not only had Shiro taken advantage of him in a weakened state, but he was annoyed at himself for getting drugged. Twice in the past few days he'd slipped up putting those he was with in danger. This time it was only himself affected, but he should not be so careless.

Manami began panicking. Something had happened between the two but she did not know what. "What's going on..? What did you do..?" She mummbled scared of the answer she would get.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 am

Shiro was close to tears, which did not happen to him quite so often. But now was not the time to cry, nor to lie to Manami. He could not be a coward and make a secret of it. "I... I put something into his drink", he admitted, his voice barely more than a whisper. "Drugs... and then I... t-touched..." Shiro bit his lip in shame so hard it started to bleed. "I thought he could... like it, you know? I thought, maybe he could like me", he tried to defend himself, now actually crying without even noticing it.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:10 am

Manami's look of concern now turned to one of slight anger. Ishi stopped walking, he had hoped she would not find out. Manami stopped to gritting her teeth, "You raped my brother..?" She asked, angered by the thought. Ishi clenched his fists. He was not angry at what had happened, but that Manami now knew. "No. He just used me..not exactly rape." He said in a way defending both of them.
Manami laughed, an unimpressed look on her face "Because that's so much better.." She began losing her temper, she couldnt believe he would do this, "So..we do so much to help you..yet you seem hell bent on hurting everyone in my family. You tried to kill me. Twice. You get angry at Ishi for helping you and killing that bastard Raijin. Now we try to help you find your brother..actually get tortured for you..and you do this. What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She said her voice blunt, she began shaking with anger but tried to keep it back.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 am

Shiro backed a little, really looking like he was about to simply run away. "I'm sorry", he repeated, not even hoping she would accept this. "I know you're helping me and I'm doing no good but I didn't want to hurt him, I thought he could like it, I thought maybe he was just to tense to say it and now he hates me and you hate me and... I know you're right to do so and... it was stupid to think he could love me." His voice trailed off. Shiro was now staring at the floor, waiting for Manami to shout at him, beat him for what he had done.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 am

She bit her lip still furious at him for what he had done, but his words went through her head. She thought about his past, about what may have been going through his head. She closed her eyes and looked down at the floor feeling pity for the boy. Ishi looked to his sister, wondering what she was going to do. 'She had to kind a heart to hurt him..' he thought, giving her a soft, slightly saddened smile. She looked up at her brother, returned the smile then snapped. She punched Shiro, hard. She burst his lip further and caused his nosed to begin to bleed, sending him falling back. She clenched her fists and walked away in the direction they had been going. "Now get the fuck up. We have something to do."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 am

Shiro did not make a noise, simply got back up and wiped his face with his sleeve. He was used to worse, still it hurt, also emotionally as this - to the boy - was prove that he had even lost the kindness Manami had showed. What Shiro could not do by trying to kill her he had now achieved by hurting her brother. Shiro's face was back to his usual mask of indifference and distance while the boy swallowed everything he had left to say or feel about the situation. It was safer for him, he felt.

Already Shiro felt a bruise emerging in his face...
All the more it confused him that Manami still wanted him to follow them. Of course he did without question, however his mind could not find any reasons for the two of them to go on helping him. On the inside, Shiro was insulting himself for losing two people he could have considered friends by being stupid and too emotional. Soon his eyes burned with hatred for himself, however this chased away his fear of Taimatsu. He was going to be reckless, he would do his best to avenge his family and one of them would die. If it was not Taimatsu, at least nobody would care now.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 am

An hour or so later they arrived at the place. It was a lot stranger this time. Ishi had seen it in some of the photos, read about it in the journals. This time there was no small house, but a large open space, ruins of some sort. They were in a semi-cicular kind of structure, the only thing left there large rocks from what was once there, and a pedestal in the middle covered in engravings and markings.

Manami had stormed ahead angrily and got there before the two boys. She checked around, there were no signs of life at all. It seemed safe to go in. Ishi had said something about Taimatsu using this place as another ritual ground, this time one not involving sacrifice and torture. He planned to use it to find "truth". She headed towards the pedestal.

Ishi walked not far behind, he knew his sister needed time to calm herself. Nothing he could say or do would make this better. When he could see the ruins and his sister too he stopped walking and turned to Shiro. "I don't intened to remember what happened. As far as i'm concerned it didn't. It was a dream to me. I don't know what's going on in your head..but you managed to piss off my sister..she's nice..she'll probably calm down and probably try to forgive you. But believe me..I am not like her. If you hurt her again..in any way...I won't be pleased." He spoke with his cold stare peircing through Shiro. He was trying to help, in his own strange way.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 am

Shiro froze when Ishi turned to him, the coldness in his voice hurting the boy more than he would admit. Nodding he stared at the ground for only a second, then moved past Ishi and observed the place. This time he would not be emotional, whatever happened. He would think about whatever situation they might get into and do the right thing for once.

As he could not read and still did not dare to admit that to Manami and Ishi, he did not care trying to get the meaning of the markings on the pedestal. Instead he searched the place for tracks of people who might have come here. There was not much to be found, until he found some kind of tag attached to one of the stones. "What's this?", he asked, poking at the paper - and being surrounded by a blast of fire and flying rocks a moment later. Instinctively he cowered himself down on the floor, protecting his head with his hands. Some of the rocks had hit him, as well as the explosions blast, which had send him flying some meters back, but still Shiro was not harmed badly, only quite shocked.

He was enclosed by a big cloud of smoke, not able to see the other's who probably also were affected by the explosion. Shiro did not know whether there were other tags triggered by this one blowing up but he hoped there were no more. Again he had caused them trouble and silently cursed when he realized it.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 am

The exploding tag had set off several more around engulfing most of the ruins in smoke, peices of rock flying everywhere. Manami croutched down avoiding any bits of rubble and covered her mouth so she didnt breathe in the smoke. 'So Taimatsu has been here..' she thought to herself spinning round to the entrance.
Ishi stood quickly formind hand seals sending waves of wind through the grounds to clear away the smoke. Quick enough it was all gone, they were all able to see again. There were several fires ablaze near where the tags were, but these were quickly doused with some blasts of water from Manami. She chose to ignore the cause of this and went back to reading inscriptions.
Ishi headed down into the ruins scanning the area for anything else that could cause a problem. 'I imagine Taimatsu is near..'
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 am

Shiro seemed to be a little pale when he got up on his feet. 'Ok... don't... touch', he told himself, moving over to Manami but still keeping a good distance - who knew if she was going to get angry again or maybe still was. "What does it say?", Shiro asked, forgetting about himself wanting to hide his inability to read. "Is he here?", he added, raising an eyebrow curiously.

What was that man up to anyways? All those rituals and stuff... What did he try to achieve?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 am

Manami ignored him for a short while, not in a nasty way but as she was finishing her reading. Ishi came up behind the two, he had spotted a few more slightly traps but nothing they need worry about. This place was extrememly public, it was too dangerous to have many traps here. "He's here. I can feel his presense. But I don't know where..act as though we don't know. He may try and surpise us..which is better for us.."

Seconds later Manami stood up and spun around an intigued look on her face, "This place is massively different from the last time..Taimatsu's definately been here..the traps are off him..but.." She stopped for a second taking a look around, gathering her thoughts, "This place is like..an ancient ritual ground..not one of his own. It's from like an ancient cult/religion from thousands of years ago. They aren't really around anymore..but the ideas they had were to link themselves to God in someway to gain "enlightenment". They'd do weird spiritual rituals and stuff..here." She looked back down to the pedestal and tilted her head looking back up at Ishi, "It's in Latin..like most ancient cults..I can't completely understand it..but the general jist it's giving is that somethings hidden..and to get to it you must "solve" something. Anyway, from what i know about this cult..the story goes that their founders were burried under their ritual grounds in tombs filled with "secrets and guidence", cheesy I know. But..these grounds were kept really secret..not many people will even know what this is..and if Taimatsu does..i'm guessing the tombs are what he's looking for...."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 am

Shiro sighed.
"Whatever Latin is, it didn't tell you what we're supposed to do, did it?", he asked, quite annoyed by the fact they could not simply rush in and kill the bastard. To make matters worse it started to rain and there was no place for them to find shelter. "Can't that fucking idiot simply come here and let himself be killed? It'd make everything a lot easier", the boy complained, getting up and walking away a little. After about five minutes he came back but slipped on a rock, falling forward with his hands outstretched to catch himself. Hitting the ritual plate like this he ripped his skin a little, leaving a red mark on the stone. "Fuck!", he hissed, getting up again but losing balance on the wet underground. It looked like he was performing some weird kind of ballet, trying to find his balance again. Finally his feet slipped off the pedestal and he landed on the wet ground, noticing the sound of stone cracking behind him. Guessing he had probably broken the ritual-thing, Shiro's eyes widened. "Oh fuck! Goddammit, I'm sorry", he said, not realizing that behind him the pedestal cracked open to reveal stairs leading down.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 am

Manami chuckled smiling, "The inscriptions said something about blood..but we had to figure out lots of other riddles and find things before we could find out where we needed to..use the blood. Shiro seems to have done the almost impossible and solve this by accident.." Manami ran off down the stairs anxious to see the tombs inside, apparently having forgotten all about earliers awkwardness. Ishi stood by the stairs and looked at Shiro, "I should go in last incase anyone tries to sneack up on us.." He waited until Shiro had gotten up and began to go down the stairs and followed.

The stairs were steep and winding going down for quite a while. They were at least 100 metres underground before they got to an opening entering into a large room. The walls covered in gold, inscriptions all over. Statues and journals all over the places, the peoples belongings scattered about. In the centre of the room were two sarcophagus' bearing the likeness of the founders of the cult. On it were inscriptions and pictures telling a story. Amazed, Manami ran her hand over them, once again reading intently.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Shiro followed Manami down the stairs, minding himself not to slip again and fall down all the way. It was more than simply dark down there, no light at all reached the bottom of the staircase so Shiro had a hard time finding Manami down there. However, there was only one way to go and after running into walls for some time, Shiro found himself in the big sarcophagus' room. "Sheesh... I want to have a grave like that when I'm dead!", he exclaimed. Never before had he seen something like that. "That cult-guy's must've been pretty rich...", he mused while watching his reflection move on the golden walls.

"Now, where's the secret? Manami is it this Latin stuff again? What does it say?", Shiro asked excitedly. He looked like a boy waiting for the allowance to open his birthday present and had completely forgot about Taimatsu.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

"It's quite interesting actually...on the sarcophagus' there's stories of these men..their beliefs and such..and it says that if we can crack their code..which we can only do once we are spiritually enlightened...we can access truth. Underneath there's like a little puzzle kinda thing. It's a key..without a key...like a lock on a safe..but much more complicated." Manami was incredibly happy in this room. Everything was mystical and strange to her.
Ishi entered the room seconds after Shiro. He had planted a trap wire on his way down which if anyone came down the stairs a bomb would be set off. Not particularly to cause damage, more to alert him of their presense.
"Apparently, these men acheived true enlightenment and they knew the secrets of the world..it allowed them great power..but they didn't use it. From what I know of them they were incredibly wise men..but none of this was spoken of..but..if knowing this "truth" gave them power...i'm saying that's what Taimatsu's after..guess we have to hope he'll have no idea how to crack these codes..but i'm guessing the answers in here somewhere.." she trailed off standing up and tracing her hands along one of the walls feeling the coldness of the gold on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 pm

(Someone, you can't roleplay yet. You can only Rp after your character is approved)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:21 am

(I'm guessing you deleted his post? xD)
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 am

"Another puzzle... thingy?", Shiro complained.
This time there was not even rain to help him.
"You know what to do?", he asked Manami.

Somewhere behind him there was an explosion, then there was complete silence for a moment. Only a second later, a loud scream resonated from the golden walls, sounding not human at all but more like a wounded animal. The walls began heating up while heavy steps drew closer.

Shiro looked down the hallway, his eyes widening, backing away slowly. "What the hell is this?!", he exclaimed, staring at the creature approaching. It was as tall and wide as the hallway itself, consisting of some kind of black rock, which melted on the surface and burned in a dark red colour. "Tar?", Shiro mumbled to himself, frowning. He had once set fire on a house together with some other boys using hot tar. "Manami, don't water him! We need to cool him before we can put out the fire or the vapour alone will cook us", he said. "Maybe if Ishi uses wind really shortly after you hit him with water, so we can blow the vapour to the other direction and affect any persons behind that... thing", he added, guessing Taimatsu might hide behind this creature, which slowly but surely came closer, spreading the heat.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 am

Manami chuckled slightly turning around, winking at Shiro, almost making fun of the situation. She looked at Ishi who was already forming hand signs, "We don't want him getting away now do we..." she said smiling. Ishi nodded and formed his final sign causing earth to harden and close in around the creature, trapping it down to the floor. The rock wouldnt last long, but hopefully long enough to help them gain the upper hand.
While this was happening Manami had prepared her water jutsu and as soon as the Ishi was done she sent water flying at the creature, Ishi quickly using wind jutsu to to blow the steam out of the room and up out of the tombs.
When she was done, Manami pushed Shiro to the back of the room standing infront of him, waiting to see what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 am

The creature roared loudly, the sound echoing from the walls. Shiro did not like that he had to hide behind Manami but he knew it was probably better for him. When the creature was hit by the water, the hot vapour was blown behind it but there was nothing to hear, so probably Taimatsu had either hid himself or was not there at all. However, it still was good that they had put out the fire as now the creature went cold and the tar hardened on it, making it impossible for it to move.

"Haha, how stupid is that... not leaving a back door for the creatures you summon", Shiro snickered but went quiet afterwards. He tried to think of a way to make himself useful when suddenly a person materialized right beside him. "Wasn't that a nice little show?", the person asked smugly, moving quickly to hit Manami in the neck, leaving her unconscious*. Shiro backed as much as he could, staring at Taimatsu. The elder had used the trouble his creature had caused to move at high speed, using a special technique to hide himself. The water vapour and the heat of the explosion did not harm him - after all it did bring advantages if you served the gods of power and destruction.

"Thanks a lot for letting me in here... you're really much of a help. And now I want you to leave, I did not come here to let myself be killed, you know?", Taimatsu continued calmly, hitting Shiro hard in the stomach, then pulling the boy closer by his hair, finally putting an arm around his neck, holding a kunai to his throat. "Get the girl if you want to and leave, both of you. I'll maybe send Shiro-chan after you, when I'm sure I got everything I need", he ordered.

*unconscious in case he hit, which he probably but not necessarily did...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 am

Ishi shook his head, "You'll never find what you need..you don't seem that bright..and you just knocked out the one person in this room that speaks latin...I'm assuming of course you don't considering you had us get in here for you.." When Ishi had realised what was going on, the real him had taken position blending in behind some of the statues in the room. His clone was now the one talking. He would get his sister to safety and help her regain conciousness while he tried to help Shiro.
The clone began walking forward a blank expression on his face, a blunt tone of voice. "What's he going to do to help you anyway...you need to get into those sarcophagus'...you can't get in by force.." He rambled on as he picked up Manami, "quite frankly..you're kinda screwed.." He said before poofing into thin air.
The clone and Manami appeared outside the ruins somewhere in an open area. It was safe-ish. The clone rested her on the ground and began giving her any medical attention he could.
Meanwhile Ishi stayed completely hidden, waiting for something, anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

"You fucking bitch", Shiro gasped, clutching his stomach.
It was to Taimatsu for capturing him as well as for Ishi leaving him like this. But he could not be too angry at Ishi, not after what had happened. Taimatsu cut the boy, just enough to show him he was serious. "I don't need him. I only want you to get out", he replied coolly before Ishi and the girl left.

Then he shoved Shiro towards the sarcophagus.
"How did you do it?", he hissed, pressing his knife against the boys neck. "How did you do it out there? You made it look like an accident but that... that's just impossible", he continued, trying to force Shiro to give away a secret the boy knew nothing about. "Tell me!", Taimatsu demanded, driving the knife into the boy's upper arm, making him scream in pain. "I don't know", Shiro groaned, Trying to get away from that man. "Bastard", he spat, when the elder held him in place, earning himself another stab-wound. This was the way Shiro wanted to kill that man, avenge his family? Well, obviously he did not do too well...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 am

Ishi stood patiently waiting for them to come a tiny bit closer. Taimatsu had his back to him and Ishi decided to attack. He knew this would not be a straight forward fight, afterall Taimatsu had an un-worldly force on his side. He took one last look at the firey creature from earlier, it seemed weakened but not entirely incapacitated. Ishi growled moving from his spot and appearing not even a second later behind Taimatsu, kicking him in the side of the leg just above his knee cap, then pushed him forwards.
As he did so he grabbed Shiro shoving a kunai into his hand and stood him behind him.
Ishi stared intently at Taimatsu but also kept all of his senses in mind to watch the rest of the room. He planned to keep check of the feeling of Taimatsu's presense, not just where he appeared to be.

Outside Manami lay unconcious in the recovery position. The Ishi clone and ripped a part of his scarf and dampened it with some of Manami's water, then placed it on her head. He needed her to wake up, hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Word 4   A Random Word 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Word 4
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next