Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 am

Suki-Resu was back at the leaf village after so many years of wandering the land, he wondered if his fame had reached the ears of Konoha as a missing ninja. Whatever the case, he was in Konoha now and not a lot of people know him so he shouldn't get caught by the ANBU or anything. He had developped his own Jutsu and had gained quite a bit of power. He was walking around the town, mnay people watched as a boy they never saw walked along the streets thought they didn't thought of him as a Ninja seeing as he hadn't a ninja headband so they thought of him as a traveller.

Last edited by IcyVision on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am

((How does this start an RP? >.> Idk how to move onto this one....))
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am

((I'mma joining, if you don't mind x3 ))

Toshi was running, chasing something infront of her. So close... Then she lost focus and crashed headlong with another boy. "OW! Sorry!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 am

((May I join))
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 am

(Yea sure.)

Arg!

Suki said as he fell down backwards as he was hit by something, his eyes still closed and concentrating on the pain. Did someone knew he was a missing Ninja? Whatever the case, he immediately jumped up sliding his feet to get into his fighting stance while his right arm moved behind his back to grip the sword and he took it out as his stance was finished with. His right leg was in front of him slightly bent and his other foot was behind him straight.
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am

"Hey Toshi how are you?"

The greeting was obviously not at a good time becuase at that moment she ran into some poor kid who was in the way and they both went down. Then the other boy reacted in a rathe peculiar way almost as if he is afraid somebody is watch. Sa mrushed over to where Toshi had fallen to help her. Sam liked Konoha. It was warmer here and the people were less afriad of him than back home.

"You know Toshi you should really look where you are running, and why are you so tense my friend?" he said to the strange boy.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:29 am

((I might as well join is Suki, Like is he Tough as some one would say? Hard to beat? Just wondering who to rp with on this one))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 am

"Owieeee!" Toshi was bent down, her hands on her head. She was in the perfect position to Chibi-cry. She was clutching a bump on her head. "Sorry, that was my fault! I was chasing something... Thanks, Sam! Heheh," she said. She straightened up and checked herself. There was a cut on her elbow. "Ehh, I got a booboo..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 am

((Im going to use hidan, just thinking missin-nin he has to be stronger than genin rank))

Hidan Looking down on the village with a handkerchief in his hand, Its blowing in the wind with blood dripping from it.

He notices Toshi Saying sorry for something that was not here fault just was here clumsiness..

"She'll never learn" with a smirk on his face...

He also notices the missin-nin that Toshi ran into.. Hidan Clenching his scythe ready to jump if The missin even attacks toshi
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 am

Suki saw that there wasn't any harm done and no one seems to think that he is a missing ninja, even thought the sword play clearly demonstrated that he wasn't a normal traveller either. He attached his sword back unto his back. He overeacted quite a bit.

I... I'm sorry. I overreacted...

Suki-Resu said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 am

Hidan releasing the scythe seeing that the missin-nin wasn't going to attack, but yet he kinda acted friendly... Hardly any missin ever act this friendly,

"Heh, Maybe he isnt missin after all."

Smirking while standing up
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:46 am

Well, I'm gonna have to go now...

Suki said as he was staring kinda upward where Hidan was, yes he was staring at Hidan that's pretty mcuh why he wanted to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 am

Hidan looking down, Easily to tell the man was in fact knowing of hidan's presence, Hidan scened it the whole time, Hidan walking up on the roof top to get a little better view of the missin walking..

"Hmp, Maybe your missing after all noticing Me When I was under full cover..
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:52 am

Yes, no ANBU or Jounins. Just awesome

Suki said under his breath as he was walking away from the group of people, if that person up there he saw wasn't so suspiscious he would probably let out a fight with the others.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 am

Smirking Hidan knew that The man down there was agitative That hidan was watching him, Still looking at the man Waiting for him to make one single move so Hidan can make another killing, Not to save the Village, But To have fun with another missin-nin as he has had in the past

"Heh, This is gonna be fun, just one little thing and im advancing.."
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:00 am

Suki was paying too much attention at Hidan even though he was still walking, and so. He tripped over a rock and crashed through a shop, sliding unto the floor and slid out at the exit.

Damnit!

He thought, as he pretty much knew that there would eventually be trouble, that shopkeeper wouldn't let him go without paying and since he was low on money. He got up and quickly rank jumping unto buildings before the shop kepper could get out of his shop to scold him.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 am

Hidan Laughing to him self, Watching me a little to much? hidan thought to him self. Hidan still walking on top of the buildings Still watching the missin-nin run away from the store.

"Well he knows I'm here, If I Dont advance now...Jonin are sure to show up, And what fun would that be?" Hidan asked himself... Hidan starting to walk a little faster now..
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:08 am

Suki looked behind him and saw that the guy he saw earlier disappeard from his spot.

Crap!

Suki didn't like this, what happens if he wasn't a Genin, what if he was a Jounin. He wouldn't really be able to win. He would need to escape from him as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 am

Hidan appearing right before the Missin-nin The missin running straight into hidan and stoping him in his tracks. Hidan looking down to the Missin "You think you should watch where your running...The store and now me?

Hidan smirking to him self, Knowing that the Missin was scared he must of knew of hidan or he already would attacked him.

"So, whats your name Clumsy?!"
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 am

Suki stared upon the guy, he knew that he looked stronger then most Genin so they're would be a high chance of him being of a different rank. But he knew that there would be no way of escaping him if he wasn't caught into his Genjutsu techniques. Then again he thought, this might be easy or so. He had Genjutsu and if that didn't work, he could go to his controlled demon form and use Taijutsu and his sword there and if the situation calls for it he might go to the other one.

A dead person doesn't need to know my name

He said as he hadn't prepared a stance, he was just looking at his eyes. Once he moves, He'll move as well.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:22 am

Hidan looking down the young gentle men, Seeing him just sit there without making a move or getting up, He must be trying to get a genjutsu in.

Hidan Smirking "Have you ever heard of the jashin Cult? If you do, You Wouldn't be saying that to me..."

hidan reaching his scythe slowly to the man on the ground, Cutting him a little on his left leg, putting the blade to his mouth, hidan licked the blood off the blade..

"Your Move Tough Guy."
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:25 am

((Umm... did you just god mode there? I never said that I was laying on the ground as well.

hidan reaching his scythe slowly to the man on the ground, Cutting him a little on his left leg, putting the blade to his mouth, hidan licked the blood off the blade..))
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 am

(( You Ran into me "The missin running into hidan, falling to the ground" 2 post up Ill take it back if you think its gmoddin ))
Back to top Go down

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:32 am

((THat would also count as god mod two post up =P Cause for all you know I might make my hcar stop before hitting you but I'll live what just happened lol. Just don't kill me xP))

The hell...

Suki said as the Scythe of the man cut him and had his blood on it, then he licked it. He didn't like this, he heard of the Jashin cult once or twice before but he just can't seem to remember what kind of cult they were.

Suki them jumped unto his feet. And quickly he performed a hand seal while staring unto his eyes. He thought of the Jutsu Odd. He hoped that this Jutsu worked on this man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wandering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next