Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

A Wandering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 am

(( Wasn't planning on it Lol, Sorry about the gmod there :S))

hidan looking straight into the other mans eyes.. Hidan smirking
"Oh!, Genijutsu wonderful.. I love these, Its like getting high." Hidan smirking a and snickering of what he thinks is coming next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 am

(I'm guessing the Genjutsu worked.)

Suki then took his blade from behind his back with his right hand and wield it with that hand while he prepared his usual fighting stance, right foot in front slightly bent while the other foot was straight, with that his left foot pushed unto the ground giving him a slight boost in speed and then started to slash at the man. At first Suki slashed the blade to cut his stomache but his reach wasn't close enough to work just as he thought. With that he slashed once more, but when the blade was coming back to his original place, Suki rank through granting him the required amounth of distance.

(He usually swings his blad elike that, helds it out, slash, then he slashes it back to its original place in case your confused)
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:48 am

((Im hoping you know about hidan, it might sound godmoddish but its not, Look him up after this rp post))

Hidan, standing there with the gashes in his skin, Smirking at the young man.

"Hehehehe, Your not going to defeat me by cutting me missin-nin, LONG LIVE JASHIN!"

hidan making a jashin emblem under himself from the blood he just lost, his skin turning black and with a skeleton look to it. Hidan smirking over to the missin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am

Oh now I remember... Jaashin... well F***.

Suki said as he realized what the Jashin and who this man was was about, he knew about their immortality and their ability to cause damage to a opponents without touching them. He might have to get serious. Instantely, Suki's chakra begins to be seen visibly by the human eye, it was dancing around just like fire and it was blue, however as a few seconds passed it turned more reddish. Instantly the clothing on Suki changed, his eyes changed to another kind of red and were wider, his blade had been turned into what seemed to be a sword of fire. He thought that if he managed to burn him, he should be able to get incinerated.

Alright... I'm just wondering something. Hidan of Akatsuki. I'm not really sure, but I'm wondering if you could tell me how you do your little trick.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 am

((Sorry for not responding :3))

Hidan looking into the young mans eyes. he finally remembering who Jashin and hidan are. Lifting up his 3 headed scythe with suki's blood still dripping even thou it was a little cut that it produced.

Hehehe, So you Actually have heard of me, Well this scythe here I hold, which I'm not going to tell you much, but since i want a little fight is the key to all of my attacks

Hidan trying to get suki to attack himself to try to get his scythe which is attached to hidan's body. thinking to himself, What a wonderful plan, first plan i have ever came up with, hidan smirking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 am

Well... your skin changed when you stepped unto that circle... That might have something to do about a attack...

Suki said as he sprinted towards Hidan, his movement was increased then before. He lifted his blade and as he dashed at Hidan, he was slashing it as he worked his way towards Hidan, when he got close enough he slashed in a attempt to hit Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 am

Hidan letting the blade slice right into his stomach, Hidan looking at the younger man and mumbling,

"As you have heard I hurt my opponents with out even moving, I should explain before the pain comes...I draw blood from the victim swallowing it so the jashin seal knows who my target Is when I get hit, they get hit with the exact same force, just as newtons laws of motion Hidan smirking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 am

Suki wasn't hurt at all at least it didn't appear so. It was all the effect of the Genjutsu that mad eit seem as if he wasn't hit. But In reality, Suki was hurt pretty badly. He now knew that if he tried to hit him, he'll just hurt himself... then again if he hurts himself, pain shall go coursing back to Suki, so running away would not help. Was it the circle? Suki thought as instead of hitting him with the blade, he decided to ram into Hidan to move him away from the circle.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 am

hidan pulling out his scythe, slinging the blades off of it, making the scythe into a spear like shape putting it against where his heart would be.

"You come any closer and I stab Your Heart..."

Hidan Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:27 am

Crap...

Suki said as he immediately stopped. Quite near Hidan but still wasn't enough to reach him, not even with his sword. Damn, he thought, he can just kill me here. Then again, I wonder if Hidan would do it. If he does, all it'll prove is that he's somewhat of a coward.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:31 am

hidan looking over to the younger man,

"I never did catch your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 am

Does it matter? If so then, it's Suki, Resu Suki.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:38 am

Resu Suki, What made you leave your village suki..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:41 am

Things came up, wanted to explore the world.

Suki said as he still stood there, trying to find a way to ram Hidan out of his circle, but Hidan could probably kill him. He wondered if he could use his Genjutsu, it might. But Hidan could probably spot him trying for a Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 am

((Im leaving for like 30mins after this post))

Now im not going to kill you so don't try anything hasty,
Why dont you travel with me, Around the world if thats what you like to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 am

Sure beats dying.

Suki said as he dropped his sword unto the ground near his feet. Closed his eyes as well to let him know that he wouldn't cast Genjutsu. He had given up the fight, then again theres no promises that Hidan wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 am

hidan stepping out of the circle his skin going back tot he regular color, Picking up his blades for his scythe, "come Suki We have things to do"

((Not leaving now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 am

And you trust me now?

Suki said as he bent down to pick up his blade, reverted back to his normal form and opened his eyes as he was walking towards Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 am

Hidan turning his head to the side..

"I could of killed you there, if you turn on me it wouldn't be hard to go back to what we were doing"

Hidan laughing at his joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:58 am

Why didn't you then?

Suki couldn't help to ask.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am

hidan looking back at suki,

"You Remind me Of me when i was young.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:25 pm

How so?

Suki said as he continued to follow Hidan, he wondered how old he was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Toshi was walking along, trying to find something. "Nuuu, where did it go?!" she thought to herself. Then she saw someone familiar. "Hidan!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Hidan Looking over his shoulder at Toshi..
Closing his eyes grabbing Suki putting one hand sign up,
A cloud of smoke flying all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ah...." Toshi looked around as the smoke disappeared. Hidan and the boy she bumped into had disappeared. "Aww." She sighed and scratched her head. "I wonder if he kept the handkerchief I gave him..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wandering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next