Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

A Wandering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:10 pm

A handkerchief floating down like a feather landing right infront of Toshi-san
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Toshi took it and examined the piece of fabric. "Aww, it was supposed to be a gift..." she mumbled, and folded it in half. "Hm...who was that other guy that I bumped into...?" she said out loud, and grinned. "Maybe I can make friends with him!" She remembered his chakra signature and tried to track him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:25 am

Whoa what was that all about Hidan?!

Suki couldn't help but to ask.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 am

hidan looking over his shoulder, While walking he Replied,

"Nothing, Just felt like i was getting watched.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 am

Toshi had locked onto Hidan's chakra. 'Why are they together?' she asked herself, and started stalking them.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 am

Huh... Anywho... where we going?

Suki said as he continued to follow Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 am

Hidan being silent, Just walking further and further away from kohona ,Jumping up into a tree branch, Waving his hand forward signaling to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 am

Suki them jumped unto the tree as Hidan signaled him. He realized that they were going away further from Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am

Hidan jumping to tree to tree, sensing that The little girl was following him once again, he couldn't bear to talk to her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 am

Suki really wondered what was going on, but Hidan doesn't seem like he would want to make any noise or anything like that so Suki remained silent as he continued to follow Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 am

Hidan stopping on a branch that was at least 2 miles away from kohona. Jumping down to the ground and sitting cross legged.

"We camp here tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 am

Here? Fine. You want me to do something like find shelter or what?

Suki said as he stopped on another branch that was opposing Hidans and was sitting upon it.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

Hidan looking up, Shaking his head no, and laying back putting his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:42 am

Fine then. Just don't complain if it rains or something

Suki said as he sat there while sliding to the trunk to lay his back upon. He yawned once then once more while covering his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes trying to rest.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:45 am

Hours later, Hidan hearing a rumble in the bushes, cracking on eye, slowly taking out a kunai knife, still looking like he was sleeping, Hidan throwing the kunai knife into the bushes as fast as he could, Hearing a rumble after it hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 am

The Kunai Knife that Hidan threw didn't woke up Suki, he was still sleeping murmuring something about pancakes in his sleep as he was leaning off of the tree and then he eventually turned over falling off the tree and hitting the ground. But apparently that still didn't woke him up as he murmured something relating to hammers and pancakes.

(Nake hurry up and post lol)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 pm

( n_n ok.)

"Hey!" The kunai had pinned the hem of her pants to the ground. 'Oh, I'm such a lousy ninja!' she thought, her head in her hands. She looked up and saw Hidan looming over her. "...found your kunai."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 pm

My pancakes, ya crazy old monkey!

Suki said while still asleep, lifted his upper part of his body and then his upper body fell back unto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Hidan looking down at toshi, Looking back over to suki. Hidan picking the kunai out of the tree, And picking toshi up, putting her on his back, Walking away from the camp site.

"Toshi,I thought i told you i cant be around you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm

"I know, I'm sorry...And I wanted to give this back," she said, as she held the handkerchief over his shoulder.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Suki slowly opened his eyes, yawning as well and he slowly got up. He then was looking around o see where Hidan was and there he was, Hidan and somebody. Suki just walked over towards Hidan, not like any enemy could take him down where Suki should be concerned about. But he felt angry, and a tad bit depressed but more angry then depressed. It was nightish and so his other personality was awoken.

Yo Hidan! Why the hell was I on the damn ground?! I bet you saw me fall, unlike you I could actually die! But nooo.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 pm

"Hm? Hello!" Toshi poked her little face from behind Hidan to look at the new boy. She smiled and waved to him. "You fell?! Are you hurt?" she asked, worried. Toshi hopped off Hidan's back and ran to him, going to examine any injuries.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Gonna bump into me like the last time?! Complete useless being...

Suki said as he continued to walk towards Hidan, evading Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Huh?" Toshi was a bit confused, then her brain ticked. "Oh! I see! Ah, sorry about that!" She took the 'useless being' part to heart. "Um... Sorry," she mumbled, with a weak smile, and walked away from the two to sit down.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Did he hurt her feelings or what?

Umm... I'm sorry... I was just a bit angry.

Suki said as he was trying to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wandering   A Wandering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wandering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next