Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play with me!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Play with me! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 am

She was a child. The curiousity made her put the bunny down and follow him into the forest.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:38 am

As he kept rushing into the deepest dark of the forest, a trail of black blood could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 am

"Karkien!" she shouted, now doubling her speed as she started to catch up, shocked by the blood.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 am

As he kept running, some wonds could be seen on his bare arms. Wounds that looked like they were made with claws and others that looked like sword slashes.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 am

"What in the world..?" Toshi frowned and surged her chakra to her hands and feet so she could run faster and catch him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 am

Karkien quickly turned around. "NO!" His voice looked a bit disturbed, but that didn't mattered since once he turned around, he launched a burst of flames that covered the way. Like he was trying to keep her away from something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:47 am

Toshi frowned and stopped when she came to the fire. No way she could use that high of a jutsu to counter it. Then she sighed, and dark, leathery and blue wings emerged from her back, near the top of her spine. Using it as her cover, she started to run through the fire, protected by wings that had literally survived eons in hell.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 am

Karkien only stoped when his body got tired and falled on the floor unconscious. On his body, a big tatto could be seen burning on his left arm. The tatto looked like a flame. As the tatto kept burning, his breathing was heavy, like he was having problems in breathing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:19 am

Toshi ran over after painfully retracting her wings and she knelt down by him. 'Oh no, what now?!' "Karkien, tell me what to do!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 am

"Don't.......do.......nothing." His way of talking was somewhat scray yet sure of itself. Like that wasn't the first time it happened.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 am

Toshi frowned. Maybe her calming chakra was a good use after all. She pulled his shirt off, and with her hands surging chakra, she made him lie on his stomach as she massaged his back, medically relaxing his body and loosening his tongue so he would tell the truth. "Tell me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 am

Other tattos could be seen on his body. One of the right arm that was wave and a moon on his back. Yet, the other tatto keeped burning on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 am

"Karkien, tell me now!" It was the voice of Lilith, mother, queen and controller of all demons. She was merely hosting Toshi's body. "Tell me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 am

"I......" When he tried to walk, some hot air starts to come out of his mouth as his tatto starts to burn less. "Routsu......" He kept trying to form a correct phrase but without success. "Body......." On his face, pain still could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 am

Toshi had morphed slightly, and was now Toshith. She frowned, still forcing his body to relax. "Calm down, Karkien, breathe, breathe."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 am

"My brother....." A bit of his mind looked to be a bit more cleared now, since he was starting to remember his brother.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

"I see. What else do you remember?" Toshith cooed. Her hair was black and her eyes red, but she still looked young. Yet very, unexplicable evil. She placed his head in her lap and started to rub his temples to soothe him.

( Is Karkien a demon?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeniedSoul
Genin
DeniedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am

(He is an experiment. He isn't human or demon. He's half. He is an incomplete test subject)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 am

( Oooh! :3 )

"Karkien? Say something, please," she said, getting ready to heal any injuries. "Come on..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play with me!   Play with me! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play with me!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7