Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye, Chibi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Toshi held up the kunai with shaking hands. She gulped as she positioned the direction of its tip straight at her heart as she kneeled in the forest.

Finally, everything was done. Miru hates her, no one knew where she was and the Akuma were busy, even Aiden. Kaji had been caught in a compromising situation and their engagement was off. She no longer talked with anyone.

And finally, she could test out her Suicide no Jutsu.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 am

"hm, you stubborn..", came a dark emotionless voice from behind her. Itachi was looking down at her, his black eyes showing no emotion, he didnt look like one who was gonna stop her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 am

"Be quiet Itachi, leave me alone."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 am

"...i just want to see how you gonna end you life without reason"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 am

"Itachi, you're not stupid. I have a reason to die. It's to stop making people so upset and stop taking away people's peace."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 am

Itachi let out a little sigh"..my little dautgher wont be at peace..non of you children will be...if you go away...shiro will end up like us...stripped from emotions.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 am

"She has her mother and her father, her pretend 'Onee-chan' won't matter because she's still young. She'll forget about me in time. And my babies know what I have to do... I haven't told them, but I'm sure they'd understand. All I do is suck the happiness out of everything and everyone."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am

"hmp...you so sure about that?", he emotionlessly said. Toshi feelt small arms hugging her, and the heartbreaking cries from shiro. "nee-san..am i a bad girl?..why you gonna go away?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 am

Toshi froze and looked up at Itachi. "Dammit...stop playing dirty..." She dropped her kunai and hugged Shiro's small body. "No you're not a bad girl, everyone loves you. That's why you can replace me and everyone will love you twice as much."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 am

"nuuuhh, no one can replace you...", shiro cried out sadly. "okaa-sama wont smile anymore..onii-chan will get sad...i will get sad, but not forget..nee-san, please dont go!".

Itachi watched them in silence.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 am

"You'll get over it, I know you will," Toshi said, stroking her hair. "After all, I'm the cause of all your misery. If I weren't here and Miru never met me, she'd be happier and would have more time for you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 am

"if okaa-sama hadent meet you, onii-chan and me wouldt be alive..she would still be a heartless tool for konoha!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 am

"Admit that neither you nor Jashu need me. I'm just me. I'm no one special. I just bring sorrow to whoever I meet."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am

"nuh, you bring happiness to us!..okaa-sama is more and more on mission for konoha and akatsuki..same with oto-sama...jaschu trains all day, and when he isent on the acadamy, he study scrolls in his room..no one wanna play with me than you.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 am

"Well, make shadow clones, then... I know they're Jonin level but you're an Uchiha, you're automatically powerful anyway, unlike some people who have to actually train."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 am

The little girl slapped toshi on the chin, having etars in her eyes. "why cant you see we love you!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 am

"Because you won't, not anymore!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 am

"yes we will!...why wouldt we...", shiro said sadly"and dont begin to rant about okaa-sama hates you or are better off without you, she is gonna let isji kill her if you die!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 am

"No she won't," Toshi said, determined. "I'm not worth it."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 am

"..yes you are..", the little shiro hugged her again, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 am

"Shiro, I'm not special! I'm not beautiful, I'm not smart, I don't have godly power and I'm not emotionless..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 am

"you dont have to be pretty, you dont have to be smart, you dont have to be strong for people to love you!...you have one thing okaa-sama dosent have...tje aboæoty to make everyone happy"#
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 am

Toshi sighed and shook her head. "Fine. I'll give you guys ONE WEEK. If you really need me, I'll come back. If you don't...I'm going to go meet my real mama."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 am

Shiro sobbed but hugged her closely"thanks, onee-chan!", she said, with a small smile up to her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 am

Toshi couldn't look at her. Why was her will so weak? Couldn't she just kill herself and get it over with? "Now go."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye, Chibi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Chibi.   Goodbye, Chibi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, Chibi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next