Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Took my sweet time back home.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Took my sweet time back home. Empty
PostSubject: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh what a day of sunshine and the day was just going to be better as a young shinobi with a giant dragon mouth Zanbatou was entering Konoha's streets as an appereance was made to see the winds blow ever so gently. "Wow. I can't belive I'm back. " Kou had to smile as he ran towards the twn of Konoha. seeing everything almost had not change at all.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:11 pm

((may i?))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm

( of Course. It's ope to all since I forgot to place the open on the title. ^.^; My fault on that one.)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 pm

A young girl with a sweet face walked down the path and bumped into a strange man. "Um...Sowwie, I wasn't watching where..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

*Bump.* Kou had been bump by a young gril what wasn't watching. "What the...? That hurt my gut." His mind kept to himself as he look up to see her. "Man. Where you come from?" He ask her as he dusted off some of the ground's thick grains of rock off his black pants.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

"Mm, I guess I'm too short for most people to notice." Toshi smiled and held her hand to him for a shake. "My name's Toshi."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

(Be back in a second or so. Have to make a call.)
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Juuroku was leaning against a pole. 'I wonder if he was cleared....' he thought to himself. 'And her....who the hell is that....'
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm

(Back) Kou saw the hand the girl had offer her as he reach for it. "Well then. I guess I have to say my name then. Well. You can call me Kou Fang." Waving her hand as well. Kou look up with a sneaky eye that saw someone else watching them. "I'm guessing that person is your friend?" He ask her as he pointed at him. that was leaning on a pole.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Toshi blinked, looked at him and shook her head. "No...But maybe we can be!" She grinned and waved him over. "Oh, nice meeting you, Kou."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Juuroku took his weight off the pole and started to walk over. 'Looks like she might need something...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Kou wave back to her as he then started walking into his homeland with nothing to lose but think about if anyone still remember him from their past. "Man. I hope I see my shop still standing or home to be more reality." He said as he started to get to the village streets once more.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Toshi followed Kou, still waving the mystery man. "My full name is Satoshi Kuroda. What about you?" she asked, smiling up at him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

"Do you need something miss?" Juuroku asked as he got closer to the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Toshi shook her head but smiled sweetly up at him. "Nah. I just wanna meet you! What's your name?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Kou waited since he had to remember where his house wa anyways. "Well this was unexpected." his mind said as he waited for the young one to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

"Ah! Waaaaait!" Toshi squeaked and ran after Kou, catching the hem of his shirt in her little hand.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:15 pm

"You can call me Hooritsu...And you miss?" He followed.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Feeling a tug from behind him. He turn around around to se her. "Sorry. I had to get back to my shop. I got to see if soul is okay. and hope I have no one steal any of my money." He said. With a worried face about soul as the young man wanted to know the girls name. "Hey. I have a Idea. He may want to talk to ya and How about I meet ya at the ramen shop soon. I've got to go. I'll see ya there." HE said as he left the two behind with a running start.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

"Odd...you would think he would want to talk...or bring you with him." Juuroku said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:24 pm

"Oh! Ok, bye bye," she said, waving goodbye to him before flashing her sweet smile to Hooritsu. "Hullo! Nah, we just met. I bumped into him."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 pm

"I see, have you seen him around? And do you know if he was even allowed to leave...?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Toshi shrugged and shook her head. "Don't know. Um, I think he went that-a-way," she said, pointing the direction Kou had gone.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:33 pm

"I'll make a note...he may have been classified as missing..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm

"Oh, okay...he didn't look like a missing nin...I'll help you find him, if you want."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Took my sweet time back home.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next