Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Took my sweet time back home.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 pm

"I think he will be around for a while. I'll write a report today.."

((I gtg for now. We can continue tomorow))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

"Okay! Oh no..." A little green demon had appeared on her shoulder and was tugging on her hair. "Gah, I gotta go home for dinner! Bye bye Hooritsu-kun."

( Kou, post and don't make drag your butt in here :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Meanwhile. Kou was near his house that was very close now. Seeing some poeple walk around in peace was a good change in pace. "Well. At least they ain't no trouble now." While he look up to see a houce with a golden tiger statue as if leaping towards it's prey was now showe. "Well. Looks like my house is still standing. Thank heavens." he comment himself as he had the key that was hidden from sight in the tiger's left moler and unlack the door. Seeing the house empty like a ghost town he seen on his travels. "Soul? Sooooul?" HE called out as he went insde and look around to see the house like shop still clean up abit. Seeing nothing but the stairs, he went upstairs to see a black coat on his bed. "Hmm? Who the heck?" HE yelled as the thing just came up and got him by surprice and Kou thought he died. Until a lick towards the face was open his eyes. "Hey. cut that out. Soul? Gezz. You scared me like a little scholl girl." HE said as he was now reunitd with his black tiger pet. (Others may procesed)
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 am

Juuroku landed in the window. He gently knocked on it and gestured for Kou to open it.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 am

Kou turn as Soul started to actaully be defensvie as Kou turn to see the boy that was on that pole sometime ago. Kou came near it as the window then been open for the young man. "I'm guessing the front door was not an option?" he ask him as he step back abit with shoul next to his right side.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 am

"If I knocked on the door you could leave out the back with ease...do you have a transit pass?" He stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am

Kou gave the young man a confused look since he was wondering about a back door. "Okay? Did I even have a back door?" His mind wonderd as he rub his spiky blonde hair abit. "If you mean this." HE said as he pulled out a paper that had his name and everything about him. Living here in his house that makes weapons, armor and such for anyone. "I just got back from Kumo. And besides. Why would I have a back door when this is my house?" HE ask the kid
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am

"The point is. I could not assume anything. And that isn't a transit pass. It will have the signature of either the Kage or a high ranking official on it."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am

Kou had to think for a second as he was thinking about it. "Wait. didn't I have that when I left?..... Oh crap. I better check my.. Oh wait." Kou then reach to his boot and had a piece of paper that had a signature of the Kage. "I think this is what you are talking abot right?" He ask as this one had to be the one because he had a sign since he needed to leave home in order to get to Kumo for that request he did.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 am

Juuroku took the slip of paper and read it. "You should have turned it in at the gate. I'll run it to the kage's office for you." He sat on the ledge. "So...what did you do in the land of snow?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 am

Kou had to show him since it was part of his own mission. "Actually. to get these gems for mt statues I'm working on still." SHowinf his Item pouch of rubies daimonds and such. PLacing his pouch back he pop his neck for a sec. "Sorry if that was a wrry wart for ya, but I guess I didn't know that. Thanks thou. btw. Have you heard of Naruto Uzumaki by any chance. I haven't seen him for some time now and I'm kind of worried." he ask
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 am

"I don't really care for such things." Juuroku sat hunched forward. "Could I see whats in the bag though...I just want to see...for myself...is that...ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 am

"If you want to. Here. let me jsut do it myself." HE said as he took out the bag again and just liad the pouch open on the carpet with jewels to be shown and Kou was just shacking the pouch until the last ruby came out. Placing the bag down next to the jewels he just step back. "Just to wonder. I'm guessing your one of them people who hide by mask?" HE ask as he know them, but didn't know what they was called exactly.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

Juuroku ignored the question. He bent down and took a closer look at the sparkling stones. "Whats this?" He said pointing to one.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 am

Kou knee down to look at what he was pointing at. "Hmm? What the? Never seen that one before. It might be a dead jewel. One of those jewels that are fakes. Then again. this is my first time seeing it really. you can have that if you want." HE said as he standed back again.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

He picked it up and stared at it. "Its....pretty isn't it?" He asked. He stood up too.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am

"Well. Kuma had ome of the finest jews really and I thought you said you didn't have that much care for them?" HE joke abit. "Well. Can I pick up my jews now?" he ask nicely
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 am

"I was talking about Naruto. He means nothing to me unless I am told to worry about him. And these...I didn't mean to intrude...I just haven't seen any jewels before."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 am

"Its okay. Besides. I'm just a worry wart since I had trouble here too. I wonder if Kagin ever made it back?" HE aid as his mind was going to a daze. "Sorry I'm in lala land. But I can say you don't care and yet you do. So I won't bug ya unless you want me too." HE said kindly
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm

"Could you explain these rocks to me?" Juuroku said without paying attention to what he was saying about some other person. He started to roll the small gem in his ringers.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 am

Kou's eyes just hng over abit in like confusion. "Your joking right? You mean you never eben hear of them? Aiya." Kou faceplanted in his mind as he just sigh abit. "Guess I should.." (Mind Oh wait. I have to meet that girl I just me. Crap! I better get.) "Sorry. I can't because i made a deal with the young girl we both me at the ramen shop. If you want. I can teach ya tommorrow maybe." HE ask as he told sol to be at he door as he waited for the man to let him pick them up the jews.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 am

Juuroku stood up. "Can I come?" He looked at Kou with a blank face.

((I don't want to be rude but could you breifly spellcheck for typos? I don't mind if you can't spell works or something...but Its hard to tel what your saying.))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm

((Dead topic?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took my sweet time back home.   Took my sweet time back home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Took my sweet time back home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2