Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Training Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

It's Training Time! Empty
PostSubject: It''s Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Aether runs, leaps up and yells, "Kagemane no Jutsu!" As he yells that, his shadow extends and stuns 3 people. Then he releases them, he jumps up, dodges the kunai and shurikens thrown at him. He used Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, then he uses Kagemane no Jutsu, which stuns 9 people.

ooc: shadowclone jutsu + shadow possesion jutsu = good combo
btw, is this roleplay forum active?
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:42 pm

ooc: sure it is
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:30 am

Shizue stepped out from the tree she was hiding behind, "Nice" she siad clapping "Interesting move" She looked over the stunned people and knew they would recover soon.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:30 am

Naruto was looking at a far distance trying to see who was in the training field.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:08 am

Yuuki looked at his combo from afar "amazing..." she said begining to walk closer to the area where he was training.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:03 am

"huh?" Shizue turned around, "Yo Yuuki" she waved lazily. Shizue turned back to the training grounds wondering if she could take this aether guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:19 am

"Hello, I havn't properly introduced myself, I am Aether Sokanara, founder of the Sokanara Clan; I am looking for a Shikamaru Nara.", Said Aether. Aether stepped out, introducing the people he trained with. "This is Ekja, pointing at the one with large spikey hair resembling Madara's hair, one of the people that was on my former team; This is Iticho, the one with white long hair, the other friend that was on my former team."
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hiy" shizue smiled "I'm Shizue Asahi, heiress to the Asahi clan. And sorry I haven't seen Shikamaru around"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:22 am

Naruto landed in front of Shizue. "And i'm Uzumaki Naruto. The one that will become Hokage one day." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Training Time!   It's Training Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Training Time!
Page 1 of 1