Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to take some action.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Time to take some action. Empty
PostSubject: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:04 am

Leting this day shine throught the trees of a giant field of the leaf village. Kou was out for alittle training with noone bugging him at last. Kou wanted to impower himelf with his inner dragon his master once said about releaseing one's inner power and nothing can stop you. or that what Kou remembered anyway as he came out to an opening with a small pocket of the light glittering throught the area. No trees to be found in that area.

"Well this is a good spot to train up abit. Oh yeah."

Kou said to himself as he look around seing a stream heading downwards to a near by river.

"Hmm...... Maybe I can get some fish after training here. Meh that will do just nicely after I'm done."

Kou then took of his shirt,laid on the soft grassy lands of the leaf and headed to the cold depths of the water and start to get chills from it chilling ramps of the straem. Leting himself take the chills,he Sat down while the water was actually the perfect size and only reach to his mouth almost geting the line to his nose and started meditating with his eyes closed ansd his mind focusing itself
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:09 am

Yuuki was collecting some berries when she saw someone in the river "Kou?" she suddenly turned around seeing that he had no shirt on
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:14 am

As Kou had his mind close to all of his surrounding. He heard alot of things but heard Yuuki's voice as he got up and look around. Seeing her behind him abit ways up river.

"Yuuki? What you doing here?"

Kou ask her with his training was halted with Kou talking to Yuuki. He was abit weird due to the fact that his shirt wasn't on him.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:22 am

"I was just picking some berries..." she paused "sorry for inturupting your training"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:30 am

"Didn't see this coming. Better just keep cool so see don't see it."

Keeping his words hidden from the world. Kou actully felt fine with her around. Just no when his back is shown.

"Well I didn't know yo was here but thanks for warning me. I thought it was someone else."

With That. Kou turn around and forgeting to hide his tatoos of a black dragon on his back with such a disgusting while rather a dark force on it.e with it's Blood red like ruby eyes showing as if it could come out and kill in a second. Kou then drop back down to the water and try to train his body to resist the cold once again.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:34 am

Yuuki caught a climps of a dragon tatto on Kou's back and without thinking she asked "whats that?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:39 am

"Huh....Snap!" Without thinking.

"Don't ask! Really. Just forget you even seen it."

And with that Kou grab his shirt and place it back on with the tatto look like it's eyes just glowed with bloodly red lights just for a second. KOu actually hope she didn't see it or anyone else for the fact.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:44 am

"I'm sorry, its obviously none of my business" she said about to leave
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:49 am

With a sigh coming out he got out and came to her.

"Yuuki. Sorry I just been busy with stuff. I guess I should apologize huh."

Kou didn't want ot shu her away from him. it was just a bug in him. he wasn't perfect but it just he didn't want people to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:54 am

"its alright" she said turning around facing him "how have you been, anyway?" she asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:58 am

"Some good and bad but still working at the shop with that and all. Shot I ned to get out more."

Kou said with a smile.to show off. Being happy was good medicen for him. Just needed the time to do it was the problem.

"Well I was going to train up abit to get my blood going But I clearly see that just siting ain't a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:02 am

"It probably is and you just dont know it" she said letting a smile escape.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:07 am

"Maybe. Still making a killing on the shop really. Shot I think I get about 7000 yen a week I think with all the buisness I'm geting now."

With that said Kou actually wasn't happy but at least it got Kou some money coming in. Looking up to see the birds coming in and out of the woods seem peaceful.

"Well I haven't seen anyone here in a long while now. Guess We can go to town and grab a bite maybe?"

Kou ask Yuuki. with something to do to keep Kou from messing himself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

At that moment, two creepy looking lanturn fish poked their heads out of the water and stared at Yuuki and Kou. One of them let out what sounded like a coughing sound and, seconds Later, Laut himself poked his head out of the water.

When Laut noticed people next to the water, he smiled and greeted, "Hi you two!"

OOC: Ever seen a Lanturn (Deep Sea Angler)fish? They aren't the best looking fish.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:14 am

"Oh, hi Laut" she said smiling. Realising that Kou and laut hadn't been properly introduce she said "Laut this is Kou. Kou this is Laut"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:22 am

"Um...Hi. Nice to meet ya Laut."

With that said. Kou had some senbon in his hands but stop beofre messign things up again since this was his first time to meet Laut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:24 am

Laut smiled back and said, "Nice to meet you too Kou!"

The two fish suddenly gave out those coughing sounds simultaneously. They seemed to be glaring at Laut.

"Oh, sorry about that. These are Delila and Dorothea. We just came out here for a swim. It helps strenghten the team you know."

The two fish smiled back at Yuuki and Kou hoping to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:33 am

Looking down to the fishs that Laut was holding. they seem to be weird but yet seemly cool fishs for some reason. and Kou had to ask him something.

"Um..Laut. what you mean by strenghting them up? is there some sort of race coming up for the fishs? No really. it's just something I really need to know."

With that said. Kou kept looking at the fish and had his gut growling.

"Oh crap! Um..... Sorry haven't had breskfest yet!"
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:35 am

Sand slipped through the grass and slowly began to reform, Shizue grinned "hey!' she said, she looked at the fish and edged away slightly from them she hated getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:37 am

Yuuki kneeled down trying to splashing Shizue with water realising she would hate it
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:40 am

The water got her skirt, Shizue hissed slightly like a cat. She glared slightly and mocked pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:43 am

Laut looked back at the fish and said, "Well, we do train together and fight together, but sometimes we just have to take time and relax together too. That makes the bond between the team stronger, so it makes the team stronger too."

As Kou's stomach grolwed, one of the fish spit a bit of water at him, the other summerged underwater.

Laut stared at the fish and said, "You guys! Be nice."

He looked back at Kou and said, "Sorry about that."

Laut got out of the water then spoke back at the fish, "Well, that's enough swimming for today. I'll see you guys later!"

The fish that was still visible raised its right flipper as if weaving goodbye and poofed in a cloud of smoke. The other quickly jumped out of the water and poofed too.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:50 am

"Man. My gut hurts like crap. I should of ate something before I left."

Kou's gut growl like madness so he was hungry. but laugh at the girls playig around. That was funny to Kou.

"Shizue. you scared of water? That's like weird in a bad way."
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:53 am

"I'm not scared, I just don't like getting wet" she said "it interferes with my Kekkai Genkai" Shizue looked at the water with contempt like it was its fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:57 am

Laut was staring curiously at Shizue since he actually loved water. In fact, Laut does his best fighting when on water. Still, it was getting hard for him to ignore Kou's growls.

"You know, maybe we should all go back to the village and eat something," said Laut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take some action.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next