Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to take some action.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Time to take some action. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:05 am

"oh yeah" Yuuki said remebering "me and Kou was about to go" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:08 am

"Yeah. we was about to. Let's all go. shot at leastwe get something to eat."

Kou was already was about to leave everyone behind him since his gut was being a pain.

"Hurry up! I bet I'll get the food before you all will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:14 am

Laut heard what Kou said and took it as a fun challenge.

"A race it is then," he said as he began running towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:15 am

Shizue began to follow Kou, trying to catch up with him. You think that he'd have very little energy if hes so hungry she thought boredly, she increased her speed gaining on him.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:17 am

Yuuki followed in their steps, running progresivly. Her smile began to grow
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:20 am

"Wow. I guess I shuld go out more often with them."

With that thought come to mind. Kou ws ahead of them. heading stright towards the Village to grab a bite with some friends he still had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:28 am

Laut decided to show off and did several frontflips and a big jump to follow them. He landed in front of Kou and kept running, but almost immediately tripped and fell at the very entrance of the village.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:30 am

Shizue smirked and turned into sand, and flew over Kou's head she reformed at the village gates. She turned smirking at Kou and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:32 am

Yuuki gigled at this, she tried not to but couldn't help it "great trick Laut" she with a huge grin spread across her face. She saw Shizue smirk and jump over her and quickly tried to catch up
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:35 am

"Oh that's it! It's on!"

Kou made some clones and used then to throw himself like a sling shot as he fling out passing everyone. As if flying in midair he actually aciddently crash infront of a wall of the ramen shop. which didn't hurt Kou since he turn himself to a metal body and got up unharmed.

"Hahaha. sorry but I beat ya."

Kou had his tounge sticking out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:38 am

Shizue raced forward, "Hoe many times has he hit that wall?" she thought aload, racing so she could at least come second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:40 am

Laut walked towards the Ramen Shop with his head down in defeat as everyone else had gotten there first. The quickly shook it off, grabbed a sit, and asked for the spiciest ramen they had.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:41 am

OOC: Guys I Have to get for abit. I'll be back on in a sec. So go ahead and conitnue on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:44 am

"I dont want to come last" she said as she picked her speed up arriving at the rammen shop

occ: ok
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:47 am

Shizue grinned at yuuki before ordering her raman. She quickly begins to eat her raman, "You coming Yuuki?" she mocked.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:50 am

Yuuki was almost out of breath when she got there, she gave Shizue a sheepish look "I came 15 miniuets ago, I was just...ummm...looking for you" she lied sitting down and odering her ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:53 am

Laut began eating his ramen as fast as he could, but he couldn't help but stop half way.

"Mmm...so good," he said with his eyes giving out tears due to the spiciness.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:55 am

ooc; Back for abit. Smile

Kou ran after Laut and started ordering up his own.

"Can I get the usual please."

Kou ask a giant bowl came up. With a smlie comeing out of his face. Kou began to devoer the bowl. the bowl as usual was like a cooking pot for the ramen. Kou was geting alot out of this.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:04 am

Yuuki ate all of her ramen by the time kou started to eat "more please" she asked and got her second bowl of ramen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:07 am

OOC: Well, I'm off for now. Maybe I'll be on tonight...probably. Bye guys!
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:14 am

ooc: Later Laut. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

occ: bye Laut Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:07 am

OOC: Oh, you guys stopped when I left...hmmm...well, are you guys leaving it like that?

Laut finished what was left of his Ramen. The spiciness made him change color a bit. He took a big breath as he finished. When he looked to the side, he noticed the others were still eating. He smiled at them and just waited for them. For some reason, he felt that they weren't goint to take much longer.

OOC: So...eating fast and eating a lot is a Konoha tradition it seems. I'm surprised there isn't a Ramen based Jutsu...is there? I don't think there is...that would be so awesome...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:21 am

Shizue pushed her bowl away, "that was delicous!" she said brightly. she had eaten alot so she yawned and placed her head in her arms.

OOC: I think they eat alot cause chalkra takes energy from the cells and they need to sustain it.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 am

Kou Had gotton to his big bowl of Ramen since the other two bowls was stacked. As Kou kept eating he look and saw them looking at him.

"What? I'm hungry. Welll I am."

Kou them place himself back to the bowl and kept up the food. He never got fat for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take some action.   Time to take some action. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take some action.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next