Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)   Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Tenraikaze stepped into the rented hot spring, he relaxed and sighed in relief. A waiter served some iced tea, "thanks." He sipped some before looking at the night sky, "can you give us some privacy?" He asked the waiter, "we'll call you when we need you." The waiter walked off, Tenrai looked at Ruki. "So Raikage, what can I do for you in the lovely unofficial meeting." Tenrai smiled as he sipped the tea.

Last edited by Thousand Fists on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)   Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

"oh nothin really just wanted to see how your village is doing"the 13 year old raikage looking up into the baby blue sky with his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)   Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm

"I see." He sipped his tea, "well it's doing fine. Higher graduation rates than ever. Our economy is doing better too." Tenrai sighed again, "these hot springs are so relaxing." He said, as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)   Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"yeah the village my village is doing ok to even tho i am the youngest kage alive"ruki said while putting half of his head into the steaming hot spring water and closeing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)   Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting (Raikage and Mizukage)
Page 1 of 1