Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) Empty
PostSubject: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 pm

In truth Kaji never left the village when the Uchiha's drove him away. for the last ten days he was gathering information from his relatives tonight he would creep to Toshis room in the Uchiha Mansion and meet with her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Toshi was snoozing by an open window, wearing a thick sweater so the cool night wind wouldn't chill her. Aiden told her to be by the window by midnight, and she did so without question albeit a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Kaji made his way up the wall and through the open window. he entered the room "Toshi-Chan" he whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

"KYAH!" Toshi feel off her chair and onto her little butt. "Owie, owie, owie - K-Kaji, what are you doing here?!" she squeaked. She immediately locked and booby-trapped the door and shut the window. "Miru will kill you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes " I couldnt go another day without seeing you" he said softly. he noticed she still had the White gold necklace. "you kept wearing it " he smiled from ear to ear
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Toshi nodded, and looked around cautiously. She soundproofed the room with demons, then sighed and hugged Kaji. "She doesn't want me to see you ever again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Kaji's blood started boiling "well Miru can *bleep* off" he cursed " We will see each other if we want to...wont we" he asked his pale blue eyes fell on her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Toshi nodded, and hugged him tighter, though she was on her tiptoes. "I'm sorry I dragged you into all this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaji picked her up off the ground " you didnt drag me into anything I read the dairy and most people would have ran away and yet I stayed ... Persephone gave me hundreds of rules to follow and yet I stayed ... I knew what I was getting into " he said placing his lips to hers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Toshi almost melted in his arms right then and there. She almost forgot how nice his kisses was. But over the absence, it seemed to have strengthened their little flame of love and the jolt was a hundred times stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

He sighed as the shock surged through him "I love what kissing you does to me " he felt whole again with her in his arms
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

"Me too." She smiled and nuzzled into him happily. If he had to go in the morning, then she had to enjoy that night. "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm

" Kami knows I missed you too" he said sitting on the bed with her next to him " so im here until dawn if youd like. so how have you been since our 'break-up' " he used air quotes to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Toshi shrugged and smiled weakly. She had very little sunlight and was pale. Not Uchiha pale, but the near-death pale, and even her lips lost their color. Her hair was messy more than usual and her bones felt weak, and she looked so thin she could be snapped if you held on too tight. "Sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Kaji frowned "Im here now...you can be happy again I hope ... Sad Toshi = Sad Kaji = Cranky Kaji = BAD" he chuckled placing another kisson her lips
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm

"Kaji, you won't do anything stupid whike you're cranky, will you?" she asked, letting the jolt tingle through her body as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm

" I get violent and quick to anger" he sighed as he wrapped his arms around her as well
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:16 pm

"Y-you wouldn't hurt Goru and Sato-chan or Danna or Miru, would you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

" Nah id only attack if attacked first ... but I would be mean and snappy " he said staring up to the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:36 pm

"If you were mean and snappy at Miru, you would be dead. If you want to survive against that, you have to train, Kaji-kun...I'll help you train and surpass even Raiden!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Kaji hugged her "thank you Toshi-chan" he paused thinking of what she said "how are you going to train me?" her asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:43 pm

"Have you fought a sealed demon baby yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 pm

he gulped and shook his head "Raiden san holds a Bijuu and he kicks my ass "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm

"But you hold my heart and I got you whipped," she countered, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"erm ... what kind training would we do I dont wanna hurt you" he said his voice a little shakey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next