Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 am

Kaji nodded slowly " I understand " he looked towards the stars "look" he said pointing to the heavens, a white light streaked across it "make a wish"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am

"....." 'I wish everything turns out alright.' Toshi let out a little sigh and closed her eyes. "...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 am

Kaji held her close ' I wish Miru wasnt such a *BLEEP* ' he thought letting out a small sigh " I hope everything works out in the end"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 am

"Kaji, don't be so mean," Toshi said, frowning seriously. "Miru just...Miru...um..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:18 am

((( it was a thought can you read my mind...oooo... what am I thinking now)))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 am

(...Harry Potter? Oopsie, ignore that post Embarassed )

"Me too." Toshi smiled and hugged him warmly.

"Awww, young love is so cute, don't you think?" asked a smug Aiden as he emerged from the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 am

Kaji turned to face Aiden "Hello again Aiden-san"he said giving a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 am

"Danna! Ah...uh..." Toshi blushed.

"This is so cute, my little girl is growing up." Aiden grinned and turned to Kaji. "Man, you're taking a big risk here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 am

his eyes locked on Aiden "whats life with out risk." he said to the demon " I trust that you wont be saying anything to a certain Uchiha "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

"Hell, if you make Toshi happy, I'm on your side." He walked over to kiss Toshi's head.

"...I'm very happy with Kaji..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am

Kaji nodded "This is good" he said looking up to the night sky "but we still have Miru as a problem" he mused aloud
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 am

"Hm, yeah... A very big problem..." Aiden muttered. "She thinks you're bad for her, Kaji."

"But he isn't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 am

Kaji whipped around " I know that Aiden " he growled " I got that from when Samu literally threw me out of the village on her orders"
he paused "What gives her the right to keep me away from Toshi... Thats the thing I dont understand "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:13 am

Aiden shrugged. "She takes the role of Toshi's surrogate mother, ignoring Persephone whatsoever."

"Did someone say my name?" Persephone appeared, smiling. "..! Kaji! Hands off my girl!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 am

Kaji glared " I spent ten days not holding her and she was really Sad ... I dont like Toshi-chan sad " he said hugging her closer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Toshi nodded and hugged Kaji tightly back, pressing her face to his chest. Persephone sighed and nodded. "Fine, you can hug and kiss her. Without tongue!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:16 pm

" I had planned to do so with or without your approval anyway the hugging and kissing part anyway" Kaji said he had just had a very tiring training session ... it made him cranky plus he hadnt slept in days
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm

"Ah, you said you spent ten days in Konoha? You didn't sleep, did you? Bad Kaji! Bad, bad Kaji! You should have visited Kiri at least once!" Toshi scolded, wagging her finger. "Come, you're sleeping with me tonight."

"Naka!"

"Persephone-san."

"Wa- oh, fine. But keep your clothes on at all times and follow the rest of the rules."

"Okay. Come on, Kaji." Toshi smiled to him, holding his big hand warmly in hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm

"I only got a couple of hours rest with one of your special pillows" kaji sighed as she dragged him towards the Uchiha mansion

" I can walk on my own , dear no need to drag me " he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"Honey, I care about you, but if you don't obey, I will poison you right here right now," she said sternly. The protective, strong side of Toshi was beginning to emerge from her ditzy side. Toshi pushed him into her room, and made him lay down in bed. "Now, relax," she whispered, playing with his hair as she sent the special chakra in again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 pm

" theres goin to be a ti-" he tried to say but passed out as soon as she used her calming chakra technique. one would assume it was the two-hundred hours of not sleeping a wink coupled with the intense battle he had with her little demons
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Toshi sighed with relief. "Stubborn boyfriend..." She smiled, and placed his head on her lap as she sat cross-legged and played with his dark brown locks lovingly. Toshi leaned down, and placed an upside-down kiss on the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Kaji was snoring lightly. his chest was slowly moving up and down. the hybrid teen was in a sleep so deep in fact he remained knocked out even as the sun came up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 pm

'Oh crap oh crap oh crap, what if Miru com-'

There was a knock on the door, and she almost jumped out of her skin. "Kaji, wake up, wake up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

It was of no use his body was still recovering
she would need to hide his near lifeless body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next