Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm

"Craaaap!" Toshi took his arms and dragged him into her wardrobe. She grunted as she hauled him in and hid him with her night clothes before closing the wardrobe door and going to open the bedroom one.

"So where's Kaji?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 pm

light snores could be heard from the wardrobe
Kajis sleeping form was snuggled into a heap of Toshi's cloths
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm

"Eheheh. Heh. H-hi, Mi-Miru-san," she squeaked nervously, trying to cover up the sounds.

"Aiden told me Kaji was here."

"HE WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Kaji's body crashed out of the wardrobe
this intern caused him to wake "I was having such a nice Dream" he yawned a pair of panties were hanging from his left ear
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

"Wha- I-I can explain, Miru-san!"

Then Miru did something strange. She smirked. Then there was a poof and Aiden was laughing, holding a tray of two servings of cheese omelet, milk, toast, hash browns and some fruit. "If only you saw the look on your faces! - Kaji, get her lingerie off your face, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaji blinked "huh" he said tilting his head thus causing her underwear to fall to the floor. he yawned "Aiden - san good morning " he drooled slightly at the meal " smells good" he licked his lips
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Aiden brought out a flat wooden board to put on the bed and set the tray there. "Breakfast in bed," he said, giving Toshi a light, good morning kiss. "Miru's out on a mission, don't worry. And Kaji, please stop going through her underwear. I know she smells good, but please restrain yourself, you perv."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

"Wha..." he looked down at the floor "what the hell" on the floor was a baby blue thong "I...I wasnt...what the hell was I doing in a wardrobe" he said turning around
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 pm

"Being a pervert, I bet." Aiden smirked, snatched the underwear and put it in his pocket. "Ah, and you were in her nightgown section too? I just ironed those." He sighed and took out a crumpled green babydoll.

Toshi dragged Kaji away from her clothes and onto the bed. "Stop thinking of my underwear and eat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 pm

" but I wasnt ..." he said as Toshi toshi placed food at his mouth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm

"Say 'aaah'!" Toshi held up a forkful of hash brown to his lips.

"Suuuure, you weren't." Aiden smirked again, and picked up a pair of panties from the Nara's shirt. "Aw, she's feeding you, how cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Kaji blushed and did as she asked chewing the hashbrown and swallowing it he turned to aiden "not bad food Aiden-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"I made it, of course it would be delicious," he said, before picking up her used laundry and exiting the room, but not before saying, "Miru's out of the village for today, so go ahead and go crazy on the naughty things I know Kaji wants to do. Oh, and Kaji, her bunny suit is in her toy box under the bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 pm

He blushed "I ... I Persephone would kill me" he sighed eating some omlet
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Toshi giggled and kissed his red cheek. "You look yummy enough to eat when you blush, Kaji-kun," she said dreamily. "I wish I could eat you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:25 pm

"er...just focus on...on breakfast " he said still slightly red from her comments and kiss
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm

"Okay, then," Toshi said, smiling as she wolfed down the food. "Well, it seems we can only meet at night unless Miru leaves the village for a while..." She sighed. "I don't like not being with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Kaji finished his meal "Yeah it looks that way ... and I dont like being away from you ... its hard to sleep without you " he frowned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 pm

"Should I give you a stronger smelling pillow?" she asked. But she did miss having him as a warm, cuddly teddy bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:14 pm

" I dont think th pillow would work ... It just reminds me your not there next to me " he sighed "I think its the loss of your soft warm body next to mine, that keeps me up a night " his eyes dulled abit "I worry about you ... I wonder if you might forget about me"

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm

"Of course I won't!" she huffed, hugging him closer. "You're my teddy bear, my boyfriend, my soon to be fianceƩ..." Toshi took his hand and put it over her nightshirt-covered chest. "You are my lover, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Kaji smiled "yeah I am" he looked out the window "thank you for reminding me " he said softly before passing out
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:22 pm

"Ka- Kaji, what's wrong?!" Toshi was worried sick as she grabbed his shoulders and started to gently shake him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm

his chest moved up and down slowly. Kaji had fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 pm

"....oh." Toshi laughed to herself. Then she tucked him into her bed and wrapped the sheets around him before giving his forehead a loving kiss. "Sweet dreams, Kaji-kun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next