Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 pm

" For you id kill anyone who looked at you with lust in their eyes ... and I dont just mean now I mean in the future aswell when your alittle older ... but Aiden gets to live since I understand that relationship" he said as they reached the top
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 pm

"... I won't be beautiful when I grow up either. Besides, just give them a picture of Miru and they won't even remember my name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 pm

" Every time I say your going to be beautiful you keep saying Im wrong and that Miru is so much better" he sighed "I dont understand why you think miru is good looking"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Because she is," Toshi said simply, shrugging. "It's a fact. Why do you think everyone loves her so much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 am

" That isnt an answer and besides who are these people who love her, aside from her family I count only Raiden san and You" he said poking her forehead "far more people love you, lets see Me, Aiden, Persephone, Miru, Miru's kids im sure your boys My parents and the Ichiraku's "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am

".... Sasuke and Itachi love her," Toshi protested. "I'm just a little brat. When I get older, you'll get bored and start fighting for Miru anyway. And if not her, then some other super-strong, beautiful, attractive, witty girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am

"nope" he said poking her again "and if you keep thinking that way Ill take back that necklace and give you the ring"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 am

Toshi blinked and frowned. What ring? She huffed and went into sulky Chibi mode. "Just you wait. You might be loyal, but you are still a man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 am

"A man that loves you more than life its self" he snapped back
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:58 am

"We have yet so see that, Kaji. Easier said than done," she said, pouting. "You might be a man who cares for me, more than life, but your body has a mind of its own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am

" and so does yours ... such is the human condition and I would never ever cheat on you " he said stroking her cheek
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

"I caught you with three girls at the diner. And from the looks of your carrot, you were really, really enjoying it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:12 am

" And I explained they attacked me ... and that happens when it gets rubbed you know that and I dont love FANGIRLS " he growled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 am

"But they love you! ...well, your body." Toshi tried to growl too, but it came out as a Chibi, puppy squeak, making her blush with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 am

"It doesnt matter if they love my body I dont love anything about them and they dont love me for who i am just what I am "he said countering her retort he chuckled at the cute sound of it though

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 am

( Cute? )

Toshi huffed again. "Your brain and body have different wants, Kaji."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 am

" And I keep telling you I can handle those wants by myself until your old enough and ready to help, if you want to that is " he said looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:32 am

"Just wait 'til you're twenty and still a virgin because you keep waiting for me," she said, Chibi-wagging her finger at him like a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am

Kaji shrugged so how old do you want to be when we get married... that is if you still want to get married ?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 am

"I do, I do!" she said, glomping him tightly. "But Yuudai was right, I'm still too young...Ten more years, maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:43 am

"how about six youd be 19 or 20 by then I wouldnt be much older he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 am

"I don't think you'd be strong enough to fight Miru yet...unless you get Raiden to train you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

" six years is plenty of time for me to get stronger " he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 am

"That's what you think. But in six years, Miru will get stronger too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 am

"Basically your saying that no matter how long I wait I wont be able to bat Miru" he said staring off into the blue sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next