Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 pm

"Gah." Toshi stopped shaking him and instead laid him down in the grass. "Kaji, how many fingers do I have up?" She held up two fingers to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm

He groaned again "Sorry for ruining your fun" he sighed "I see three "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:18 pm

"No, it's alright, honey, I shouldn't have dragged you in. Let's go get a pack of ice for the nasty bump." Toshi lightly kissed the small swell on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm

" no its alright Ill be okay" he said leaning up against the fountain "I can see one of you now... you play Ill enjoy watching you" he smiled weakly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 pm

"Nuu, you stay here, I'll go get you some ice." Toshi hugged him briefly before going to the kitchen and back with a pack of ice, still in her wet suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Kaji looked up to the sky "you hate me dont you Kami" and of course there was no reply
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm

"Mm, what's wrong, Kaji-kun? Why do you think Kami hates you?" she asked, kneeling next to him and gingerly placing the ice on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 pm

" When Im just about to have fun this happens" he said pointing to the covered bump
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

"Well, we can have fun later, first we take care of Mt. Kaji," she said, kissing it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 pm

"gah its not that big is it" he asked/winced as she kissed it "what kind of ninja am I" he muttered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"Even big boys have to get hurt sometime," she said gently. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're sensitive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 pm

"you'd better not" he grumbled folding his arms over his chest "I dont need the addition of the women looking for a sensitive guy on top of the bloody fangirls" he pouted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

"You'd have a bigger selection of mistresses, would you not?" Toshi rolled her eyes and checked the bump. "Well, it's stopped swelling. That's good. Do you still want to play in the fountain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes this time "why yes throw in some more one women is just not enough for the great womanizer Kaji" his voice dripped with sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm

"And five isn't enough to last an hour for you," Toshi said, sincere. She ignored the sarcasm and started to clear away the soap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

he smirked "you play Ill watch " he said getting to his feet
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

"Nah, the foam already disappeared and Danna would be angry if I finished the soap...wanna go fishing instead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 pm

" Hai lets do that ... who know maybe you'll hook some more boxers " he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"I wanna catch dinner!" she said cheerfully. Toshi went in the house and came out wearing a shirt and shorts over her swimsuit, carrying all the gear they needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 pm

"alright lets go" he said about to start walking when he remembered where he was "erm... you lead on I dont know where to go" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh, okay. Danna showed me his favourite spot, near the waterfall. It's downstream, so there's bound to be some fish!" Naka smiled and led him the way, carrying the heavy-looking stuff with apparent ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 am

Kaji blinked and followed "did you want me to take some of those things" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

"Nah, I'm a big girl," she said, grinning. "Plus, now that I know I have to be strong for you, there's no need to hide my potential, is there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 am

Kaji nodded "i guess not" he said sticking his hands in his pockets and whistling a tune as they walked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 am

Once they were there, Toshi got ready and cast her line after sitting down by the egde of the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next