Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Aiden sighed and passed him a plate of spicy tuna and some tempura. "...tch, women..."

Toshi sniffed and sank into her chair sadly. "..." But then she was in Miru's arms and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Shiroo poked aiden and stuck her tounge out at him"baka".

miru let out a little sigh, comforting toshi"..alright..what happend"

(going to bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

"Shiro San is smart for someone her age Aiden is an idiot isnt he" Kaji said smiling lightly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes and started making more sushi. "You're just jealous I got to Toshi first before you did."

Toshi sniffed and looked down. "...ask Kaji."

( I won't post until Miru does :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Kaji looked at Aiden "im not a demon who can live forever the fact you dated her first means nothing to me Baka Im doting her now " he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:56 pm

"overuled by a 17 year old human boy..you are getting old aiden", miru said with a faint smink befor putting jaschu and shiro down"now..go play in aiden`s room". The 2 children squuked happy and ran into the mansion..serval breaking noices could be heard shortly after
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm

" I think you and I could get along Miru-san" Kaji grinned as he heard the sounds of Destruction coming from Aidens room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:07 pm

"...Oh crap." He frowned when he heard them break open his...toy box. "DON'T TOUCH MY WHIPS!" He growled and exited the room.

Toshi sniffed and looked between Kaji and Miru. "..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:22 am

Miru let out a little sigh and looked down at kaji, patting toshi on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 am

Kaji looked up at her "I know you wanted me to leave ... but I just cant stay away" he said to the Uchiha woman "I'd miss her to much"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 am

"and i also miss her when she just leaves with you for six months without answering...but my answer is still the same, toshi lives here and she wont move out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 am

he sighed "what if we worked out a 50/50 deal ... Half the Year she stays with me and the other half she stays with you" Kaji asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 am

"...." She felt like a toy, being auctioned off. Toshi had no say, of course. She was just her. "I'm going to my room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 am

Kaji hit his head off the table "baka baka baka" he said "That came out wrong"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 am

Miru let out a sigh"shes not a thing you can sell or split, shes a cute little girl who has a rough time", miru said picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 am

Toshi sniffed and gave up on going to her room. Instead, she snuggled into Miru, her tiny body as light as an empty sack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 am

" I know that thats not what I meant .... but I love her too...I dont want to be away from anymore than you do ... but I cant stay full year in Konoha Im mist nin " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 am

Miru let out a sigh"..i cant leave konoha due to my duty in..other matters", she said nuzzling the little chibi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 am

Toshi nuzzled Miru back, hugging her tight. "What...what if I lived here in Konoha, but I stay over in Kiri on weekends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 am

Kaji looked at Miru with his eyes full of hope "I like my Idea but that could work too"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 am

Miru let out a little sigh, running a hand thorugh her long raven hair"i guess it would work...but kaji if i find out you make her any way sad and its mo accident, i wont hesitate to hurt you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 am

He gulped why does everyone want me dead I never intend to make toshi sad I don't like it plus I think you'd have to take a number everyone wants me dead if I mess up" he said tearing up alittle "I'm not perfect and I'm gunna make mistakes "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 am

"He'll hurt me, I know, but he can't help it," Toshi piped up, smiling innocently up at Miru, her Okaa-sama. "But he loves me, just like you, so I don't mind the hurt and pain...because I love you guys too."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 am

"still, how can i trust you on this?..you ran away for six months straigt, without leaving a note.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 am

Kaji piped up "she learned from her mistakes and i learned from mine ... come on miru-san "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next