Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 am

"Seriously?!" she gasped, wide-eyed.

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 am

"Sarcasm again Toshi chan ... but whose to say they dont exist in the Summon realm" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

"Ooh, maybe I can get some Lilim to find one for me," she said dreamily. "Hm...people think all demons are destructive, but the lilim are so cute..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 am

Kaji blinked he had read alot about demons since he met toshi "sure is tragic one hundred die each day because their mother wont go back to God" he sighed looking up to the sky
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 pm

"...." Toshi didn't answer his comment about that. "Hm...you know, Persephone-san almost got married to Hædes?" she said nonchalantly, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

((Sorry to interupt, but i LOVE greek mythology and know a lot about the twelve olympians. I didn't know anyone else like greek mythology even just a little on this site.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 pm

"wow she would have been big queen of the Underworld then right..."he paused and chuckled "now things all make sense... your demon half" he let out a low whistle
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 pm

( I specialize in demonology, but I read the myths too Razz )

Toshi frowned, holding his hand tight. "...the first wife of Adam, the one who escaped Eden by using the Name... Everyone sees Lilith as just...queen of demons. She just didn't want to be on the bottom," she huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm

" Oh I know . . . Ive read just about everything on demons since Aiden gave me your diary . . . I find it funny though that you are the Uke in your relationship with Aiden when in fact you could rip him apart . . . you are a puzzle I want to solve a girl I want to heal and a woman I want to love . . . major demon or not " he said giving her hand a light squeeze
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"Meh, he always lets me stay on top," she said, shrugging. "And I like pain, so of course I'd be submissive... You're not shocked? That I'm part Chibi and part demon? That I can be all sweet and happy and next, I'm...her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm

"Nah... I read about the demon half of you in the diary and in Persephones manual" he shrugged "I doubt you would be her .." and then he chuckled "and it wont even change are sex life when he have one im a nara ... to Lazy to be on top" he said kissing her on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Toshi blushed bright red, both of embarrassment because he was talking about intimacy and of happiness that he didn't mind. "...can you believe this is one of my least shocking secrets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"right now I could believe anything" he said simply as they reached the mansion
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Toshi sighed. "Then get ready, honey, 'cause it's worse every time..."

In the kitchen, Aiden was waiting for them. "About time you arrived! Now get the fish on the table and I'll make sushi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm

" I wanted to make sure we had enough Toshi caught the biggest one but I got the rest " he sighed putting the bag of fish on the table
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:21 pm

(sicne its in the mansion i guess i can join...just say it and i will leave, or throw me out, i dont care)

"aiden-sama, okaa-sama wont come out of her room", the little shiro squeeked, setting the table befor looking at kaji and toshi"shes very sad over you just break her rules and leaves without carrying one second for okaa-sama toshi-san"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Kaji sighed today just wasnt his day for bridging the gaps between him and the Uchiha "hello little girl whats your name" he asked trying to be friendly
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm

"Uchiha, shiro", she squeeked shily, hugging toshi`s leg
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

'...oh shit...' Aiden turned his head slowly and met Toshi's tear-filled Chibi eyes. "Er, Naka..."

"UWAAAAA, I'M A BAD GIRL!" Toshi cried, hugging Shiro back.

( BRB, gotta go get breakfast Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Kaji was un-fazed by toshis outburst "Im Nara Kaji but you can call me Kaji" he said
looking at toshi finally "Toshi-Chan its alright ill take the blame"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 pm

( Isn't Miru posting...? O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:55 pm

"oowwiie!, cant breath", the girl squeeked, crying also
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:03 pm

"UWAAAA, GOMEN, SHIRO-CHAN, UWAAA!" Toshi started to Chibi-cry big, fat tears. Aiden sweatdropped awkwardly. "Uh...anyone want sushi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Kaji looked at him " I pity you" he said simply taking offered food
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Miru picked up the 2 crying girls, letting out a sigh, not smiling or having any trace of happiness in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next