Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Kaji grinned and cast his line aswell though a little farther up stream
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:39 am

Soon, Toshi got a bite. "Nghah..!" She frowned, got up and started yanking on the rod, hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

Kaji wasnt having much luck he looked over to Toshi "ooo someone has a big one he said walking over to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:45 am

"Gah!" Toshi grunted and pulled harder, but still unable to pull it in. "Ugh..!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 am

Kaji went up behind her and Pulled hard on the fishing rod along with her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 am

With his help, she was able to reel it in. A huge fish, around fifty centimetres. "AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 am

Kaji blinked "nice catch Dear" he said un hooking the fish a putting it in a plastic bag "should we continue or is that large enough" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 am

"Let's continue! We aren't going home 'til you get a catch," she said, grinning as she put more bait on her hook. "You'll get the greatest catch of them all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

kaji shrugged and cast his line "how can I whe your already out of the water" he said simply
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 am

Toshi took a few minutes to process this. But then she smiled, and kissed his head lovingly. "You already have me, silly... You caught me the day you started fighting for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 am

"he sighed and felt a tug. he quickly reeled in the line and a fish about ten centimeters long "not very big" he sighed casting his line again and repeating this five more times "seven fish should be enough eh?" he asked unhooking his sixth catch
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 am

"I guess so! Mm, it's sunset..." Toshi turned to the direction of the sunset and smiled dreamily, leaning against Kaji's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 am

Kaji put a and on her head holding her there as they watched the sunset "Toshi always looks so pretty at sunset"

((way to use my avi Razz))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 am

Toshi smiled weakly, watching the sun sink around the horizon. "Thank you.,But you make me feel beautiful when I'm around you, anyway," she said softly, hugging him.

( Couldn't resist, it's just so cute! I love you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 am

they walked back to the uchiha mansion hand in hand. kaji carried the bag of fish while Toshi took the gear "Finally your starting to Listen to me " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

"Silly, I didn't mean I WAS beautiful, I just felt beautiful with you around...let's not fight again, I don't want you to cry."

( Kaji-kun, post in the topic Best Friends, always, please? flower )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 am

Kaji sighed "Im not going to cry . . . I just wish you would believe me"

(Yes dear)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:07 am

"I wouldn't believe that bluff if it rained in Suna." She hugged him lovingly as they walked. "...you really don't regret giving me the necklace? And what about that time before the ramen when we...fought?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 am

"but its not a bluff" he sighed looking down at her as she asked him questions "Idont regret anything ... and every couple fights you've met my parents right" he chuckled "at least you dont beat me to an inch of my life when I do something stupid"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 am

"I'm weak, Kaji-kun," she lied, pouting. "I couldn't even hit you properly..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am

" Right your weak and I have a summon contract for unicorns" the sarcasm dripped from his words " Toshi chan needs to get better at lying "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 am

"Unicorns are real?!" She might not be weak, but she was gullible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 am

Kaji face faulted into the ground " I was being sarcastic " he sighed getting to his feet
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

"Oh! I see. I thought you were for real!" she huffed. "I wanted to see one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am

he chuckled " when you see a unicorn ill be made King of the world"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)   Secret reunuion (KajiToshi) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret reunuion (KajiToshi)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next